A minecraft server, Need Staff

Dark_Piston's Avatar Dark_Piston8/20/14 10:46 am
1 emeralds 250 2
9/17/2014 5:38 pm
Nicky52140's Avatar Nicky52140
Hey there I'm Dark_Piston, and I need some staff.
My server is currently found at http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/a ... ng-server/

If you want to apply to my server as a staff member, you must be willing to donate some of your time to be online.
If you are not able to show up, we will choose someone else.
Skype is not mandatory, but is a bonus.
knowledge of world edit, essentials, and groups is preferred.
If you have experience with moderating or being a staff member, please remember this isn't just your friends' server, and If you violate the trust of me or other members or players you will be removed.

Just include:
-IGN
-Small excerpt about you
Dark_Piston
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony