NEW SERVER LOTS OF STAFF SPACE

greigster's Avatar greigster6/8/13 6:44 pm
1 emeralds 250 7
6/10/2013 6:25 am
greigster's Avatar greigster
greigster
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/10/2013 6:25 am
greigster
BUMP
06/09/2013 4:38 pm
greigster
Ok
06/09/2013 6:19 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Remixer246
I have submitted an application for you greigster
06/09/2013 6:06 am
greigster
bump
06/08/2013 7:54 pm
greigster
BUMP
06/08/2013 6:50 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
mattbartek1
This is my full application Grieg. The one on the website didn't cover everything.
06/08/2013 6:50 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
mattbartek1
Age? 19

Maturity? i am very mature. i cant stand immaturity unless its while everyone is having fun and playing along with it.

IGN? 321tubadude Skype:tubadude11

What can I bring to the server? I can bring a sense of order and peace between the players. i have earned the nickname "Peacekeeper" because of this. I have skills in plugins, coding, and i am a sociology/psychology minor so i can settle disputes.i love building and helping the players so they can have fun.

Why should you pick me? You should pick me because i create high standards for a server and once they are established the players keep those standards alive. I have been everything from trial-mod to owner. I keep chat respectable and mature, and i don't settle for anything but the best.

An example situation of someone breaking the rules and what I would do: Suppose there was this kid using nodus, and everyone kept complaining about him. I would tell the players to get screenshots of him/her and then send them to me on skype, then with 'proof' he/her was something to look into, i would follow him/her in vanish and see if it was indisputable truth that he/her was hacking. then i would follow the set protocol to deal with a hacker.

How long can I be on per week? i can be on about 70hours per week

Time I can be on everyday: 10 hours

A little about myself: My name is Shaun. I have played Minecraft for two years. I am a musician, i play 13 instruments and sing, so i'd be a great source of entertainment. I hate immature and stupid people but I can deal with them.

Why should i be chosen: I am a hard working, mature staff member. I am what you would call a "Peace Keeper." I keep chat respectable and mature. I know mostly everything about world edit. i can do a little bit of coding for perms and things. and i'm good with plugins
Experience: I have been playing for 2 years. I have been everything from trial-mod to owner.

This is my full application Grieg. The one on the website didn't cover everything.

1) What do I want to help You with? I would like to apply for in game management. Such as admin, or server manager.

2) What previous experience do I have? I've been everything from trial-mod to owner

3) How old are you? 19

4) Do I have any interests? Music is my life. I play 13 instruments and i sing. I can be sort of entertainer as some may say.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome