D.I.LL.I.G.A.F needs creative builders and moderators

LindsayStone's Avatar LindsayStone10/8/14 12:19 pm
10/14/2014 2:03 pm
LindsayStone's Avatar LindsayStone
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums, but not new to the site or to MC.

I currently own 4 servers 3 of which are private, the 4th however will be public once it goes live!

The name of the server is named D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
If you know what that stands for then you are for sure someone I want to be a part of this project.

This server WILL NOT be PG-13, so if you are a youngen then I would say this server will not be a place for you, as language and themes maybe at times be a bit rough for your gentle hears and eyes. The server will be a combo of survival and economy with some PvP, and game areas sprinkled in the mix.

Also I might add that the server will support up to 60 players and there will be 25 voice slots currently with room to grow on both.

I currently am looking for some help with setting it up,

Looking for creative builders!
(and yes redstone builds are fully welcomed, as I it's one of my favorites to build also)

Also looking for people interested in being Moderators on the site.

In return for helping me out in getting this server ready to open up, you will get first pick of your location for your bases, this is a large biomes map so there is plenty of room for you to build.

You will also receive payment with in-game currency, so you can be some of the players on the server!

Oh and also for those who are interested, You will also receive a plot of land that you can divide up to sell or rent out to other players, to earn even more in-game funds.

So if you are interested in being a part of this project, reply with

Your MC player name:
Position you are interested in (can be both);
Tell me if you are over 17 (like I said not for the yougens):
Your Skype username (can PM me if you wish):
Tell me what your think of this idea:
What would be your ideal server:

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
LindsayStone
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/14/2014 2:03 pm
LindsayStone
Noxibri,

Thank you so much for replying, I'll get back to you soon about this, I'm currently working on some details with the server.
10/13/2014 12:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Noxibri
Your MC player name: Noxibri
Position you are interested in (can be both); Moderator
Tell me if you are over 17 (like I said not for the yougens): I'm not over 17, but as TheCreeperQueen said, I grew up with people swearing around me, so I'm fine with it
Your Skype username (can PM me if you wish): Afterthestreancrew BUT my mic isn't working. I can still join a skype call and chat over Minecraft chat, but my mic isn't working just yet. It is being fixed though.
Tell me what your think of this idea: I think that starting a server is an awesome way of communicating. I also love the name - yes I do understand it
What would be your ideal server: My ideal server would be a factions server, but with a choice to be neutral, like you can't be raided and you can't raid anyone. I think it'd be good. Also a server with a lot of choice and gamemodes, and kits you get with in-game money. Obviously I know why you need people to buy kits sometimes, but all kits wil irl money? Even if they enforce that in the EULA, I don't think it's good. Maybe some kits, yes, but other kits should be bought with in-game money.

Anyways, I've nattered on for ages
Hope you consider this!
10/13/2014 12:15 pm
LindsayStone
I don't I'm android all the way
10/12/2014 6:16 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
Ok
Thanks anyways.

If you have an Apple device I can text you.
10/10/2014 2:50 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
My MC username is G3n3qu1s

I would like to be builder and moderator (Can I be admin instead?)

I am NOT over 17 but I can stand that kind of stuff.

I don’t have Skype I have Email (Do you want that? if so I can pm it to you)

Its cool

I am very kind,honest and trustworthy and think everyone is an equal.
10/11/2014 10:18 am
LindsayStone
Howdy The CreeperQueen,

Thanks for the reply, you should at least get skype in order to message, because I really wish to deal with instant communication before letting people into the sure while it's currently being built. We can use the chat option at least, but email is not efficient communication for such a project.
10/10/2014 2:40 pm
LindsayStone
bump
10/08/2014 1:03 pm
LindsayStone
Hey Just added you by the way
10/08/2014 12:25 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
B0risPlaysMC
Hi there! I am part of the Nekro Build Team and I see you need some help with building! Please add me on skype at NekroCraft Network if you would like us to build! We love building hubs,spawns,lobbies and maps and lots more!
Thank you -Boris
10/08/2014 12:27 pm
LindsayStone
Awesome, I'll contact you on skype later on this evening after I finish getting some work done.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome