MineZone | Huge Minecraft Event!

jjbbccdd's Avatar jjbbccdd4/12/14 8:10 am
4/12/2014 8:40 am
ShinzzyNat's Avatar ShinzzyNat
MineZone:
As most of you may already know about Minecon, aswell as Virtual Minecon, me and my team of devs and server owners have come together and thought of a brand new idea! Our output was the idea of 'MineZone'. Minezone is a huge minecraft server event to bring you the best experience possible! We aim to achieve things that have not been seen before! Minezone is the idea of a big server event that includes plenty of fun minigames that everyone can enjoy, however not only minigames, there will be competitions and speeches from some great youtubers and streamers!

As i said at the start, Minezone (at the moment) is only an idea, and we are looking for help from EVERYONE one PMC, to give suggestions and ideas; to what you would like to see happen at Minezone, and more importantly, how many people would attend!?

The event will ofcourse be free to attend!

What are your ideas for Minezone?
Would you attend?

It would be great if we could get some ideas and suggestions, and if enough people would like Minezone to run, then there could be a huge chance it does! Please share the post accross the whole of PMC, it would be great for everyone to get envolved! Even PMC staff.

No.1 aim if Minezone runs; get Paril to join
jjbbccdd
Level 13 : Journeyman Network