My Hero Unleashed | Boku No Hero Academia | RP | Custom

Gauak's Avatar Gauak5/19/18 12:14 am history
1 emeralds 2.1k 1
5/19/2018 12:17 am
Gauak's Avatar Gauak
My Hero Unleashed is an exciting and fun server where you get to explore the world of the famous anime, "Boku No Hero Academia" AKA "My Hero Academia".

IP: 192.99.21.157:25599

On My Hero Unleashed, we provide endless support and time to each individual player to make sure that they create a lasting experience. Once you join you are greeted with helpful server tips and guides to make sure you have everything figured out. You are then given a quirk key which you can use to spin for a chance to get random quirk, from the anime. We also offer very much more on our server website shop where you may be able to get ultra rare quirks, custom quirks, and even a chance to become a character from the anime that comes with their quirk.

The content on My Hero Unleashed is unlike any other server. We have 20+ plugins that are custom made to make your experiences more vast on the server. Some of these plugins are: Bosses, Exams, Questing, Levels, Stats, Classes, Ranks, & so much more! The only way to experience these plugins is to join the server and test them out for yourself.

We also have a fully functioning city where you can buy property and decorate your own house, apartment, or even skyscraper.

Finally, the staff on our server are full of experienced and honest people who make sure that each and every individual is treated correctly. We like to make sure that everyone feels safe in our community.

Come Join The Server!

Gauak
Level 23 : Expert Botanist