Modded Minecraft War Themed "SMP"?

Skuppens's Avatar Skuppens9/27/21 5:00 pm
10/10/2021 12:13 pm
OakBat's Avatar OakBat
Hello!

My friend and I have been thinking and brainstorming ideas for a server, and in the end, we came to the conclusion of making a war-themed Minecraft server.

It is modded, of course, but we plan on having a lot of things happening. We do have to custom NPCs mod installed, so there will also be base raids.

The goal of the server is pretty simple, battle it out to see who can become the strongest nation.

Everything that happens in the server will be documented and written into a lore, so if you wanna write your name in history, be my guest.

I should mention, our gun system. We are using Vics Modern Warfare, and these are guns that cannot just be crafted. During your time on the server, the admins will keep an eye on you and keep track of you. Out from that, and the strength of your nation, you will be given "X" amounts of weaponry.

If you are interested, add me on discord!

Skuppens#0001

Hope to see you there
Skuppens
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner