Medieval-Craft's Gladiator Games [Alpha]

Arcaniax's Avatar Arcaniax8/24/13 3:35 pm
1 emeralds 389 2
8/25/2013 3:31 pm
Arcaniax's Avatar Arcaniax

Trapped in a prison! You are not coming out of this one, at least not alive. Maybe you will survive but that's not certain. Or is it? The odds that you will are really small, so I bet you won't. Oh, what was I talking about again, oh I remember... You have become a gladiator! Why, do you ask. You've become this to please the upper classes of our world. All the worst scum of whole Minecraftia have been gathered here to fight till the dead. Scary, isn't it? Well I've got only one thing left to say to you, good luck!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apply now for closed Alpha!

The server is still in closed alpha but you can get yourself a position in it by applying to me trough Skype or in a private message here.
Brennian's Skype = Medieval.craft.com

Show off your strength in different arenas!

The server has a wide diversity of arenas where people can show what they are made of. They are all custom made by our own building team. And there will be held contests to give you the opportunity to help us in the completion of our server.

Hardcore Farming!

Maybe it sounds lame but you also need to farm. If you want to earn some money .
The farm is a fully function auto-regenerating wheat farm, people can farm here at their own speed and don't need to care if they destroy anything or not!

Digging a hole!
what would minecraft be without mining, so we made a system where people can mine without caring to mine up all the resources in the world. Same like the farm all the resources will auto re-spawn .

Villager Market !

What should you do with all that hard earned money?
Well you can spend it at all our shops and you can buy yourself better gear so you would get way better in the arenas!

Thanks for reading,
if you have some cool ideas for the server contact me on skype.
Arcaniax
Level 84 : Elite Programmer