Need skilled Plugin Manager for Factions Server

Shadow_slayer101's Avatar Shadow_slayer1018/9/13 8:53 pm
1 emeralds 191 6
8/15/2013 12:31 am
ChuckNorrised's Avatar ChuckNorrised
Hello people of PlanetMinecraft I am looking for a skilled person who can be my new Plugin Manager for my factions server. In the past I have found very skilled people but they would never be on or never reply to my messages. I am looking for someone who can be my new Plugin Manager. If you want to apply then you can answer the application below

Name:
Minecraft: name
Phone Number: (If not on skype often or do not have skype)
Experiences as a Plugin Manager:
Can you make permissions?: (We use GroupManager)
Do you listen to others?:
How long will you help on the server a day?: (On average)
Time Zone: (Preferably EST)
Will you come on the server regularly?:
Can you code custom plugins?:
Would you come on after the server is up?:
Do you expect to be payed for your services?: (I will not spend over $20)

Thanks for applying, I hope to see some great applications.
Shadow_slayer101
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/15/2013 12:31 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
ChuckNorrised
Name: Grace
Minecraft Name: OmegaPulse
Age: 12. I know I'm right under that margin, but it's your choice.
Phone Number: N/A
Experiences as a Plugin Manager: I configured and set up all the plugins for my 4 servers, 2 on www.stahpitcraft.wordpress.com, 1 server on www.stahpitcraftmc.webs.com and my last server being on www.stahptitcraft.webs.com. Not only have I done it for my server, but I was an Admin and had FTP access to update, configure, and add/delete plugins for www.siegepvp.enjin.com.
Can you make permissions?: Of course. The first plugin I learned was GroupManager, which uses the language YAML. So it was a double, I learned my first plugin, and my first language.
Do you listen to others?: Yes. I try my best to keep things fair but also prioritize tasks when people ask for help.
How long will you help on the server a day?: About 4 or more hours per day.
Time Zone: PDT/PST
Will you come on the server regularly?: Yes, as long as it will be up and running.
Can you code custom plugins?: No yet, but hopefully soon when I finish my JavaScript course. I had planned on finishing my JavaScript course early this summer, but I've had 2 back to back trips and have another coming up, so time was cut short and I couldn't progress in my course. But after I finish JavaScript, I promised myself to start Java.
Would you come on after the server is up?: Yes, because as a former server owner, even after the server is up, some things could have been missed, such as permissions nodes, or small configuration problems.
Do you expect to be payed for your services?: No, as long I get a rank in game, then I will be fine.
08/14/2013 11:43 pm
Shadow_slayer101
bump
08/14/2013 9:21 pm
Shadow_slayer101
bump
08/14/2013 8:13 pm
Shadow_slayer101
bump
08/09/2013 11:29 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Senpai
Revonn
Name: Josh
Minecraft name: TheArcherMC
Skype: (Would increase your chances if you have one) acidic71
Phone Number: (If not on skype often or do not have skype) I'm not going to post my phone number on the Planetminecraft Forums.
Experiences as a Plugin Manager: I have worked as a Plugin Manager for a Skyrim Online Server and I also help friends with their plugins all the time.
Can you make permissions?: (We use GroupManager) Yes, It is very simple for me to make permissions. I could help a lot with that.
Do you listen to others?: Depending on the logic of what I'm told.
How long will you help on the server a day?: (On average) At least 2-5 hours a day
Time Zone: (Preferably EST) GMT+/-7:00

Will you come on the server regularly?: As much as I can.
Can you code custom plugins?: No I cannot.
Would you come on after the server is up?: Yes, of course.
Do you expect to be payed for your services?: (I will not spend over $20) About $10
08/09/2013 9:13 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
LostStories
Name: Rehman
Minecraft: name ; LostStories
Skype: (Would increase your chances if you have one) Loststorie
Phone Number: (If not on skype often or do not have skype)
Experiences as a Plugin Manager: I've done plugins on other servers but they kick me out because they don't "need me "
Can you make permissions?: (We use GroupManager) Yes I can do permissions very well.
Do you listen to others?: Yes im not a stubborn person ill take suggestions/feedback and other things
How long will you help on the server a day?: (On average) 10-14 hours
Time Zone: (Preferably EST) Pacific
Will you come on the server regularly?: Yes, i have alot of free time unless i have friends/familys over
Can you code custom plugins?: no but im learning .
Would you come on after the server is up?: Yes, I would be fine with it
Do you expect to be payed for your services?: (I will not spend over $20) : I'll be fine with 10-15 $ or 5-10-15 i dont really mind
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome