Can you be helpful to any higher ranking people:
Can you help people if they have questions:
How many hours are you on:
Email (Optional):
Any other details (Optional):

Co-Owner
IGN:
Maturity:
Have you ever been admin/mod/co-owner/owner on any servers(Give evidence for better change):
In the given situation how well would you deal a spammer/begger/hacker:
How will you help the server:
Can you be trustworthy?:
How many hours are you on
Email(Optional):
Any other details(Optional):
Epicwin02
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mederkek
02/19/2013 9:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I would like to apply for either Moderator or Admin.
IGN: Mederkek
Maturity: I am mature when it is needed.
Why should we pick you: I have a history of server administration but I wouldn't be on enough to be Co-Owner. I am a responsible person and I run a server community called CloudLine so I could help with any server related issues..
How many hours are you on (IMPORTANT): I varies depending on my revision but usually I am on quite often.
Can you moderate the chat: I do this very well.
What are you good at?: I am good at moderating players and keeping servers cheat free. I also enjoy talking with fellow server members and interacting with them.
Can you be trustworthy: As a fellow server owner, I like to think that I am.
Can you be helpful to any higher ranking people: I can be helpful with any questions or help that they may need.
Can you help people if they have questions: I would find the correct answer and supply them with it.
02/19/2013 8:22 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
Admin
IGN: 14012
Maturity: 9/10
Why should we pick you: I would never abuse my power and i will settle disputes by reporting them to a higher rank.
What are you good at?: I'm good at Building
Can you be trustworthy: Yes
How can you help the server: When someone has claimed that someone has hacked i will tell me who and if they have NoCheat-plus it would send me a nonification saying that they have hacked and i will kick them then report then i will not hesitate to take action.
Can you be helpful to any higher ranking people: Yes
Can you help people if they have questions: Yes but i will not give them items
How many hours are you on: 2-3 hours
Email (Optional): nobelmakonnen14012@hotmail.com
Any other details (Optional): nope i just hope to be accepted!
Yours faithfully -14012
Jakerminer42
02/19/2013 8:07 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN:Jakerminer42
Maturity:7/10
Why should we pick you:I have visited servers who is not a good server and i want tomake a awesome server for everyone!
How many hours are you on (IMPORTANT):Mon-Fri 6-8 Sat 2pm-4pm and 6-8pm
Can you moderate the chat:Don't know how to do it
Email (Optional):
Any other details (Optional):First time as rank
peter513
02/18/2013 7:46 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
IGN:peter513
Maturity: 8/10
Why should we pick you: because i want to help out your server, i will make sure that i can help out your server, in any way possible. I can enforce the rules, Configure Plugins (not sure if this applies to admins on your server) And i can help out others when they need it
What are you good at?:Im decent at building, I can enforce the rules, And I can Be really Friendly and Mature at the same time
Can you be trustworthy: Yes i am a Very Trustworthy person.
How can you help the server: i Could Donate, Then the stuff i previously said, E.G. enforce the Rules. Etc.
Can you be helpful to any higher ranking people:Ask them if they need any help, ill do anything for the higher ranks!
Can you help people if they have questions: yes i can help people With any question that comes up!
How many hours are you on: i could be On 4+ Hours every Day Except Thursday, like 1-2 Hours then
Email (Optional):peter.madsen333@gmail.com
Any other details (Optional): Nope
Ninniy
02/17/2013 6:25 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Co-Owner
IGN: ninniy116
Maturity: 9/10. Nobody can be perfect with this, and if they are, they might be really boring people.
Why should we pick you: I like to help players, but I only help them with items when I got it 100% legit. I can advertise and possibly donate 5 dollars sometime, and I am a very friendly person. I'd joke around with players but never troll them. I do not expect this rank right away, I know i'll need a whole lot of trust for it.
Have you ever been admin/mod/co-owner/owner on any servers(Give evidence for better change): I moderate a server called Pigzcraft. IP: mc.pigzcraft.com
In the given situation how well would you deal a spammer/begger/hacker: Spammer: 10 minute mute, tempban, then permanent ban. A beggar will be muted for 15 minutes, then banned if they continue. A hacker gets banned right away.
How will you help the server: Advertisements, possible donations of $5, and helping users. You also get a very nice person, who is me (:P).
Can you be trustworthy?: Yes, or I wouldn't be applying.
How many hours are you on?: 7-15 hours a day.
Email(Optional): ninniy116@gmail.com
Any other details(Optional): I'm a favorite player of many servers, but some have shut down. This bores me, I need something to do.
oAlphy
02/17/2013 6:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Admin
IGN: Squid_Guy
Maturity: 7
Why should we pick you: I am serious at work. I am smart, and not an idiot.
What are you good at?: Moderating, dealing with situations.
Can you be trustworthy: Yes. I have been staff on a few other servers.
How can you help the server: I can donate at times, I can deal with situations, and I can also make forums.
Can you be helpful to any higher ranking people: Yes. I can help with questions, etc.
Can you help people if they have questions: Yes. I will do my best to answer the question.
How many hours are you on: 5-10 Hours.
Email (Optional): craftysketch@gmail.com
Any other details (Optional): Skype- Pawtacrow
MrJimmyjon3s1995
02/17/2013 6:09 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Cake
Admin
IGN: MrJimmyjon3s
Maturity: 8
Why should we pick you: I am a trust worthy and reliable person i play alot of hours so can admin alot, i am currently an admin on a server and a mod on enougher (if needed i can provide proof)
What are you good at?: Keep he server a frienly place and i can also build relitively well and i can do redstone
Can you be trustworthy: very
How can you help the server: i can bring a friendly personality to the server and a very helpful hand
Can you be helpful to any higher ranking people: Yes i am very helpful
Can you help people if they have questions: yees i can answer their questions
How many hours are you on: usually 6+ a day
Email (Optional): j1m123@hotmail.co.uk
Any other details (Optional): skype - MrJimmyjon3s2
andrewnguyener
02/17/2013 5:53 pm
Level 40 : Master Scribe
Moderator Application
IGN: andrewnguyener
Maturity: I'm very mature for my age. I do take things quite seriously, but sometimes, as well, like to joke around, as does anyone else.
Why should we pick you: Well, I have been a moderator, on a lot of servers first of all. And I have been looking for new, and upcoming servers to help rise up to the top. I love helping out others, and being a role model to others.
How many hours are you on (IMPORTANT): Weekdays, I say 2-4 hours. Weekends, 8-11 hours.
Can you moderate the chat: I definitely can. I do not tolerate for advertisers, spammers, and people who are disrupting the community.
Email (Optional): I will be happy to send this over private message, if needed.
Any other details (Optional): N/A.
Epicwin02
02/17/2013 5:52 pm
IGN:Leifer99
Maturity:8.75/10
Why should we pick you:I have been moderator on many servers.I can help people with questions.
How many hours are you on (IMPORTANT):weekdays 2-3 weekends 6-7
Can you moderate the chat:Yes i've did it before
Email (Optional):leif.anderson53@gmail.com
Any other details (Optional):i dont know if your accepting someone this boss but here goes nothing

-[Declined]- Not enough effort
Leifer99
02/17/2013 5:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
IGN:Leifer99
Maturity:8.75/10
Why should we pick you:I have been moderator on many servers.I can help people with questions.
How many hours are you on (IMPORTANT):weekdays 2-3 weekends 6-7
Can you moderate the chat:Yes i've did it before
Email (Optional):leif.anderson53@gmail.com
Any other details (Optional):i dont know if your accepting someone this boss but here goes nothing
Leedgymemer
02/17/2013 5:28 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
unesscary bump!
Epicwin02
02/17/2013 5:23 pm
You guys can join heres the ip

75.127.11.88:25565
Epicwin02
02/17/2013 5:22 pm
ALL ABOVE OF THIS POST IS NOW PENDING
charlespek1
02/17/2013 5:20 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
=========
IGN: football07446
=========
Maturity: 10/10
=========
=========
Why should we pick you: Im great with servers, I have hosted mine own and put alot of time and money into it. I know how it is to hire staff and i feel i can really help the server by just being nice and helping everyone out. I can help with alot like building, redstone, and anything needed
========
How many hours are you on (IMPORTANT): 3-10 (alot)
========
Can you moderate the chat: of coarse.
========
Email (Optional): inimicaltactic@gmail.com
========
Any other details (Optional): I have skype : charles07446
and im very fun person in general.I love to be apart of a staff and help the server grow. Im very tech friendly and know how to edit config files and do permissions. I picked moderator because i dont feel anyone off the internet should be admin unless trusted. So i wanna work my way up to admin
Dibleycrafter
02/17/2013 5:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Co-Owner
IGN: TNgamer14
Maturity: 8/10
Why should we pick you: I am an experienced and knowledgeable staff member, I am mature but fun. I am very good with plugins and if I don't know anything about a plugin I am quick and efficient to learn it. I am organised and good at management, I am a natural leader and im good in tricky situations.
Have you ever been admin/mod/co-owner/owner on any servers(Give evidence for better change): I have been admin on 2. Developer on 2 and co-owner on 1.
In the given situation how well would you deal a spammer/begger/hacker: I would warn a spammer/begger if they carried on I would temporarily mute them and if they carried on I would kick them then I would mute them permanently. A hacker I would ipban immediately.
How will you help the server: I will bring many plugin suggestions and I will bring a safe and fun environment for players. I will briing a person who will put players before personal projects and always help the server.
Can you be trustworthy?:yes, I hate back stabbers who get the rank to abuse people.
How many hours are you on: about 3-8 hours a day, im busy on some.
Email(Optional): gdibley@ymail.com
Any other details(Optional): I can help out with the website as I am experienced with enjin also I can develop permissions and ranks if needed.

Thanks~
George Dibley.
P.S if you would like to interview me further, skype me at george.dibley2.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome