New Server Looking For Staff and Name Suggestions!

Nathan3480's Avatar Nathan34805/16/16 11:18 pm
5/19/2016 3:08 pm
Nathan3480's Avatar Nathan3480
For the Name just say "I think the name should be..." and the staff application form is below.

If you get accepted I will pm you the ip.

Staff Application

1.What's your in-game name:

2.How old are you/What's your maturity level on a scale of 1-10. Don't lie!:

3.Why do you want to join the server?:

4.What are your past experiences as staff (Proof would help but is not necessary)

5.Will you be able to donate?(Would be really helpful but it is not necessary)

6.Any bans from other servers (Detail, and why?)

7.Timezone

8.Have you had any name changes? (List them all)

9.What position are you applying for? (Helper, Builder, Mod, Admin, Gfx Designer, Web Designer?. You may not get the rank you ask for.)

10.Would you like to tell us anything else?

11.If you would like to be a graphics designer you have to send me some of your work! (Pm me or send me a website link)
Nathan3480
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SkidmarkLive
05/19/2016 9:31 am
Level 1 : New Network
Well, what is the server about? That will help the most for coming up with a name.
Nathan3480
05/19/2016 3:08 pm
I called it Karat Craft and its a competitive survival server
Tenzzzin
05/17/2016 7:10 pm
Can someone come on the server lol
Nathan3480
05/19/2016 9:24 am
Ill be on soon
_smolbean
05/17/2016 6:55 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
If you want I can come onto your server and build something
_smolbean
05/17/2016 6:54 pm
Im not anymore
Tenzzzin
05/17/2016 6:53 pm
1. In Game Name: tnzn

2. Age? Maturity (1-10): 15, 10

3.Why do you want to join the server?: I want to join this server because its (probably) new. I'm looking forward to having a new experience with the community and other players, also to meet the staff and new people.

4.What are your past experiences as staff (Proof would help but is not necessary): I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on RocketPvP, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. I was also a Mod on DeloPvP, a small 15 slot which usually had 8 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. Both of these servers were shut down due to lack of funding.

5.Will you be able to donate?(Would be really helpful but it is not necessary): I would most likely be willing to donate. I am trying to install a new PayPal account with my parents help (lol I know, make fun of me). When my account is up and running I could spare a few change

6.Any bans from other servers (Detail, and why?) No, not that I remember.

7.Timezone: EST

8.Have you had any name changes?

https://namemc.com/profile/948002e2-140 ... 1403bd6908

9.What position are you applying for? (Helper, Builder, Mod, Admin, Gfx Designer, Web Designer?. You may not get the rank you ask for.) I would like to be an admin, but I don't mind being a helper, mod etc as long as I could help the server.

10.Would you like to tell us anything else? Skype: tenzinxftw

I can play from 4-7 pm almost everyday.

Im Tibetan, born in Canada. I'm bilingual in Tibetan and English. I also speak somewhat of French.

Merci, et à bientôt
Nathan3480
05/17/2016 6:56 pm
You can be a helper I will pm you the ip the in game rank is not yet ready
_smolbean
05/17/2016 6:51 pm
I participated in building this- http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... uds-entry/

I just realized that I had just reset my Minecraft folders ;-;
Nathan3480
05/17/2016 6:54 pm
I want proof you're in the Awakened Blocks team
_smolbean
05/17/2016 6:49 pm
k
_smolbean
05/17/2016 6:45 pm
GunterZeSaVage

13. maturity: 7/10

I like to help servers bloom and grow

4.What are your past experiences as staff (Proof would help but is not necessary)
Ive been staff on many servers. Current one I'm on most often is CreeperWings

I might

Ive been banned on like 3 servers because i accidentally said something and I got banned

7.Timezone
EST

Alot BladeM4573R, OxX_eFG_XxO, Wisdom_V2, iiHD_iWisdom, GunterZePenguino,and IDrinkBleach_

9.What position are you applying for? (Helper, Builder, Mod, Admin, Gfx Designer, Web Designer?. You may not get the rank you ask for.)
Builder

Other than I'm a great builder no

11.If you would like to be a graphics designer you have to send me some of your work! (Pm me or send me a website link)
Nathan3480
Show me some of your work and I'll think about it.
Nathan3480
05/17/2016 6:41 pm
We still need more applications guys
Aimbqt
05/17/2016 3:33 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
The name should be:RetroPvP,DragonCraft orGalaxyCraft

1.What's your in-game name:2k_Trikshot_Lol

2.How old are you/What's your maturity level on a scale of 1-10. Don't lie!:My age is 11 and my maturity is 9/10

3.Why do you want to join the server?:I want to join the server because i think im very good at helping new servers as im creative with ideas im quite good with building and im good with groupmanager and Pex i could help alot with mutes,kicks and bans as im also experienced in that i know most commands but im not a really good dev

4.What are your past experiences as staff (Proof would help but is not necessary)Sorry i would try give you proof many have shut down ect. one of them is updating and ect. so ive been mod x3 admin x2 head admin x1 co owner x3 owner x1 helper x6

5.Will you be able to donate?(Would be really helpful but it is not necessary)Definitely

6.Any bans from other servers (Detail, and why?)Once from hypixel as my friend went on his computer on my account on hypixel so we had different ip's so i got banned for "compromised account"

7.TimezoneUk

8.Have you had any name changes? (List them all)marcokiller111 OblivionSparklez MarcoDaBeast XMarcoDoesGamezX 2k_Trikshot_Lol

9.What position are you applying for? (Helper, Builder, Mod, Admin, Gfx Designer, Web Designer?. You may not get the rank you ask for.)Any that you think i fit for your server maybe admin

10.Would you like to tell us anything else?No thanks

11.If you would like to be a graphics designer you have to send me some of your work! (Pm me or send me a website link)------ i didnt apply for this
Nathan3480
05/17/2016 6:50 pm
You can be a helper ill send you the ip
Xx__Fallen__xX
05/17/2016 2:28 am
Level 1 : New Crafter

Xx__Fallen__xX

Can vary: If it is ok to be silly and fun I can be down to a 6. But when it comes down to work I can be a 10. I would only be silly if it were allowed, but only as jokes not as
anything to do with messing around with the server. I understand how frustrating that can be.

Because enjoy helping people. I love to build and enjoy Minecraft and help in anyway possible.

I was head builder on 2 servers (one you can see the website I created for it here: http://intrepidsurvival.weebly.com/ but the server shut down) and I was just a normal builder on about 4 and admin and mod on about 2

Sorry I would not be able to. I just don't have the money but I would do everything to help progress the server. Sorry I am not able to do this. (by helping I could also help with publicity)

Never been banned. Except for once which was when a server got hacked (the other server which I was head builder) and an admin was destroying the server. She took away all my commands and she banned me. Which I was able to notify the owner right after and I helped to restore the server.

7.Timezone

Australian. I hope that this will not decrease my chances of getting a postion

Builder. But I would also love to be a GFX designer or Web Designer if builder is not possible. As I said before. I just want to help the server in anyway possible

I am also fairly skilled in redstone and commands as well as building. I know not just Minecraft commands but I also know java script and I can create a nice website design (http://intrepidsurvival.weebly.com/ was not my best that was 2 years ago).

If you would like to see my work let me know what I would have to do and I would design one for you as an example.
Nathan3480
05/17/2016 6:38 pm
You have been accepted I PM'ed you with more info
Varielles
05/17/2016 12:15 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
1. Hiyukki
2. 11 turning 12/From everyone, they say I'm a 9 xD
3. To help create the server and make it success. Including when I think it's gonna be very fun!
4. I do have proof but I am on phone... sooo... pretty much I'm a helper on a developing server.
5. Maybe. I don't know. Cause I am starting to do comissions soon and I might be able to donate.
6. None
7. Pst time. (Arizona, Cali, Nevada, Canada)
8. I was Nepta, to Salemn, to Fawkesie, to Oblisity, and finally to Hiyukki (oh god)
9. Either Helper, Mod, and/or ADMIN
10. Nope
11. ~~
Nathan3480
Denied.
Clashica
05/16/2016 11:53 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
1.What's your in-game name: Ashody

2.How old are you/What's your maturity level on a scale of 1-10. Don't lie!: 16, 9/10

3.Why do you want to join the server?: to help out this server and make it grow or atleast get players on but mostly to make it a nice server so anyone would like it but most importantly set it up nicely

4.What are your past experiences as staff (Proof would help but is not necessary) ive ran my own network server before so i know alot but now im retired.

5.Will you be able to donate?(Would be really helpful but it is not necessary) if i get money then yeah probably

6.Any bans from other servers (Detail, and why?) honestly rarely but if i had to bring up some maybe for accidents or when i was younger i was immature. but im okay now

7.Timezone eastern pacific

8.Have you had any name changes? (List them all) okay way to many so heres a site https://namemc.com/profile/849bd72b-0f0 ... c4f3d8b97f

9.What position are you applying for? (Helper, Builder, Mod, Admin, Gfx Designer, Web Designer?. You may not get the rank you ask for.) Admin but if i cant then mod

10.Would you like to tell us anything else? im a nice teenage controlled women i recently got a scholarship for ANU yay! i love music and i love helping and mostly love minecraft i dont know why though
Nathan3480
05/17/2016 6:42 pm
Cool your accepted you will be a helper I will Pm you the ip
Adbuse
05/16/2016 11:52 pm
1.What's your in-game name:Sp_Adbuse

2.How old are you/What's your maturity level on a scale of 1-10. Don't lie!:im 13 & 8

3.Why do you want to join the server?:I Think It would be fun

4.What are your past experiences as staff (Proof would help but is not necessary)I do not have any proof But Co-Owner Dev Mod And Admin

5.Will you be able to donate?(Would be really helpful but it is not necessary)Maybe

6.Any bans from other servers (Detail, and why?)No

7.Timezone Central

8.Have you had any name changes? (List them all)No

Admin

10.Would you like to tell us anything else?No

11.If you would like to be a graphics designer you have to send me some of your work! (Pm me or send me a website link)No
Nathan3480
05/17/2016 6:48 pm
Denied.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome