Need Webdesigner + Command/Plugin Expert. {[$40 Reward! ]}

FreakingFactions's Avatar FreakingFactions5/23/14 6:34 pm
5/25/2014 5:29 pm
FreakingFactions's Avatar FreakingFactions
Before you read this, I will be paying about $40 to whoever will help me finish up my server, and get my website ready. I am one of the 2 owners of Freaking Factions. We are almost in a perfect state to release, but I need someone's help getting the final touches ready. We need the website finished, and to look good (It's enjin) and we also need someone to help us add kits, and lots of other kinds of stuff in the server. If you feel you're qualified for this, please reply with a link to a website you've made, your skype username, and how experienced you are with Bukkit (Plugin/Command wise).

Thanks!
FreakingFactions
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

FreakingFactions
05/25/2014 5:29 pm
Still looking for web designer!
FreakingFactions
05/23/2014 8:34 pm
Looking forward to talking to some of you guys! On a short 1 day trip but should be back in around 24 hours! Keep the posts coming!
mcmasterserver
05/23/2014 8:40 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
please contact me asap if you are interested. Do so by skype or PMC DM
josh34543
05/23/2014 8:29 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Hi, I'm pretty good with all of those things. (: You can check out my server, website, and buycraft if you want to check out how well I can do it.
IP: play.shadowcraft.me
BuyCraft: http://shop.shadowcraft.me/

I've co-owned several servers, but this is solely mine. I've done all the config and setup by myself. Message me on here or on my website if you are interested.
mcmasterserver
05/23/2014 8:22 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
I can help you with everything you need. Just recently set up my server with all the plugins and the website. I am also working on developing my own plugin. Contact me if you are interested on skype : mcmasterserver
Tyler141414
05/23/2014 7:47 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Professor
I could help do this for free if you wanted. I have experience with configuring servers and making enjin sites. If you want to know more msg me your skype on here.
Swarg
05/23/2014 7:00 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Hi! I can help you with everything you need except the website... I am very experienced with plugins and I am a quick learner so I can configure any plugins you have. Depending on how much work needs to be done, I could most likely finish everything (Except website) within 1-2 days. I used to own my own server so I know what to do. My skype is swarg33, please message me there if you would like my help.
Nom900
05/23/2014 6:45 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
You might want to put a link to your website so people can see what would be left to do with it. And also, describe what all needs to be configured into the kits and stuff for the server. I could probably do all this for you in a day or two, given the time.
http://wyverncraftforum.no-ip.org/index/
There's a link to a website I worked on (it's not enjin, so most of it was coded in via css and html coding, but I have worked on enjin sites in the past).
AbandonStairCase
05/23/2014 6:36 pm
Level 20 : Expert Toast
I will apply, but if you accept, I need to money.
FreakingFactions
05/23/2014 6:37 pm
You will be payed AFTER helping.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome