MINDCRACK TYPE SERVER

FatalBlur's Avatar FatalBlur10/5/12 6:17 pm
7/20/2013 9:43 am
Timoxhy's Avatar Timoxhy
Its A mindcrack type server we don't have a name for it yet, the only modification we still have to do is get rid of the default rank
We are accepting players so Post YOUR apps
Why u want on:
FatalBlur
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Timoxhy
07/20/2013 9:43 am
Level 47 : Master Narwhal
I'm guessing the server closed down so no need to post here guys...
The_Muffinator3000
07/19/2013 12:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Will you do A LP: If you want me to but i hate my voice over anything like a recording
Hours on server: a day about 3-4
Why u want on: Iv aways wanted a nice small server that i can play on and wont be greifed. Iv also wanted to do pranks and be parked because iv seen a lot of the pranks on the Mindcrack server. You should do a UCH with everyone.
And how will i notified that i got accepted
knife_handler17
07/06/2013 12:41 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Will you do A LP: Idk what that is, sorry
Hours on server: about 3-4
Why u want on: Because i need a good server. I like vanilla servers. I like to help with things and to help people. plz add me. I have had experience. i i dont do any bad things. i hope u choose me and thanks
JurassicBerry
07/06/2013 12:37 am
Will you do A LP: Most likely not..
Hours on server: Usually from about 2 PM to 2 AM Pacific standard time
Why u want on: Well, I think that it would be fun to be on a server with just some friends, without worrying about too many rules and being banned for saying something an admin didn't like. It would be great to have some nice fun pranks that no one gets too butthurt over and everyone just laughs over it
LukeTehSniper
06/21/2013 1:57 pm
Will you do A LP: Yeah, I was making one until the server closed...
Skype: lukeshot_hd if/when it comes up find Luke Da ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
Hours on server:As long as I can play.
Why u want on: I have been searching for about 1-2 weeks and I haven't found any applications yet but I saw this so I was like...Shall I apply? I don't kill, grief, steal but I do prank but the pranks don't involve killing. I really like making let's plays, I've seen the official mindcrack and it looks epic and my dream was to try to accomplish to be as famous as people in mindcrack and to play mindcrack. I upload daily (If I can) I know I have school but it doesn't avoid me from making videos.
-LukeTehSniper
P.S If you want my youtube account here: http://www.youtube.com/user/LukeTehSniper
episwagg456
05/05/2013 7:04 pm
Will you do A LP: Most definitely
Hours on server:6+ a week
Why u want on: I love the idea of a fun, vanilla, mega build server. I want to bring some nice builds and pranks to the server and various people of the server.
Scarab User
01/04/2013 11:00 pm
Will you do A LP: Eh.... that has much to do with a variable as getting a recroding software. But I desire to.
Hours on server: Weekdays will be around 1-3. Weekends will be all night most likely.
Why u want on: I've looked and looked for a server to play on with a community of mature and friendly players. I'm hoping that this server will be end my search. : ).
I hope I am accepted. Goodnight.
JAX010800
01/04/2013 10:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name : Tell On Skype !
IGN : JAX010800
Maturity (1-10) : 7-8
Youtube Channel :JAX010800
Tell me about you're self : Im A Funny Person That Has A Mature Personallity.I Loved MineCraft For Ages And Only Got It Not Long Ago This Weekend 14/12/12 Im Getting A New Computer Which Ill Be Able To Record On And Post On My Youtube Channel. I Watch The MindCrack Series And Now Aswell Fed The B-Team I Love To Join The Server Because I Think That MindCrack Is Awesome And This Server Is To.I Like To Prank People Not In Large Ways But Like Moving A Crafting Bench Or Breaking Block With Invisiblity Posin While Someones Mining.I Love To Do Anything That Someone Wants Unless Its Not Stupid.So Thanks For Reading Please Get Back To Me Soon JAX010800
Are you good with redstone? (1-10) : 8
Do you plan on to make a LP series on youtube? :YES !
Shashwami
12/13/2012 11:36 pm
Will you do A LP: Not at the moment, but will happily contribute to others Lp's
Skype: I own an account, but will not post it in this, for privacy reasons of course, but if accepted I will give it to you.
Hours on server: Probably 1-3 hours a day, I am pretty active when it comes to minecraft, and will be a active player on the server if accepted.
Why you want on: I have been searching for a server that I can rely on to provide me with other players to interact with, as well as trusty owners of said server. I am in no means a griefer, hacker, modder, glitcher,, etc.. but instead I am an aspiring builder, will plenty of skills when it comes to building. I do hope to be accepted into this server, and if I am, I hope to have an enjoyable time! Hope you see this and consider me as someone too add, and have a good day!
Questions: If accepted on this server, how will I be notified of being accepted? Email, message, I would like to know. Wells, that's all for me, I'll see you later!
FijianMamba
10/12/2012 4:04 pm
Will you do A LP: If would like me to then i will!
Hours on server: it really depends on my homework situation but most likely between 1-3 hours
Why u want on: i am looking for a good server to play on and this sound like a great one!
Smelly Skull
10/11/2012 12:48 am
Level 23 : Expert Taco
Will you do a LP:Yes I will
Hours on server:2 A day Approximately
Why you want on: I love Vanilla servers and reording Let's Play Videos And LOVE playing Minecraft. I am really good at building stuff. I love havng a good freind and doin silly pranks on each other
Timoxhy
10/10/2012 10:55 pm
Level 47 : Master Narwhal
Will you do A LP: I will be starting a lp soon.
Hours on server: More then 3 hours a day
Why u want on: I need a good vanilla server to play, With some nice, funny people. I've have been playing minecraft for a very long time. And i'm good at building stuff. And I want to have some fun pranking people and hanging out with some nice people.
fireicechain
10/10/2012 10:44 pm
Will you do A LP: yes I even want too
Hours on server: 3 or 4 hours a day if I got something to do on it
Why u want on: I want on because I've been play single player and it get really boring so I think it would be great fun to play with others
kawasakirider45
10/10/2012 10:23 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Will you do A LP:possibly, it depends on if my computer can handle it
Hours on server: i can play for about 8 hours a day
Why u want on: i like minecrack and hermit craft and i wish i could join something like that. i LOVE to build small AND big things, and i love to help others. i am very good at redstone, and love to do challenging things with and/or with out others
Spula
10/10/2012 10:13 pm
Will you do A LP: Probs
Hours on server: 3-4 daily
Why u want on: So we can build a great world the like the people on the real Mindcrack server do! We can also make a friendly community!
TheChalkLeader
10/06/2012 10:17 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: TheChalkLeader
Will you do A LP: I can yes
Hours on server: Can be on anytime during the weekend, and around 4-5 hours during the week.
Why u want on: I've been looking for a community to get together with and play minecraft and not just randomly quit after 2 days.
fitzmanix
10/06/2012 10:09 pm
IGN: fitzmanix
LP: i dont have recording software, so i cannot make my own. if i get to know some one, if invited i would join in on theirs.
Skype: i'll tell you mine if you let me on. I just dont want all of Planet MC to have my skype name.
Hours on server: i would tend to play in the evenings Pacific standard time during the week, and maybe a little earlier on the weekends.
Why i want to be on: You mentioned mindcrack in the name and that brings up thoughts of a strong community, and having fun messing with each other. I like to build large houses, (not always the most conventional structures) i'm not very good with redstone, and PvP really isn't my thing. (if there is a server wide thing going on, i'll join in but i'm not very good at killing other people) I don't swear very often. I hope you will let me join your server, just send me a PM on Planet MC saying yes or no.
crossfireloads
10/06/2012 8:28 pm
Will you do A LP:probably not sorry
Hours on server:Vary depending on my teaching schedule
Why u want on:I think I can bring some interesting builds to the server. I like largescale builds, but I am mostly a functional builder. I am helpful and hate offending people. I don't want to take the shine away from any LPers on the server, but hopefully provide them with a nice place to tour occassionally. We will see. Any questions I can hopefully answer.
fitzmanix
10/06/2012 4:58 pm
is this a bukkit or a normal server?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome