[Huge Server] Need Mods! [24/7]

iMe's Avatar iMe11/8/12 5:39 pm
11/10/2012 4:42 pm
webbar_101's Avatar webbar_101
Want to be a mod? Well just fill out this quick survey; if you get picked I'll respond to your comment as soon as possible.

Server IP: sc8.servercraft.co:6578

- IGN

- What types of servers you play on

- How long have you been playing minecraft

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins

- Why should you be mod

- Do you know how to detect pvp cheats

Thanks, and I'll respond to your comment as soon as I can!
iMe
Level 9 : Apprentice Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

webbar_101
11/10/2012 4:42 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter
- IGNwebbar_101

- What types of servers you play onI play on all types of servers from create to survial to hunger games.

- How long have you been playing minecraftoo about a year or so?

- Are you familiar with bukkit and pluginsI have just bought my own server one week ago and i had to hire a plugin manager so no sorry.

- Why should you be modBecause as you allready no im a owner. I know what to do and how to do it. Im a young player as well so im up for a good laugh!

Well if their using nodus you can tell because they run quick they dont look where their hitting and sometimes they tp!

Hope im good enough
webbar_101
iMe
11/10/2012 4:31 pm
Need 2 more mods!
mycharacter6
11/09/2012 10:22 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pony
- IGN
Mycharacter6
- What types of servers you play on
Facs,pvp,adventure
- How long have you been playing minecraft
2 years
- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins
Yea
- Why should you be mod
Im admin on 2 other servers and head admin on 1 ( uselly called the best admin on the server lol)
Cheat detect
MysteryAnon
11/09/2012 10:10 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
- IGN:mguard1

- What types of servers you play on:Mostly PvP,Survival Servers Also

- How long have you been playing minecraft:2 years,Since I was 14||Im 16 Now

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins:Yes,I Used to Own a server I did all The Modding To It myself,Which helped alot in that case

- Why should you be mod:Ive played on your server many times,I am loyal,I am a good builder.I love to PvP,And I would love to Be apart of your great Staff

- Do you know how to detect pvp cheats:Yes,Usually They dont look where They are hitting,I had PvP on my server,That also Helped.
zuggyzugman22
11/09/2012 10:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
- IGN Camer047

- What types of servers you play on: bukkit pvp raiding tekkit

- How long have you been playing minecraft: 2 years

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins: yea

- Why should you be mod: i have LOTS of knowlege when it comes to servers i can run them op players ban players i know lots of commands ive been staff on MANY servers mostly mod or admin but on one im co-owner

- Do you know how to detect pvp cheats: yes i do x-ray is easy to catch (or you could uae anti-xray plugin)
Chapsterrulez
11/09/2012 9:24 pm
IGN: chapsterrulez

- What types of servers you play on: Survival/creative/factions and Hunger Games

- How long have you been playing minecraft: Since 1.0 (8 months)

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins: No sorry but i can help with building etc.

- Why should you be mod: I should be mod because i like to help others out. ontop of this i am already mod on another server- 94.171.208.80:25565-and would love to help you out. I will continuously play and adverise for the server and tell ALL of my freinds to play.

- Do you know how to detect pvp cheats: Yes such as speed hacks and sprinting.
Thanks for your consideration

chapsterrulez
MysteryAnon
11/09/2012 7:56 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
- IGN:mguard1

- What types of servers you play on:Bukket Servers,PvP and Survival Servers

- How long have you been playing minecraft:2 years :O

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins:Yes,I used To Own A server I Modded It myself,That brought me much experience

- Why should you be mod:I am experienced.I am Loyal,Im good at keeping Theings Safe And in order.I love To help out ANYWAY I can

- Do you know how to detect pvp cheats:Yes.My Server had PvP And I could Tell right away! I can detect any hack,Well..Mostly,I wont be sure,But I will have a good idea

-Hope you choose me
iMe
11/09/2012 7:52 pm
ILLGETUSUKKA, thanks for the post!
Hopefully my players can understand this now

ILLGETUxGAMINGOk I'm getting a little annoyed on how people keep saying "How come you got mod" and "Sukka check my application" and other things like "How do you know I was accepted?" So here is alot of tips you can use to make an excellent application.
When posting the servers you have past/current moderated/administraded post links or ip's for proof and info. If you so happen to be an admin on 500 servers, post about the top 6 servers. Saying you have a lot of servers to watch over will probably get you ignored or denied. You should also add recomendations(people who will back you up) it will help you by a long shot. You also should not hace any more then 4 mcbans. If you get accepted by dirty and your a new moderator I will check you for mcbans. Only because the commands a moderator has could ruin/break the server if your an excellent troll. If you don't get a reply it either means your getting looked or you are being decided between a group. If you came just looking for operator you should turn back because this forum post is for mod-apps only. My rank is only moderate. I can not check your application, but I think I have a say in recommending your application. The server also needs serious people. We can not have trolls even if you have an experience with administration. The server is factions you need to be whiling to help people at times and not weazle base co-ords into notepad and grief them while they are offline.
mumble13322
11/09/2012 5:22 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pony
Wow, I need to learn to proof read
Anyway, is the server down or is the ip posted wrong? I'm trying to get online and an presented with the infamous error ''Connection refused:connect''
I'll restart minecraft and try again
-mumble
mumble13322
11/09/2012 4:31 pm
- IGN mumble13322 [may be getting a new one under name of MyEpicBrony]

- What types of servers you play on Bukkit, tekkit, faction, pvp, survival, Pseudo-Survival

- How long have you been playing minecraft All the way since infDev

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins Yes I have had many previous roles with hundreds of plugins, all of which I have down to a key

- Why should you be mod
With over 15 roles as admin and countless other roles on many servers, I have not only got experience but respect throughout the community. I can bring security and an atmosphere to better the great one on the server already. I am mastered at all the commands and such so I will be able to help if [Or when ] i get accepted straight away
- Do you know how to detect pvp cheats Yes, i have had many many different scenarios in which the perp got sent doen de to these hacks logging and cheats

Thanks for reading
-mumble
ILLGETUxGAMING
11/09/2012 4:42 pm
You have a few spelling errors.. Also grammar and sentence errors, but over all you seem like a capable person.. I searched your ign and you came up with no mcbans... I will recommend you to DirtyDiamonds.
ILLGETUxGAMING
11/09/2012 4:16 pm
Ok I'm getting a little annoyed on how people keep saying "How come you got mod" and "Sukka check my application" and other things like "How do you know I was accepted?" So here is alot of tips you can use to make an excellent application.
When posting the servers you have past/current moderated/administraded post links or ip's for proof and info. If you so happen to be an admin on 500 servers, post about the top 6 servers. Saying you have a lot of servers to watch over will probably get you ignored or denied. You should also add recomendations(people who will back you up) it will help you by a long shot. You also should not hace any more then 4 mcbans. If you get accepted by dirty and your a new moderator I will check you for mcbans. Only because the commands a moderator has could ruin/break the server if your an excellent troll. If you don't get a reply it either means your getting looked or you are being decided between a group. If you came just looking for operator you should turn back because this forum post is for mod-apps only. My rank is only moderate. I can not check your application, but I think I have a say in recommending your application. The server also needs serious people. We can not have trolls even if you have an experience with administration. The server is factions you need to be whiling to help people at times and not weazle base co-ords into notepad and grief them while they are offline.
iMe
11/09/2012 10:43 am
Thanks for the responses, our server just needs 3 more mods!
Chapsterrulez
11/09/2012 3:52 pm
does that mean im accepted?
LJ_2002
11/09/2012 1:49 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
hi iMe i would be a perfect mod heres some stuff about myself.

im a girl
im a good builder
and im very responalble plz send back
oh and minecraft name Shadow_DraGonZ
mau5craft15
11/09/2012 12:02 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
Oh yeah if they are mining straight down and they find diamonds you can see that he's using x-ray and if he or she is flying and is only like a member or something that person is hacking.
mau5craft15
11/08/2012 11:58 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
My IGN: Motch57 I have been playing survival creative servers I have played for like a year I want to help out make sure everyone is following the rules and making sure no one hacks I am also experienced with Bukkit plugins like the hats plugin and the chat plugin and a few others.
Chapsterrulez
11/08/2012 11:50 pm
- IGN: chapsterrulez

- What types of servers you play on: Survival/creative/factions and Hunger Games

- How long have you been playing minecraft: Since 1.0 (8 months)

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins: No sorry but i can help with building etc.

- Why should you be mod: I should be mod because i like to help others out. ontop of this i am already mod on another server- 94.171.208.80:25565-and would love to help you out. I will continuously play and adverise for the server and tell ALL of my freinds to play.

- Do you know how to detect pvp cheats: Yes such as speed hacks and sprinting.
Thanks for your consideration

chapsterrulez
IJustin45
11/08/2012 11:29 pm
- IGN Ijustin45

- What types of servers you play on mostly PvP servers and survival

- How long have you been playing minecraft since alpha

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins Im currently learning how to create my own plugins and I know to edit plugins like GM essentials or any plugin

- Why should you be mod-I want to help the server and the people feel like they can't stay away from the servere and they have to keep coming back.

- Do you know how to detect pvp cheats-Yes especially sprint/speed hacking and x-raying.
Donkey_Destroyer
11/08/2012 11:21 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ninja
My ign is: Donkey_Destroyer
I would like to be on a mod admin op on this server as I always want to help people out when I can and when they need something ill try get it for them if u want me to
I'm co-owner operator admin mod on many servers:I lost ips for them servers but I know the server owner I'm admin and co-owner on
I'm also owner on of The Nations
I'll also help advertise on planet minecraft
i know i may need to prove that i deserve that position and ill do that so u know i deserve the position
I've never been banned
I will not grief hack
iMe
11/08/2012 11:12 pm
You've been accepted! Talk to me in game (IGN: DirtyDiamonds)

Trigonometry- IGN XxTHExGODSxX

- What types of servers you play on: I play on a variety of servers but mostly PvP and RP

- How long have you been playing minecraft: I have played since Beta 1.8

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins: Yes I think I am a little to experienced

- Why should you be mod- I want to help the community and be as kind and helpful as I can. I will listen to everyone and respond to everyone when I can.

- Do you know how to detect pvp cheats- Yes I do, Nodus is pretty simple to detect because half the time the player isn't looking where he is hitting. I know a few other methods too.
xxkillerbryanxx
11/08/2012 8:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
- IGN killerbryan

- What types of servers you play on Any kind

- How long have you been playing minecraft 2 years

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins Yes very familiar

- Why should you be mod I should be mod because i can detect griefers to hackers, And im very mature im not a noob who trolls and Be A 6 year old who takes stuff from users and stuff im a mature Responsible person who makes people laught, Makes big great builds with redstone and Also good with permissions so i can do that to

- Do you know how to detect pvp cheats Yes i know tricks and tips how to detect
gawepruk
11/08/2012 7:42 pm
my name is william, hello. i would like to be a moderater on your server because i have played minecraft since 1.7.3 beta. i can detect hacks/cheats/glitches. i think i should be a moderater on your fine server because i have ranks of other servers. i have lots to offer the server and, i could make your life on the server easyier because i will play atleast 5 times a week
CrayonCrafter
11/08/2012 7:35 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter
Come on one more we're almost there!
Updates
11/08/2012 7:27 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
- IGN Permissions

- What types of servers you play on: mostly faction/raid and pvp

- How long have you been playing minecraft: year and a half

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins: Yes Very. i can install any plugin, and can create groups/ranks.

- Why should you be mod because i have been staff on many other servers, giving me more experience then any other candidate

yes.
Trigonometry
11/08/2012 7:15 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Architect
- IGN XxTHExGODSxX

- What types of servers you play on: I play on a variety of servers but mostly PvP and RP

- How long have you been playing minecraft: I have played since Beta 1.8

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins: Yes I think I am a little to experienced

- Why should you be mod- I want to help the community and be as kind and helpful as I can. I will listen to everyone and respond to everyone when I can.

- Do you know how to detect pvp cheats- Yes I do, Nodus is pretty simple to detect because half the time the player isn't looking where he is hitting. I know a few other methods too.
iMe
11/08/2012 7:11 pm
I just need 3 more responses!
Capritorne
11/08/2012 6:31 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragon
- IGN jassassin11

- What types of servers you play on mostly minigame servers but also pvp

- How long have you been playing minecraft since 1.8.1

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins using plugins yes but im only doing mods right now in coding

- Why should you be mod i will help protect your server and i will help players with what they need and also im kinda funny :3

- Do you know how to detect pvp cheats i can tell if someone is hacking
miles1718
11/08/2012 6:27 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
IGN:miles1718
What types os servers do you play on? Survival, pvp, and creative
how long have you been playing minecraft? About a year now
Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins? Yes because I have my own server and I am staff on several others
Why should you be mod? I like to help servers grow and thrive. I know what to do and am strict on hackers. I am also good at building.
do you know how to detect pvp cheats? Yes and I have helped deal with them on otther servers.
bilybobjo032
11/08/2012 5:50 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: bilybobjo032

- What types of servers you play on: Raiding servers and PvP servers.

- How long have you been playing minecraft: Since 1.2.5

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins: I am familiar with essentials, chest shop, sign shop, and are you herobrine

- Why should you be mod: Because I am creative and know how to find hackers, also why would I destroy something I build?

- Do you know how to detect pvp cheats: Yes I know a few ways and I know how to find hackers using other things too.

Thanks for your time!
Bily
CrayonCrafter
11/08/2012 5:48 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter
- IGN: iTz_A_Crayon

- What types of servers you play on: PVP, Roleplay, Creative, survival, bukkit

- How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years

- Are you familiar with bukkit and plugins: Yes i ran my own bukkit server and am very familiar with bukkit servers. I can help you config while in server with serveral different plugins.

- Why should you be mod: I have played on many servers that I have been staff on before. I have only been banned from 4 servers in my minecraft life. I will always do my best to moderate the server's activity and make sure it is a fun and safe environment for other players. I will also make sure my experience is good on the server and do whatever i can to make it the best experience on your minecraft server. I will be sure to moderate the servers activity making sure that no player is using cheating clients of ANY kind, keeping the server experience at an all time high! PS - I might be able to donate $10 to the server if i feel that i am accepted and dedicated!

- Do you know how to detect pvp cheats: Yes, i know how nodus and other cheating clients work and i will am experienced in detecting them. I will also learn new, efficient ways with my co-working mods. For example, You dont need to look while using nodus
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome