Molten Network Looking for Staff/Builders/Develepors

CosmicDrifter's Avatar CosmicDrifter7/8/14 4:17 am
9/23/2014 2:01 am
CosmicDrifter's Avatar CosmicDrifter
Hey PMC Community!

CosmicDrifter here, and today I wanted to tell you guys about my latest and upcoming project -- Molten Network.

Molten Network is going to be a network of servers including the following; Factions, Sky Wars, Creative, Towny, Prison, and more! The initial server we are opening is going to be Factions!

I am looking for Staff Members, Server Builders, and Developers! If you are interested in working with and for Molten Network, add me on Skype! We can discuss everything there! Currently both our server and website are under development!

Thank you and please understand we are shooting for a huge goal! Both Owners are extremely experienced in the components of Minecraft servers, and are looking to make it big! We will continue to grow! Join us today!

-CosmicDrifter

Edit: Please Follow our Twitter for Updates! http://www.twitter.com/moltennetworkmc
CosmicDrifter
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/23/2014 2:01 am
CosmicDrifter
bump
07/10/2014 11:08 pm
CosmicDrifter
[NevahMeNevah]Builder's Application

IGN:NevahMeNevah

Why do you want to be a builder?: I was in absolutely one of the best building teams on minecraft, but unfortunately we all stopped working together because we want to go solo so that is why I am looking for a new server to work on.

What experience do you have?:As I said all about the team + I am very good at medieval but I am also good at modern

Why should you be chosen over others? Well I don't think I am the best builder out there but I am pretty good my chances with big servers like Mineplex / GotPVP
are very low without my team so I think I have a good chance of joining thi server

Are you capable of working with a team to build?: I am very capable since I have done it for 3 years on this game and many more

Name a time you worked with a team on a build. One time it was on my own server we were making a spawn and it turned out brilliant we loved it!

Do you have experience with medieval builds? I am very experienced with medieval builds

Do you have experience with World Edit and/or VoxelSniper?: Yes I have alot of experience with world edit but not Voxel sniper.

How good are your building skills?: 8/10

How good are your decorating skills?: 9/10

How much can you get on?: I am a very active person about 5 hours daily!

Please attach a link, picture, or world/schematic of things you have built.

http://www.minecraft.gallery/medieval-building-bundle/
That is a link to a buildings bundle that me and my ex-teammate Novv made a while back

Any other Information:
I actually think your server has alot of potential in the near future and I really want
to help out. I am also fairly good at redstone so if you ever need something simple made you can ask me

Hope your server is going to reach the top servers and become big!

Add my Skype, Cosmic.Drifter1
07/08/2014 11:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Pony
[NevahMeNevah]
Builder's Application

IGN:NevahMeNevah

Why do you want to be a builder?: I was in absolutely one of the best building teams on minecraft, but unfortunately we all stopped working together because we want to go solo so that is why I am looking for a new server to work on.

What experience do you have?:As I said all about the team + I am very good at medieval but I am also good at modern

Why should you be chosen over others? Well I don't think I am the best builder out there but I am pretty good my chances with big servers like Mineplex / GotPVP
are very low without my team so I think I have a good chance of joining thi server

Are you capable of working with a team to build?: I am very capable since I have done it for 3 years on this game and many more

Name a time you worked with a team on a build. One time it was on my own server we were making a spawn and it turned out brilliant we loved it!

Do you have experience with medieval builds? I am very experienced with medieval builds

Do you have experience with World Edit and/or VoxelSniper?: Yes I have alot of experience with world edit but not Voxel sniper.

How good are your building skills?: 8/10

How good are your decorating skills?: 9/10

How much can you get on?: I am a very active person about 5 hours daily!

Please attach a link, picture, or world/schematic of things you have built.

http://www.minecraft.gallery/medieval-building-bundle/
That is a link to a buildings bundle that me and my ex-teammate Novv made a while back

Any other Information:
I actually think your server has alot of potential in the near future and I really want
to help out. I am also fairly good at redstone so if you ever need something simple made you can ask me

Hope your server is going to reach the top servers and become big!
07/08/2014 9:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
sobrien1195
bump
07/08/2014 7:28 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Namizy
bump
07/08/2014 7:25 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
KINGxxDMAN
bump
07/08/2014 4:33 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
KINGxxDMAN
Sent skype message!
07/08/2014 3:06 pm
Zac1407
Im really interested in helping you! Im a professional builder. Add me on Skype: pee.poop2
07/08/2014 2:14 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Captain_Pig
IGN
i_screwPigs

Skype (Y/N?)
Yeah, my skype is i_screwPigs

14, I'm mature enough to understand whats right and whats wrong and to dedicate time to this big project.

Past experience
Well all these ideas were mine to use on my own server, I couldn't because I don't have enough funds to keep a server up.
I have alot of experience with different plugins, I was moderator on a decent size servers that shut down because the Owner disbanded the server.
I am Admin on a server, I will dedicate some time to this but not as much as a bigger agenda like this one. The server Owner there still needs alot done for it to be open yet.

Possible time dedication in hours (weekdays, weekends)
I can dedicate 5 days of my Weekdays and 1 day of my Weekends, I would like Sunday of as its my day I take to take care of my personal stuff. I would be on alot, being honest here 6-8 hours a day atleast.

TimeZone (GMT)
I am in Texas so my TimeZone is Central

I also want to say that If im not chosen I would still love to support you project by helping you anyway I can, either by moderating or just by helping around with anything you need. Take care and I hope to be able to work with you! - i_screwPigs
07/08/2014 2:03 pm
sobrien1195
bump
07/08/2014 6:03 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
Or you can ignore it. That's fine too.
07/08/2014 5:20 am
sobrien1195
bump
07/08/2014 4:35 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
Might I suggest submitting an inquiry to our development team here:
professional-team-looking-help-out-your-server-t409726.html
I can hook you up with a few good developers and builders if you are serious about this network.
07/08/2014 4:28 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
OverpoweredElmo
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome