Need Staff?

babyboom5432's Avatar babyboom543212/4/12 2:12 pm
12/4/2012 3:40 pm
ToogaMau5's Avatar ToogaMau5
Hello, I'm babyboom5432, or known as Jessica. I've been looking for a server that I may participate on as staff on, or co-own. I have experience, have put together an application, and I hope you read further if you are looking for a new staff member. I am 13, but find myself very mature for my age. I ask that you don't misjudge me by my age.
IGN: babyboom5432
Skype?: There is one available if it's needed.
How long have you been playing?: Since before beta, so about 5 years.
How many hours could you put into a server: Approximately 2-4 hours on weekdays, and 5 hours on weekends if needed.
How mature are you [1-10]? : 9.5
How good of a builder [1-10]? : 8. There's always room for improvement.
Do you argue a lot with others?: No. I don't like fighting, and never intend to start one. I get along with others, and like to be equal and fair to others.
What experience do you have on other servers?: I used to be on a server before beta as an Officer(5th rank out of 6). After a while, when beta came out, the server went down. I was on that server for about a year. Then I was on many different servers until I stayed on one for two years. I started out as a builder (beginner rank) but over time, got ranked up until I was at Admin. After that server went down, I found a new one where I became mod. That server was only up for about 6 months, so I've been looking for a server to be on ever since.
Good with Plugins?: If you were to scale it out of 10, I would be a 6-7. I know the basic plugins and a few more.

Well, that's the little application I put together. I like to build, and help out other people on servers and anywhere. If you would like to consider me to help on a server, or have any questions, please PM me, or let me know below in the comments.
babyboom5432
Level 1 : New Miner