New Economy Survival In Need Of Staff

rapidfireman's Avatar rapidfireman7/8/15 10:58 am
7/8/2015 11:11 am
XxHawkDoesSkinsxX's Avatar XxHawkDoesSkinsxX
Hello, I am the proud owner of RapidServers! We are currently looking for staff members that could stay on a little each day to make sure everythings well. If you could advertise along with that it would be greatly appreciated!
Please come and check it out and if you're interested apply below!
Server Ip: rapidfireman.myserver.gs
rapidfireman
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

XxHawkDoesSkinsxX
07/08/2015 11:11 am
Level 1 : New Network
Could you also tell me your IGN so I know who to look for?
XxHawkDoesSkinsxX
07/08/2015 11:06 am
Level 1 : New Network
IGN: DrawingZach

Position hoping to get: Admin, or Head-Admin. But if you can't do either, I can be a Mod.

Staff history: I am an Admin on one server (radiationnation.uk.to), a Retired Mod on another server, and a looking to be Staff on another server as well (hopefully yours).

Why you want to be Staff: I like responsibility a lot, and being Staff on 2 servers is like a responsibility overload. But I think that being preoccupied with making your server better would be the best for me, and for the server. I'd be a very serious person when needed, maybe in the situation of griefing, muting, etc. I want to make your server the best it can be, because I see opportunity in it. I can advertise, tell my friends on other servers to join, and help you guys have fun!

Way of communication: I'll tell you on the server, because I don't want to leak my email. O-o
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome