Need a couple of Mods for my new Survival Server.

DamienP300's Avatar DamienP30010/2/12 2:06 am
10/2/2012 2:16 am
Tigcat2's Avatar Tigcat2
Hi there guys.

I have a relatively new survival server that has just started up! Soon we will be installing new maps to make the server even more interesting! I have just gone 24/7 and blondely just realised that because all my staff are from my country and timezone, When we are all away at work/school etc. there will be no one online to moderate my server. I plan on re-advertising the server to get a bunch load of new players and I hope that a couple more Mods can make this run much more smoothly.

Please fill out this form requesting why you believe that you should become a Mod on my server. (No you do not gain OP as I only op my admins which I have enough of).

In Game Name:

Have you had much experience with being a server Admin/Mod before?:

In which country do you live?:

Which would you rather moderate, the chat or grief? (Just curious):

Are you able to contact me through skype? If so what is your name?:

Any other comments?:

I thank you for your time

~Damien
DamienP300
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/02/2012 2:16 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Taco
Tigcat2
In Game Name: Tigcat2

Have you had much experience with being a server Admin/Mod before?: I have been an admin on one server, co-owned the other. I am currently still an admin on one.

In which country do you live?: USA.

Which would you rather moderate, the chat or grief? (Just curious): Doesn't matter to me. c: I can do anything I need to.

Are you able to contact me through skype? If so what is your name?: Yes, but I'd rather PM it if I'm accepted.

Any other comments?: Not really. Uh, my time zone is central if that's relevant. I'm online a LOT with nothing to do, so I'll have lots of time to be on the server to watch over it. c:
10/02/2012 2:11 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
CubeBau5
In Game Name:bertiej12

Have you had much experience with being a server Admin/Mod before?:I have been Mod on 5 servers before and Admin/OP on 4

In which country do you live?:Australia

Which would you rather moderate, the chat or grief? (Just curious):Moderate and chat to the players about their report on players and hackers etc.

Are you able to contact me through skype? If so what is your name?:
iRedstoner
Any other comments?:Not really
10/02/2012 2:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Whatuppp
In Game Name:My IGN is delaney195.

Have you had much experience with being a server Admin/Mod before?:I have been playing minecraft for 3 years+. That means many many servers being admin and moderator. I have owned 2 of my own server and been co-owner a few times too. I have lots of experience, and don't mind not being op.

In which country do you live?:USA

Which would you rather moderate, the chat or grief? (Just curious):Chat probably, don't really have a reason XD.

Are you able to contact me through skype? If so what is your name?:I would give you my skype but it's not working for me atm, and not letting me know when I have new requests.

Any other comments?:I have a lot to offer and I hope you consider me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome