MineBay Vanilla Server ;MindCrack Inspired Private Server

Upstagebuffalo's Avatar Upstagebuffalo7/15/13 7:52 pm
1 emeralds 995 4
7/21/2013 10:32 pm
Cooper38365's Avatar Cooper38365
Hello guys! Welcome to the topic for The MineBay server. The MineBay server is a Vanilla, Whitelisted server that was created for YouTubers of all kinds by YouTubers of all kinds! Small 50 sub channels just starting out to 1000 sub channels that have been around for a while! The server has been running for around a month now (June 17th, 2013) and we have had a lot of fun so far and have just completed our first season of UHC! We are hoping to get a few new people on the server to do LP's and to have fun! Now if you have read this whole thing congratulations you passed the first test! Now here is the application we would like you to fill out to apply for The MineBay.

Application:
IGN:
YouTube:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
What do you wish to do on the server?:
Have you been on anyother SMP Servers? (If so please specify):
What is your specialty in minecraft? (Building, redstone ect.:

Requirements:
YouTube channel must be one month old
You must also be active on YouTube and on the server

Current MineBay Members:
Click to reveal
Ultras
NeonpooP
Upstagebuffalo
ImMikehhh
MrKhaern
Sayiber
Droon99
Goops
Galash
Erik
Upstagebuffalo
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Cooper38365
07/21/2013 10:32 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:Cooper38365
YouTube:Cooper38365
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since 1.7.3 Beta
What do you wish to do on the server?:I would like to have a good time and build some nice things on there.
Have you been on anyother SMP Servers?: Yes. I have been on the Mindcreep server, but the owner went MIA and the server went down.
What is your specialty in minecraft?:Probably the adventuring, but I have been improving in my building technique.
Thanks for looking at this
TheHeadshotProject3_
07/19/2013 1:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Application:
IGN: TheHeadshotPro
YouTube: TheHeadshotProject3
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Almost 2 years
What do you wish to do on the server?: Have fun playing on a nice server with people who are awesome and like to record to youtube!
Have you been on anyother SMP Servers? (If so please specify): technically i was, but never got to play on the server cause they never whitelisted me but they were supposed to.
What is your specialty in minecraft? (Building, redstone ect.: BUilding cool redstone projects and houses and spawn shops and stuffs. I built a automatic steak cooker once and it was really cool.
notes: thanks for considering!
phineassonicferb
07/17/2013 11:09 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
Application:
IGN:phineassonicferb (sorry its weird)
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosCreeper59
How long have you been playing minecraft?: For about 2 years now
What do you wish to do on the server?: Because this server sounds fun to play on and I want to become a part of your group, even more so now that you have done Uhc. Plus it sounds like it would be a great series for my channel.
Have you been on anyother SMP Servers? (If so please specify):I've been on two. one of them was called mineblawk and the other endercraft but after a few months of playing on it the owner desided to turn it off
What is your specialty in minecraft? (Building, redstone ect.: I've sort of a jack of all trades I'm good at lots of things in minecraft mainly building and exploring and I'm pretty good at redstone as well.
Your server sounds great with a good number of people all ready on it so its weird that you only a couple of questions but I sort of like it that way
P.S please pm me if you need any other questions like skype, age, etc.
Hope to see you soon -ChaosCreeper59
Wyrzski
07/17/2013 8:59 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: wyrzski
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Curt881
How long have you been playing minecraft?: A very long time! I can remember back to about 1.6.1 but Im sure I was also playing before that. Long story short, I have been playing minecraft for a very long time!
What do you wish to do on the server?: Build, Create, and Play with other players, more specifically You-Tubers. The sense of a community on a minecraft server ensures friendships are made and good times are had. If accepted I will also be starting a let's play series on the server, i've been looking for a server like this for a long time!
Have you been on anyother SMP Servers? (If so please specify): I have played on a couple such as Phsychocraft and Endercraft, however I see this server as a more dedicated and enjoyable server to be a part of and make videos on.
What is your specialty in minecraft? (Building, redstone ect.): I consider myself to be a good builder and I am also pretty good with redstone. I try my best in every project I take on.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome