Need a good server to play on

vallin_martin's Avatar vallin_martin5/8/14 2:39 pm
1 emeralds 206 9
5/9/2014 10:47 am
Midnight's Avatar Midnight
Hello. vallin_martin here. I am interested in playing on a server with access to all commands except for ban and kick and mute so I can disguise as mobs and use WorldEdit and other stuff. So simply free op for me. I need that type of server beacuse I am going to make a huge pool with 52 waterslides. I need the world to be regular, Not superflat. I really need the IP for a server like that! I am going to make the server more popular if I get access to make that waterpark and I'll share it to my friends too. And also I will really respect if you let me do that on your server. I am an EXTREMELY skilled builder. If I actually try enough hard I think I could get more popular then PewDiePie on YouTube and get really famous. I am extremely smart and good at designing stuff and I am a crazily huge fan of technical stuff. Such as electric motors and centrifugal blowers/fans. You won't regret this. Please give me the IP for any server where I could possibly make the waterpark! If you wonder why I can't just do it in single player mode it's beacse I can't use singleplayer. I removed the feature myself beacuse it's so boring. And last time I tried SPM (Single Player Mode) My Minecraft crashed for some reason.. Anyways, my point is: Give me the IP for any server where I could make my waterpark. Thank you for reading. -vallin_martin 20:39:21 8th May 2014 PS you can trust me. I am not mean and I don't EVER grief. I know just how it feels like. You can trust me.
vallin_martin
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer