NEW CRAFTING DEAD SERVER NEED STAFF

ZippyGaming's Avatar ZippyGaming11/17/15 2:23 pm
1 emeralds 131 3
11/17/2015 4:35 pm
anonpmc1928978's Avatar anonpmc1928978
Hello everyone! Me and a friend are starting yet another server, this time with a very popular mod for minecraft called the Crafting Dead. We are in need of many different positions, ranging from helper to administrator and founders. You can find the application in the spoilers below. Best way to apply is thru skype or in the comments section. Best way to reach me is thru skype because you will get a faster response. My skype username is kimwilson1221 also if you have any questions please feel free to ask me! Additionally, Not following the application set for each position will result in denial. Thanks ahead of time, and I hope to speak with you shortly!

Helper:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Weaknesses?:
Time available:
What makes you different from other applicants?:
Anything you would like to add?:

Moderator:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Weaknesses?:
Past Experience:
Time available:
What separates you from other applicants?:
Anything Else you would like to add:

Administrator:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Weaknesses?:
Past Experience:
Time available:
What sets you apart from other applicants?
Anything else you would like to add:

Marketing/GFX:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Weaknesses?:
Past Experience:
Time available:
Examples of previous work?:

Co-Owner: (NOTE: This position is reserved for staff members willing to put forth money to fund the server. By no means do we need any extra money, but anything helps, and for someone willing to donate and run the server, this spot is reserved for you.)
Click to reveal
IGN:
Weaknesses?:
Past Experience:
Time available:
Minimum amount of cash you can donate per month?
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
Leadership experience?

Thanks guys ahead of time for your interest. I hope to speak to you soon. Again my Skype is kimwilson1221 that is the best and fastest way to get in touch with me!
ZippyGaming
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

anonpmc1928978
11/17/2015 4:35 pm
[deleted]
dboyzus32
11/17/2015 4:25 pm
I am applying for Admin of this server.

I would like to help this server if possible.

IGN:Relentless__
Strengths?:I have experience as admins, helpers, and mods. I have been through it all. I know how to deal with the user that are breaking rules. And I will respond to them as fast as possible.
Weaknesses?:I am not great with worldedit/fixing plugins. I have not been a dev but I can use WorldEdit not the best but not the worst. Another weakness is that I have school so I might not be on all the time but will try my best to be on if possible.
Past Experience:I have past experiences as a Mod for a Skyblock server and have went through the people. I have been a admin on prison servers. I have been a Helper on Towny servers.
Time available:Sat-Sun 3-9 maybe unless emergcy
What sets you apart from other applicants? I have experience as a helper, mod, admin and I know how to deal with people.
Anything else you would like to add: I just hope you give me this chance to help your server. I would like to keep it up and running for the benefits of you and minecraft. That is it thank you for reading this.
SilverHorizon
11/17/2015 3:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
=*=
Info And Contact Details
Written By: SilverHorizon
TimeZome: GMT +)
=*=
Staff Application Begins Here

IGN: SilverHorizon
Activeness Per Day : 6-12Hours

Strengths:
Server Experiences
Owner : 1
Co - Owner : 2
Admin : 4
Moderator : 1
Chat ~ Mod: 4
Builder : Several Occasions

I am very knowledgeable with server plugins and configs i also do a bit of coding here and there and i know alot about crafting dead mod ranging from commands and how its set up

I have been in the minecraft community since may 17th 2009 the first ever release date so i have knowledge in this section

Very Active as i said above i can be on alot of the time either building on the server or moderating the players to ensure safety and order

Weaknesses:
People will answer this with none but everyone has a weakness mine personally is websites/gfx making

Past Experience:
Server Experiences
Owner : 1
Co - Owner : 2
Admin : 4
Moderator : 1
Chat ~ Mod: 4
Builder : Several Occasions

Time available:
11Am-10Pm GMT +0

What sets you apart from other applicants?

Well as i have said i can offer many things throughout the server dedication and certainly more active then the majority of players can be i have a ton of experience with servers and how they work been in the community since 2009 and been playing crafting dead since 2012

I would just like to wish you well with the server even if i shall not get applied i would love to play and be apart of the community and thank you for the time reading my application

Staff Application End
=*=
Sign Off

~ S.Horizon
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome