[+] NEW SERVER IDEA | NEED FEEDBACK [+]

Zoniat's Avatar Zoniat8/14/14 9:44 am
1 emeralds 144 4
8/14/2014 11:55 am
Zoniat's Avatar Zoniat
Hey guys, I Just came up with a new server Idea, and I'd love to get some feedback from some of the players who might play this type of server. The server is newly purchased, and we'll be needing a lot of staff too. So if you're interrested You can apply too - but this post is mainly focused on the main idea.

So yeah, here it is - and btw. please answer the poll.

The server is going to be World Of Warcraft' ish, thereby not saying it will be a complete copy, but some of the ideas "taken" from that game. I know, there's servers out there with that stuff, but this server will be quite unique since I'm a plugin developer and will do a lot of the plugins for the server.

Idea:
- 2 oppositions in terms of races - not like a clan - Names?
- Classes
- Custom Mobs
- Villages
- A lot of lore, we need lorecreators too!
- A unqiue enviroment built up according to the lore
- Bosses
- Main leaders, of each "race"
- Custom items
- Neutral Towns (No PvP across the oppositions)

And much more to come.. I'll be adding ideas you type in (if I like them) with your name next to the idea.

Please answer the poll!
Zoniat
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/14/2014 9:53 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Farmer
iNUKEYLUKEYi
USSR-Craft! (Immoral)

Concept - Recreate the Hierarchy of the USSR, using some plugins to reduce Players' abitilies to get food, which leads to Murder, Starvation, and Rioting,uses AutoBroadcaster to post propeganda. Not allowing personal wealth, and having an totalitarian approach to the server. Any offence is a bannable offence.

Leaders - Abusive, insane Owner, with a few Admins who take all the wealth and oppress the players

Nazi-Craft! (Even more Immoral)

Concept - Recreates the Hierarchy of The Nazi Party, uses AutoBroadcaster to post propeganda. Are racist, only favors Aryan people, Another totalitarian approach to Minecraft.

Leaders - A group of racist nutcases who are Nazis, and abuse Jewish players by destroying there homes, shops, and trample on thier farms

Beatle-Craft! (Very Impratical)

Concept - Recreation of Beatle Song via Noteblocks/ Recreation of key Places (Abbey Road / Penny Lane), but apart from that, a normal vanilla server

Leaders/Admins - 4: John, Paul, Ringo, George (5) Yoko (6) Epistein
08/14/2014 11:54 am
Zoniat
I can't see what this has to do with anything?
08/14/2014 9:51 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
If its like a RPG type then I would like to be a lorecreator
08/14/2014 11:55 am
Zoniat
Sure, we could use one. Could you post, like 200 characters, of the introduction lore. Or just some random lore, so I could see what You're capable of. You can PM it to me aswell.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome