NEED STAFF FOR FUTURE SERVER "MadCraft"

Madster456's Avatar Madster45611/24/11 1:31 pm
7/1/2015 4:13 pm
ToXickiller99000's Avatar ToXickiller99000
[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment] Im looking for staff for my future server. "MadCraft" MadCraft will have Different worlds, such as a survival world, a free Build world, Endman world(for advanced builders) nether, and skylands. The server will plan to have plugins such as iconomy and craftbook(plus more!) We plan to start spawn builds sometime early january.
and the server shall be open near the end of january. If all goes well, all that helps will be able to keep there Position as staff.
If you are interested in Starting this server with me, here are the positions i need:

i need
2 admins
2 Mods
2 Builders
1-2 Redstone workers.
1-2 worldedit users

If you would like to apply Please fill this out

IGN:
Why you should get it:
Experience on other servers:
What can you bring to the server that no one else can?:
Can you upload a photo of some of your work?:
Madster456
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2015 4:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ToXickiller99000
IGN: ToXiCkIlLeR
What position you would like: mod or admin
Why you should get it: i should get it because i was one if the best mods on a server i used to play.
Experience on other servers:mod but dont rember ip
What can you bring to the server that no one else can?: i can bring balance and cooperation as well as fun for the people
Can you upload a photo of some of your work?:dont have any sorry
11/28/2011 10:37 pm
jaxobux8
IGN: Ikoi
What position you would like: Admin
Why you should get it: I have had alot of expiriance with staff positions and know how to work all the main plugins. I will come on as much as i possibly can around 4 hours on weekdays 7 on weekends and try my best to be a fair but still nice admin.
Experience on other servers: I have Owned a server for 3 months and admin'd 2 other servers i have been a mod on around 5-6 servers
What can you bring to the server that no one else can?: I can run Alot of plugins and I know alot of great plugins I can also design websites
Can you upload a photo of some of your work?: Like Buildings? If not then no
11/28/2011 10:22 pm
rtm416
IGN: rtm416
What position would you like: Administrator
Why should you get it: Because I have been an Admin on 4 other servers and a mod on 6 other servers and I am looking for A server that is here to stay. The community generally loves me and I am good with PR, if you could call it that.
Experience in other servers: Admin in 4 Mod in 6 know how to run at least 150 bukkit plugins.
What can you bring to this server that no one else can: I am a VERY experienced Admin and if needed I could get a lot of support to back me up from my old server's other Admins.
Can you upload a picture of yor work: No, but I built the entire transportation system including 25 stops for my old server. I like to build stations and rails and I know the ups and downs of world edit.
11/28/2011 7:49 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
TeakettleWarrior
IGN:Text
What position you would like:Admin... although, I am good with building and WorldEdit
Why you should get it: I have been admin on other servers and I try to keep things collected
Experience on other servers: Once ran a town, also run a server.
What can you bring to the server that no one else can?: I really don't know because I don't know what anyone else can.
Can you upload a photo of some of your work?: None available at the moment
11/28/2011 4:49 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
iTzm3
@Villan you little bullshitter your not a mod. You got demoted for tping and abusing players. You were a shitty mod. I don't sugguest him.
11/28/2011 6:00 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pony
villan97
look i herd you in vent saying that i was good.... don't be a lying bitch

p.s bitter demoted me for tping strat to the stronghold nuthin wrong with that....plus he was a good......ok..... mod
11/28/2011 5:13 pm
Madster456
thanks for letting me know on this, plus, check out our website at http://madcraft.motionforum.net/
11/24/2011 3:40 pm
killa_bytes
IGN:killa_bytes
What position you would like:builder
Why you should get it:i'm a good builder
Experience on other servers:Great
What can you bring to the server that no one else can?:Pancakes
Can you upload a photo of some of your work?:None. Sorry
11/24/2011 7:32 pm
Madster456
thank you, we will get back to you within the next two weeks.
11/24/2011 2:18 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pony
villan97
IGN:villan97
What position you would like:admin or mod...
Why you should get it:i'm one of the best mod's on wrath minecraft...other server
Experience on other servers:good with potion making
What can you bring to the server that no one else can?: a plugin u should get in runecraft
Can you upload a photo of some of your work?: i guess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwteeR8irsY
one of my crappy vids when i wasn't a mod
11/24/2011 7:32 pm
Madster456
thank you, we will get back to you within the next two weeks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome