MINEBROS! [1.7.10] [STAFF MEMBERS NEEDED]

XKILLERFX's Avatar XKILLERFX9/10/14 8:23 pm
1 emeralds 157 3
9/11/2014 4:36 pm
hbindon's Avatar hbindon

Mine Bros

Hello there fellow minecrafters and welcome to the most fantastic minecraft server that you've been on in like.. I don't know.. Forever?
I'd bet your asking yourself what is this server? And what do they have?
Mine Bros kinda reminds you of Super Craft Bros. But.. its not.
Mine Bros is a factions/Creative/Minigames server that I've been working for weeks.

I've worked all night just to code and configure the plugins! I'm a nice a person if you know me very well.

Spawn:
The Spawn was design by McPlayCraft. I will like to thank him. but Im actually looking for a new spawn since it is downloaded. If you like to help out the server please make me a spawn! thanks

That will be all, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! JOIN NOW!!

minebromc.no-ip.org
XKILLERFX
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

hbindon
09/11/2014 4:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Position Applying For:builder
Name:Hayley
Previous Experience: I have been Co-Owner on 2 servers, i have been head admin on 2 , I have been admin on 5, and I have been mod on 5 servers!

What Skills You Bring:What skill set would you bring to the server staff team*? The skill set I will bring is mostly Honesty and patience. whatever I see I will report to head mod or deal with it myself. I will not use lies to cover up the mistake that I have done or someone else has done just to save mine/his/her's job. I can be patient with all of the other staff members so if one moderator doesn't know a command that I do know I will go over it with him/her until they understand it no-matter how long it takes same as players on the server. Because I think the most valuable skills are Honesty and Patience.And also im a Good builder but that would have to be agreed from your eyes.

Why We Should Choose You:I am a reliable, trustworthy, and honest mincrafter. I have never been banned from any servers, I have experience in minecraft, and will use it to help out with the growth and development of the server! I am also a good leader and a team player, so I can work well with fellow mods/builders/admins, and even regular players. I will enforce rules and help stuck players.

Top Three Builds You Have Made (Links, please):Will send via skype
Can You Advertise (How?):I would post via pmc and skype as i do have alot of mc friends on skype
Answer in a Short Paragraph:
If you saw someone breaking the rules of the server, spamming or griefing for example, what would your response be? Please outline what you would say and do. What if they continued to do it?

My punishments work in order like this:
griefing once=warning
griefing twice=temp ban(24h)
griefing three times=permanent ban.
breaking serious rules once=temp ban(48h)
breaking serious rules twice=permanent ban.
hacking once=permanent ban
XKILLERFX
09/11/2014 4:23 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
BUMP!
Andjhdbebwau
09/10/2014 8:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello, I am interested in becoming staff (possibly co-owner) on your server. I do not have a skype (strict parents) but here is some info in case you need it
Name: Allyson IGN: Alli2277
Phone #: 9084199388 (Text me if you have accepted my application)
Sorry, but I'm not that good with coding. I have dabbled a bit, trying to make my own server (it did not succeed) so if you are looking for a programmer, I cannot help you there. I have been playing mc for about four years now, and know quite a lot about the game. As I have stated before, I am applying for co-owner or moderator, and would like to know if I got the job ASAP. Thank you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome