9/7/2016 9:59 am
Gatheringcraft's Avatar Gatheringcraft

Types of Gameplay Available at Minepact
★ Survival (PVE)
★ Factions (PVP)
★ Creative Building
★ Sky Blocks (Coming Soon)

Plugins Available at Minepact Survival Server
★ MCMMO (Trust us, this will enhance your gameplay!)
★ Spawners Shop (Build your own exp grinder or money grinder!)
★ Economy (We have a stable player economy!)
★ Essentials
★ Anti-Grief Protection (You can build in peace now, knowing your designs will be safe!)
★ VoteParty (Reward you when you vote for the server!)
★ Disguises Available for Players
★ Particle Hats
★ Many other plugins working behind the background to enhance gameplay for our players!

Well, you might ask, with so many wonderful plugins working on server, will it ultimately cause lag? You will be pleased to know that our server is completely lag-free, all thanks to our 64GB ram server running tirelessly 24/7 to keep us going!

Other Features of Minepact Server
♔ Family Friendly (We have families playing on Minepact together. Built-in word filters to ensure safe gaming for kids)
♔ Nice & Helpful Community
♔ Regular Events (Mob Spawning, Build Events, Games, etc)
♔ Active & Experience Staff Team
♔ Own Server Website (http://www.minepact.net)
♔ Own Server Forums (http://www.minepact.net/forums/index.php)
♔ Member+ Applications Available for Non-Donators
♔ No Donations Required!
♔ Teamspeak 3 Server (For Voice Communication During Game Play!)
♔ Server Administration Team constantly looking out for suggestions from players (http://www.minepact.net/forums/index.ph ... estions.9/)

Tired of playing on a Minecraft Server that closes after a few months? Well, Minepact's here to stay. Join us now, and supporting the growing community. Start your own Town, build your own mob grinder with our spawners feature, dominate the economy with your cobblestones supply! There are endless possibilities on Minepact! So, what are you waiting for? Join us now at IP: us.minepact.net

<3
Thorosern
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

stealthyjones
07/28/2015 10:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I just want to say that MinePact is a great server. My wife and I both play here and have had an absolute blast! I love the fact you can buy spawners with in game currency. I just finished the Villager Farm complete with transport system! This server rocks!
Loganized+
07/28/2015 11:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Just finished building the servers mob arena and its been a blast i love building for the server and making things the community can enjoy haha, if u love minecraft u have to check out Minepact
MikalTikal
07/28/2015 11:35 am
My favorite thing about MinePact is the community. The community defiantly the thing that keeps me motivated on the server as a mod. The community became really close and were basically all a huge family. This is one of my favorite days on MinePact. A day before MissChickies birthday!
MissChickie
07/28/2015 12:45 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
My whole family is into the Minepact experience. Between my husband, children and even a nephew now, we just can't get enough of the friendly community and grief free playing. Not to mention spawners, birthday parties and every other thing we've done since we joined this server.
Best server out there in my opinion!

<3 Minepact!

TheBloodyVampire
07/28/2015 12:47 pm
MinePact allowes me to do things for the frist time in minecraft,
like building a grinder, building a beacon...
HizzingCreeper711
07/28/2015 1:45 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: HizzingCreeper
Description: I found this server by a youtuber who calms to call this the worst server but now that i am playing it now it is a really good survival server everyone is nice and it looks like they are all having a great time. i have been playing on this server for 1 month
Thorosern
07/28/2015 7:51 pm
Thanks for applying to be a Member+ on our server, HizzingCreeper.
We will process your application and give you your Mythical Key once you're online.
Xpains
07/28/2015 8:07 pm
i really enjoy playing in minepact, it has a great community and i have fun all the time.
Here's a pic from my build in progress base
Ramgah
07/28/2015 11:18 pm
Love this server, people are great, the whole mcmmo thing is new, and fun for me, even if most the time I'm just building things for my wife (MIsschickie) like this.....

[/url]
stealthyjones
07/29/2015 11:37 am
One of the things i love about Minepact is how creative the people are. They are not afraid to look at a process and come up with a way to make it better. I have to give a shout out to Saucekay5. Saucekay was an absolute rock star in building a better kill chamber for the cow cooker! I loose very liittle steak with Saucekay's design.
MikalTikal
07/29/2015 12:14 pm
One of my favorite things on this server. Is all the memories ive had on it. Even thought I've had a ton of them, I can only show one, This is an old picture of the Admin "Thorosern" in his old skin
MikalTikal
07/30/2015 10:51 am
The best thing about MinePact is finding a flying AFK stealthyjones, stealthyjones and his wife (MrStealthyJones) are basically AFK masters on MinePact, Almost as good at AFKing as veox.
Xpains
07/30/2015 11:08 am
The server economy at his best, i really like the system the server uses to earn money, its like an incentive to make automatic farms and make progress

This is my squid farm with 2 spawners atm

Money $.$

Kohlar
07/30/2015 11:10 am
I found this server 4 days ago, and since then my nights have been sleepless. I hadn't played minecraft for the longest time but this server brought me back in. I love the fact that it has a shop because resource gathering is not really my favorite thing about minecraft and the crate system gives the rush of hoping for some good loot.

My house is nearly complete, the roof just needs fixing, and then I can officially call this server home.
TheBloodyVampire
07/30/2015 1:43 pm
I love this server because the staff are AWESOME!
only today I helped the owner chech something and then he gave me /fly for 3 days!

Thorosern
08/01/2015 9:52 pm
Well, with so many positive reviews posted on Minepact, what are you waiting for? Join us now!
Loganized+
08/01/2015 10:24 pm
Ok so I'm terrible at posting pics so I posted a link that I hope that turns out alright but I simply love flying around and exploring all the old amazing structures in the Minepact world. They are so cool and one day I hope to join them in the unforgotten memories of the community
http://imgur.com/h7R7wn0
MikalTikal
08/03/2015 10:45 am
The funniest thing on Minepact is to play around with disguises, Ive had waay to much fun with the disguise plugin and I will never stop having fun with it. Photo creds to Loganized <3
StrayZombie
08/03/2015 12:34 pm
I love this server! There are lots of great people on it and the staff is so helpful. I finally finished my house and now it is on to the next project!
stealthyjones
08/04/2015 5:16 am
Ok so another reason I love this server. It's all about having fun. I'm in the middle of a build and I realize that I need comparators. I'm out of quartz. The next thing I know, Loganized and I are in the Nether getting Quartz. Well here is the final product. 4x4 quarts pillar with a platform on top.
StrayZombie
08/04/2015 8:01 am
So a few people started this tradition that when it is someones birthday they get everyone together and everyone pitches in with a little gift. It is so much fun to see the community come together and celebrate.

Happy Birthday MissChickie

Happy Birthday Niokurt and Soarais
MistaEpic
08/04/2015 5:10 pm
IGN: Mista_Epic
Description of Self: I'm 14 and I've been playing Minecraft for 4 years. I found this server on Reddit, when I was asking for a nice server to play on that wasn't full of mean-spirited people. I'd really like to become an M+ so I can enjoy the server even more than I already am!
MikalTikal
08/04/2015 10:08 pm
More disguise shenanigans from me, I honestly love this server, It has become a normal part of my life and I Enjoy every minute of it even when someone annoy me!
Loganized+
08/04/2015 10:13 pm
Another great thing about minepact is all the crazy things you can do with friends...like build a 4x4 quartz tower to build height hahha
http://imgur.com/JR5uQNG
StrayZombie
08/05/2015 8:25 am
It is so fun seeing mikaltikal and his many disguises

Also yesterday was (Beyonddead) birthday! Happy Birthday
We all signed a book for him!
Solarais
08/05/2015 10:19 am
Sometimes it gets lonely playing Minecraft all by yourself! This server is definitely the answer. The community is absolutely amazing!! I've made a couple of videos showcasing some things you can do on this server. Check out the videos, check out the server. I can't say enough about how great my experience has been!

I can't figure out how to made embedded videos work Just follow the link to my channel. Hope to see you around the server!

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0yJG1 ... _Kmur1i8wg
MikalTikal
08/05/2015 1:02 pm
One of my favourite things about MinePact is the gamble of keys and collecting them to do crate openings is fun!

Right there I have 10 Vote keys, 4 Pact keys, 7 Common Keys, and 4 Rare keys, that one below the 4 rare keys is an old rare key that I need to get swapped out so ill have 5 rare keys D
IAmEmiRawr
08/05/2015 1:05 pm
M+ Application-
IGN: IAmEmiRawr
About Me: I love Minecraft and forever I have been looking for a good survival server that has active, friendly members. I have definitely found what I have been looking for in MinePact. I am a highschooler, but when I'm not doing homework or reading a book, I'm on Minecraft. I would like M+ benefits so I can enjoy some perks instead of not having any since I don't have the money to donate.
AllieOMalley
08/06/2015 1:40 am
IGN: AllieOMalley
Description of Self: I'm 8 years old and have been playing minecraft since I was 3. I got my own account when I was 5. I'm in the second grade and I love Minepact. My mom lets me play at her house all the time where she has a lot of cool stuff.
StrayZombie
08/06/2015 7:09 am
So I was inspired by a few other players on the server to make a video. It is so awesome to see everybody's builds. Keep it up.

Here is a video of a Nether themed house I built for one of the players on the server.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/Qsyh-0YBNzI
MikalTikal
08/06/2015 12:50 pm
A trip to the past when the forum crates just became a thing and these two (Loganized) & (stealthyjones) got cow heads and I didn't :c
Robotomy101
08/07/2015 7:29 am
IGN: Robotomy101
Description: ...I like pineapples?
iTzReplay
08/07/2015 12:09 pm
IGN: iTzXReplay

Description of Self: I have been playing Minecraft for 3 to 4 years. I found this server not too long ago and it has been so much fun playing with everyone. Minepact has an amazing community that are willing to help you when you need help. Thor also hosts some very fun events.
MissChickie
08/07/2015 10:36 pm
IGN: MissChickie
I play on Minepact every day. There are days I don't even log out. Besides the people, one of the best things about it is knowing whatever I build is protected from griefing.

Here's my newest "fave"

Gatheringcraft
08/08/2015 1:53 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Great posts guys!

All applications above have been accepted.
StrayZombie
08/08/2015 10:19 am
check out the MOB ARENA!!
This is such a fun event. Everyone works together to defeat some epic custom mobs!

https://youtu.be/Tfz3A5HPb-0
MissChickie
08/08/2015 8:42 pm
My Birthday was last month. I've made so many new friends on this server that are completely wonderful. The, "Message Board" they set up for my birthday.

us.minepact.net learn it, love it, live it!
oScotia
08/08/2015 8:48 pm
IGN : TheStacey
Description : I'm a committed server player, no matter what server I'm on, I've staffed a server, and am currently staff on another. I've had amazing feedback on almost anything I've built in the past, and enjoy the game for the game. I've been Looking for that Adult Atmosphere, without people asking the simplest questions for a while.. and i've found the place
Maisanda
08/08/2015 8:56 pm
One of my favorite things t do on this server is to build. there are so many possibilities for this server. it's awesome heres a photo of my Soon to be Farm house! (If i can get it to work...)
Maisanda
08/08/2015 9:02 pm
One of my favorite things t do on this server is to build. there are so many possibilities for this server. it's awesome heres a photo of my Soon to be Farm house! (If i can get it to work...) http://imgur.com/Y441MSH
GeAsHu
08/08/2015 9:02 pm
IGN = GeAsHu

Age = 23

Description of Self: Well I once ate a dog by accident.. im already a member +/- but a mythical key would be great.. I like long walks on the beach and I have been known to sleep on a futon.
StrayZombie
08/09/2015 10:09 am
So I put the finishing touches on my guardian farm check it out!
LOTS of sea lanterns!

Good bye FPS though... it is a small price to pay but wow I'm so proud of this build!
abominablem
08/09/2015 10:48 am
The community and staff on Minepact are awesome. The owner, beyonddead, puts in loads of time to keep everyone happy and he's backed up by a great team of staff. Minepact got me back into playing Minecraft and I hope to continue to build huge buildings for a long time yet.
doolaege12
08/09/2015 11:35 am
Name: doolaege12
Age 20
History: Have been admin on previous server( server has quited), other server i am on, there i am EPIC Builder
Like it says i love to build, i builded some nice things, all kind of themes as i prefer.
if u wanna see some pictures u can contact me.
medieval builds. As now i am really enjoying this server
MissChickie
08/09/2015 4:21 pm
I was playing around with my auto smelter and decided this is what I'll go with. I'm going to make an entire room and feed them through an assortment of chests and hoppers

IGN: MissChickie
Server: us.minepact.net

us.minepact.net learn it, love it, live it!
Loganized+
08/09/2015 8:33 pm
Another great thing about minepact is the fun little jokes we play, Bolvian makes the perfect totem pole base. Come Check us out, IGN: Loganized
http://imgur.com/Jur2zwC
StrayZombie
08/10/2015 7:05 am
Wow last nights Mob Arena Event was crazy! here are some screenshots.
... And yes that is a GIANT SLIME! The Mob Arena is so much fun and it is one of the cool unique things about MinePact

Tom-Senpai
08/10/2015 12:06 pm
IGN: Tom_Senpai
Description of Self: I'm 25, been playing minecraft for 5 years or so. Got it on PS3 too. I'm an automobile mechanic. I love cats, coffee and anime. I just like to build and make new friends. Love the server so far, been on it for like 4 hours now :')
leden7
08/11/2015 2:47 am
My Minecraft name is leoden7
I am 32 years old
I've been playing Minecraft with my son for the past 4 years almost and it is so fun, This server is the best thing I have found in a long time the people are friendly and it is really well ran and organized. They have many great things for donors and non-donors alike.
Gatheringcraft
08/11/2015 2:24 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Absolutely fantastic pictures guys
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome