/

thetechguy227's Avatar thetechguy2274/19/17 7:02 pm
1 emeralds 210 5
5/1/2017 11:09 am
KorChaos's Avatar KorChaos
/
thetechguy227
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

KorChaos
05/01/2017 11:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
1. IGN- iOnlyUseP90
2. Timezone- UTC +08:00
3. Name- Amir Harris
4. Age- 14
5. How much experience do you have as a staff member?
I Was A Head Adminstrator For 2 Years On EntityPVP.org! A 150 Players Slots Hosted By CreeperHost! It Was A Fun Addictive Server To Play On! It Was Successful And Had Mainly 100+ Players Online! But I Didnt Like How The Owners Were Treating The Problem As In Letting The Staffs Do All The Job And Then Having The Owners To Take All The Credits! So I Retired On That Server Without A "Boom"! I Was Even A Adminstrator On MinersDream.org! A 50 Player Slots Hosted By HostHorde! It Was A Fun Minigame Server! With Active Fun Staffs! But Sadly There Was Little Amounts Of Players Playing! There Was Around 10+ Players Online! The Server Was Shut Down Due To Lack Of Players!
6. What can you do to help the server? I Love The Minecraft Community! I Enjoy Helping It, I Like To Build Creations For The Good Of The Community! And For My Enjoyment Also! I Dont Rage, If I Were To Retire I Would Say My Goodbyes And Demote Myself So I Can See Myself As A Good Member Of Your Team!
7. What is your weakness? Being Offline Abit Fast
8. What are you good at? I Am A Fast Learner And I Am Good With PEX, GroupManager And Some Other Plugins!
9. Why do you want to be staff? I Love The Fun Active Friendly Staffs Online! The Server Is Fun! And It Is Common That If There Are Friendly Staffs There Will Be More Friendly Players!
10. How much time can you put into the server? 5 Hours Daily!
11. Do you have skype/discord? Skype : korrozclerz
12. Anything else we need to know? If I Would Like To Think Of My Maturity Level Its Around 6.5/10, I Love The Common Jokes! I Have Fun With What I Do, I Curse, And Do Lots Of Silly Things! Though I Am Serious When Matter Requires Me To Do So!

Thank You For Reading!
Its_Skinny
05/01/2017 11:05 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name : Will / Its_Skinny
Experience : I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on LegendsUncrafted, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had a lot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on GenieCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing). I did have a server of my own, which lasted several months, but i didn't have to time and money to invest in the server, and let it develop.
Additional Information : I am active and available to help most of the day, most week days.

Cheers for looking and reviewing my application.
xTristen
05/01/2017 9:27 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Tristen
Applying for: Moderator

Experience: I am the Head Builder of RavenPVP (Part of the moderator group as well) and the Moderator of Mystical Craft. I have been helper-admin on some old servers that have shut down. I've been moderating for at least 2 years and I am able to deal with many situations like fights, toxicity and hacking. I know basic HTML coding and experienced at photo making for banners and logos.

Additional Info: You might think the timezone for Singapore is a huge problem, yet when people on my timezone or near it is on, I can be there to help! I can help the server out 3-8 hours a day!
Dymma
05/01/2017 9:23 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hey, this is my application:

Name Dymma

Age 16

Experience First of all, I will introduce myself. I am a early programmer, and I
have experience on working with minecraft plugins;
I have been modding MC servers since 2013, started at a MC
Portuguese Server with around 200 people and in the last year
got Helper at Hypixel, and Mod in MC-Central. Hoping to not
regret, I have retired of that two positions to start something new
with someone. Didn't found that new start yet, so here I'm.

Country Portugal (I explain why that may be good)

Skype Dimazinhoo

Discord Dymma#6620

Applying for Admin or Manager

Additional information I'm here to not joke around, don't expect anything
beside professional posture and and active player.
Why am I applying if only Canada or USA can? I think I
am a good candidate cause my timezone is different
from yours, so I can be active in a timezone that you
guys can't (5+ hours per day = My active time)
I'm a peaceful and responsible guy.

Hope you like me!
Regards, ~Dymma
thetechguy227
04/30/2017 9:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome