Time Zone:

Plugins/Building:

How much will you Dedicate to the Server/Day:

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft (Years):

How will you Treat New Players:

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers:

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.):

Anything Else:

Please come on the server after applying, I'm currently busy with the server, so hop on and tell me you applied
Explicint
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/15/2014 1:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MC_Kineticz
IGN: MC_Original_37

Age (Don't lie) : 13

Bans (Have you been banned?): No.

Experience being a staff member: No, but I'm here to learn, and I can follow examples of good admins etc.

Maturity: from 1-10 I'd say 9.75.

Job you Want: Chat Mod

Why you Need It: For the sake of helping others and making this server a pleasant place.

How can you Help the server: By being a mature, helpful and logical ChatMod to keep the chat pleasant.

Do you have Good English Grammar: Yes, also, good and grammar did not need capitals, in case that was a hidden test.

Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin):

Time Zone: UTC+

Plugins/Building:

How much will you Dedicate to the Server/Day: Many hours, 3/Day, min.

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft (Years): 2 years (Including Xbla)

How will you Treat New Players: Kindly and I will give help to them, and all players, when needed.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: By giving them the required punishments when needed, and I will keep an eye on them.

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): Because it's your choice, choose wisely.

Anything Else: Thanks for reading
04/15/2014 12:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Vinneehh
Sorry if this is late btw!

IGN: vinny939

Skype: cp_kasey (RANDOM REQUESTS WILL BE DENIED AND BLOCKED)

Age (Don't lie) : 14

Bans (Have you been banned?): Tempbans on RP servers for the RP related things before but no permabans

Experience being a staff member: ChatMod on a server (Won't say which)

Maturity: Not my place to say accurately but I think I'm on 8.5/10

Job you Want: ChatMod

Why you Need It: Need? Not need no, want. I want to help though and I hate being given a lot of power without proving myself first!

How can you Help the server: By keeping chat clean and helping newbies get around, also I tend to have a lot of ideas lol

Do you have Good English Grammar: I'm English and use correct words most of the time and people have said I'm sophisticated so I suppose so.

Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): ^^ Up there.

Time Zone: GMT +00

Plugins/Building: Not much. I'm a chat person not a builder lol.

How much will you Dedicate to the Server/Day: Depends really on how much I get addicted xP 1 hour+ daily

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft (Years): about 3 years now xP

How will you Treat New Players: With respect and kindness, I will answer any questions to the best of my ability and if they are obviously not a nice person I try to ignore them unless they have a question or are breaking a rule.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: If it was an honest mistake I would first caution the player and if they do it again I would punish them as I see fit, most of the time a mute if it is chat related and a tempban if it is game related. Bypassing mute I would ban them fro 24 hours. I do not hold grudges against players for breaking rules unless they truly irk me and do it over and over again on purpose.

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I can't write 5 sentences on that, it's for you to decide not me!

Anything Else. I like cake and I'm a girl, also have a big family that are LOUD. (Be warned in Skype calls haha)

Thanks for taking the time to read!
12/21/2013 10:15 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
Jessiebear345
IGN: Jessiebear345

Age (Don't lie) : 20

Bans (Have you been banned?): no

Experience being a staff member:i have been mod and admin on other servers and i have my own server

Maturity: 1-10 8

Job you Want: Co-Owner

Why you Need It: This job requires someone that will be mature and be able to handle problems that arise. I think i am the girl for the job

How can you Help the server: i can advertise and get people to join

Do you have Good English Grammar: Yes sir

Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): Jessiebear345 ...

Time Zone: EST

Plugins/Building: i'm good will pretty much every bukkit plugin

How much will you Dedicate to the Server/Day: 3 or more hours a day

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft (Years):3

How will you Treat New Players: i will welcome them to the server and hope they have fun

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers:I will warn them then they will get a punishment

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.):

Anything Else:
12/19/2013 4:46 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
FC_Mercury
IGN:FC_MercuryEL7

Age (Don't lie) : 14

Bans (Have you been banned?): I will admit because that is the right thing to do. However, it's been long since I've matured into an appropriate behavior. I have been banned before for the following reasons:
-Griefing
Why did I grief? Purely for the purpose of feeling the sensation when you break the rules, however, I no longer have that excitement/amusement.

Experience being a staff member: I'd rather give you evidence, because if I don't, I feel I am lying. http://imgur.com/a/05TdZ#0 The server is called Modembug, I was a moderator there until it sadly shut down due to inactivity and trolls like these. Due to events that occurred during that time, with most of the plugins basically weren't working (notice the white colored names and lack of censoring plugins), I couldn't ban or kick. You could see I had strategic thinking to solve the problem by using what I always do before a ban, take evidence and report to the administrators. I am currently a moderator on Squirrel craft, I can give you the owners PMC account for you to message and verify if you want. Other experiences which sadly don't have any evidence is Co-Owner on a friends server that which, though might be biased, believed I made a great staff whilst that rank was next to my name.

Maturity: I strongly self believe I am mature in the right and appropriate occasions. 9

Job you Want: Admin/Head-Admin

Why you Need It: Well, to be honest, I believe I am mature enough for this rank than your average Joe. I am also aware if I do not comply with your expectations, shall I be deranked.

How can you Help the server: I'd be glad to provide a safe yet fun server to all the community members joining. I would maintain the peace and help the newcomers in our server if such help is required. Enforcing the rules is an obvious one. I would help in all that is needed or expected of my rank in the server with my experience that includes but not limited to redstone, building, etc. I'd be damn glad to help, because that is what I enjoy doing, that is what is expected of me. I have this strong hatred against foolish staff members that sit there and do absolutely nothing. I will not be part of them, I will be the role model, an example, to everyone that joins. So I can teach them, inspire them, help them grow to be mature, and be the better man.

Do you have Good English Grammar: I view grammar as one of the most important tools on the internet when expressing yourself. Unlike real life, the internet do not receive the benefit of vocal tone and facial expressions when communicating with you. This means that grammar is the ONLY way in which you can be perceived. It is for this reason that I take grammar extremely seriously. Having said this, I'm sure there are a couple of typos that I've missed.

Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin):
PM if accepted, I don't want to publicize it again and get trolls.
Time Zone:
CT USA

Plugins/Building: I am assuming you are asking how good I am with them. If sorting them to ranks, I sadly have no knowledge of that. However, I know how to use the commands and I am knowledgeable of small plugins that don't get too much attention, but they are an admins greatest tools. Such plugins I am familiar with are Hawkeye,Koala_Bukkit, RegX. As for building, I have links to them if you want to judge my skills. Note the last link was done purely in survival in my old server, and I forgot to snapshot more buildings that I have done in the 2000x2000 area I conquered.
http://imgur.com/a/myZFa
http://imgur.com/a/uD5rL
http://imgur.com/a/e7lGI

How much will you Dedicate to the Server/Day: I'd say 2 hours on weekdays if school isn't a obstacle. 4-6 In weekends, again, if school isn't an obstacle.

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft (Years):
I have been playing Minecraft since the summer of 2011, where I was encouraged to play it due to the growing community. I remember I downloaded the cracked version of it, when it was in beta 1.8. Over the years, I gained vast knowledge and experience, though, remembering potions and redstone is not my thing.

How will you Treat New Players: I treat the new players how I would like to be greeted when I first come to a server. A warming welcome and a following message of provided assistance, I like to treat them in a appropriate and a very cheerfully manner, so they can come back in the future.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I probably have one of the more rather complex ways in treating them. I am willing to listen to what they have to say, and sometimes I can be sympathetic though the situations are limited. Nevertheless,I firmly believe in the WKB system of moderating. That stands for Warn, Kick, Ban. Should the player be caught in the acts of hacking, I would firstly warn them in a appropriate yet demanding manner. Accidentally, or on purpose does not matter. Screenshots, video, or any other methods of capturing the game will be used for evidence of misbehavior. Normally, some players will stop here, therefore saving him from a ban. Then comes kick. If the player has been warned 2 or more times and yet has followed orders, I will kick the player from the server. The kick serves as intimidation, and if not stopped by a warn, sometimes they stop here, unless he is doing it for excitement or for his own amusement. Finally, the last step is Ban. I really tend to avoid this, but if the player seems to test my limits, then I will put a limit to him. I would temporarily ban him if allowed, and evidence and the story will be submitted to owner or someone of a similar rank, so they can have a final decision in the consequences of the player. I never perm ban, as I feel the need the case should be discussed with other admins or owners to reach a final decision.

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I might go biased here, again.I am mature, I am respectful, I am smart, I am actually experienced in these roles unlike 60% of players that claim they are. I have above average redstone skills thanks to Biospark ( crazy redstone genius)I'd have to rewrite the application to tell you why I should be picked. I also try my best to get on everyday, and when I'm staff, I like to show everyone why I earned it by demonstrating them, not just for deco.

Anything Else: Apart from moderating, I also write helpful articles for people. One of my recent ones was for the popular server MC-WAR.COM. I'll leave the link below and see for yourself, hopefully this will help you decide if I am the one for this rank.
http://mcbrawl.com/forums/threads/6719/#post-98995
I am also fluent in Spanish, which accommodates our foreign players. I can understand Portuguese, sometimes French and Italian. I am kinda experienced with Latin (I love biology, and animals are classified with latin names, so I learned them )
I am also "trying" to learn some computer languages, the only one I know is HTML.
-Sincerely, EL
12/19/2013 1:00 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
SoyKeRz
IGN: Xcomando40X

Age (Don't lie) : 15

Bans (Have you been banned?): No, never

Experience being a staff member: I have had my own minecraft server

Maturity: (1-10): 9

Job you Want: Admin

Why you Need It: I love help new people and make funny events, i also like to use plugins and i'm looking for a server to stay.

How can you Help the server: I'm a YouTuber so i can make videos of the server and take a lot of people to it. Search me on YouTube: AlexGamer40

Do you have Good English Grammar: Yes, and also of Spanish, i can be a translator if spanish people comes to the server

Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): Xcomando40X

Time Zone: Spain

Plugins/Building: Plugins: 9 Building: 7

How much will you Dedicate to the Server/Day: Like 2 or 3 hours per day, and the weekend 4 or 5 per day

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft (Years): 4 years

How will you Treat New Players: I'm so nice and i like to help new people, i will explain how does the server works, buildings, events and more...

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: If their fault is big, i would kick them and if they do it again i will ban they for 5 hours

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I'm so nice, i want to help new people, i'm looking for a server to stay in Minecraft definetly, I'm a YouTuber, i can make videos, specials, events, streamings on the server (I'm Partner) and i will take a lot of people to the server. You should pick me !
12/19/2013 12:48 pm
HyperActiveMC
IGN: HyperActiveMC

Skype (I do not wish to expose my Skype, but if accepted msg me your Skype )

Age (Don't lie) : 15.

Bans (Have you been banned?): Yes, but for irrelevant reasons, such as telling mods/admins they were abusive, etc.

Experience being a staff member: I currently, own a network and have owned a FactionPvP Server with 40+ players.

Maturity: 10/10, I am very mature, and I take my job very serious.

Job you Want: Moderator

Why you Need It: I don't need it, I just want to help this servers community, because I think it has a good potential.

How can you Help the server: I can make sure that the chat is clean, and I can invite my friends

Do you have Good English Grammar: Indeed.

Thanks for giving me a opportunity to apply,

Best Regards,

-HyperActiveMC
12/21/2013 10:09 am
Explicint
Accepted for Moderator. I expect alot from you, so add me on Skype.
Skype name is beanboy303
12/19/2013 12:27 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
SoyKeRz
IGN: Xcomando40X
Maturity Level (1-10): 9
Why are you better then other applicants: I have had my own server, i know how to modify plugins or help people, i'm so nice and i love to help
Will you get players for the Server: I'm YouTuber so i can make a video of the server if you take me
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?: Of course, like 2 and a half hours per day
Skills: Plugins, Comunication, Building, All server commands....

I'm a YouTuber, i have 102 subscribers so i can take many people to the server, if you pick me your server will grow !

Co-owner or admin (Co-Owner preferably)
12/19/2013 8:32 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Noragamii
IGN: Scyxx

Bans (Have you been banned?): Yes.Disagreeing with the server owner (Statement below.)

Experience being a staff member: I Used To Be A' Part of A' Server Called 'BOUNTYCRAFT'.I Was A Moderator On 'Bounty',Until Me & The Server Owner Got Into A Fight.I Never Liked Being A Mod On 'Bounty, BecauseThe Owner, 'heavyman2030', AKA, 'Bossifly', Restricted UsModerators & People Who Helped ALOT, From Many Things.I Was Never Affiliated With The Servers Wrong Doings Such AsDDoSing Other Servers For There Own Amusement.

Maturity: 8.5-9/10

Job you Want: Head-Admin, Admin

Why you Need It: I want to help people in need,and I feel that being is a great responsibility because I like helping people.I like helping people with their Minecraft problems and sorting out issues and disputes.

How can you Help the server: By enforcing the rules,making sure players enjoy the server.I would not just help players, I would help the mods too.

Do you have Good English Grammar: Maybe.

Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): azraentera

Time Zone: GMT +8:00

Plugins/Building: I am great at worldedit and I love to build.

How much will you Dedicate to the Server/Day: 14hours max on holidays and weekends.4-6hours on weekdays.

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft (Years): 6 years

How will you Treat New Players: I will greet them with a warm welcome.Make sure they enjoy and have fun.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: First I would warn and then jail them if it's a minor action.If I see it going again I would kick and ban.

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I believe that I have what it takes to contribute to a wholesome, fun experience for everyone by enforcing the rules and helping everyone that needs my assistance.I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. In fact I used to be called TheArchitect for my building ability. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Anything Else: N/A
12/18/2013 5:01 pm
Explicint
Bump
12/18/2013 4:43 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Warrior
Mr_Fantika
IGN:Mr_Fantika

SkypeFantika0

Bans (Have you been banned?): Well, im not going to lie, yes i've been banned before but not over anything serious such as Hacking, Griefing etc etc.

Experience being a staff member:Yes, this is something that i have years of experience as, also i have owned 2 servers before so i am very familiar with commands and how to handle situations.

Maturity: I would have to give this a 9/10 (Sometimes i like to joke around )

Job you Want: Co-Owner if possible but if not Admin would be very nice to have.

Why you Need It: Why i need it? Because i can assure you that i'm trustworthy and can help out in anyway possible, if it's building something or if it's helping other players and welcoming back old or new ones

How can you Help the server: I can help out the server in many many ways, such as help out situations and help find hackers and simply by being nice to the players and staff i am a fun person to be around but i can be strict and mature when needed.

Do you have Good English Grammar: Yes, this is something i practice a lot.

Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin):Fantika0

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Plugins/Building: Building and plugins are all easy to me plugins and perms are something i'm an expert in.

How much will you Dedicate to the Server/Day: Everyday for hours.

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft (Years):3 or 4 maybe

How will you Treat New Players: With a "Welcome!" try to help out if i can and if they have questions, i will answer to the best of my ability.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers:With a warning depending what rule he broke and if he still does it it will be a temp-ban or a ban

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): Why should you pick me? Because i can assure you with the best of my ability that i will help this server and help the new players and old players with my experience.I will be on everyday to make sure that i can help out and be there when they need me, to make sure things go smoothly like they should.

Anything Else:Nope i think thats it.....Thanks for taking the time to read my application

~~Tim
12/18/2013 4:23 pm
Explicint
Still no one has been accepted. "Why should we Pick you (5 sent. min)" Is the minimum. Don't make short sentances, I don't need noobs applying. Don't apply if you're not going to take the time to apply.
12/18/2013 4:16 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Noragamii
IGN: Scyxx

Bans (Have you been banned?): Yes.Disagreeing with the server owner (Statement below.)

Experience being a staff member: I Used To Be A' Part of A' Server Called 'BOUNTYCRAFT'.I Was A Moderator On 'Bounty',Until Me & The Server Owner Got Into A Fight.I Never Liked Being A Mod On 'Bounty, BecauseThe Owner, 'heavyman2030', AKA, 'Bossifly', Restricted UsModerators & People Who Helped ALOT, From Many Things.I Was Never Affiliated With The Servers Wrong Doings Such AsDDoSing Other Servers For There Own Amusement.

Maturity: 8.5-9/10

Job you Want: Head-Admin, Admin

Why you Need It: I want to help people in need,and I feel that being is a great responsibility because I like helping people.I like helping people with their Minecraft problems and sorting out issues and disputes.

How can you Help the server: By enforcing the rules,making sure players enjoy the server.I would not just help players, I would help the mods too.

Do you have Good English Grammar: Maybe.

Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): azraentera

Time Zone: GMT +8:00

Plugins/Building: I am great at worldedit and I love to build.

How much will you Dedicate to the Server/Day: 14hours max on holidays and weekends.4-6hours on weekdays.

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft (Years): 6 years

How will you Treat New Players: I will greet them with a warm welcome.Make sure they enjoy and have fun.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: First I would warn and then jail them if it's a minor action.If I see it going again I would kick and ban.

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I am loyal, mature and experienced.I believe that I have what it takes to contribute to a wholesome, fun experience for everyone by enforcing the rules and helping everyone that needs my assistance.

Anything Else: N/A
12/18/2013 12:44 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TheCraftingLord
IGN: TheCraftingLord

Skype TheCraftingLord

Age (Don't lie) : 13

Bans (Have you been banned?): nope.

Experience being a staff member: I'm a builder, mod , and an Admin on 13 differnet servers.

Maturity: 6-10

Job you Want: Builder

Why you Need It: I love Building and love to help with new ideas.

How can you Help the server: By making awesome builds, help out in anyway I can.

Do you have Good English Grammar: yes.

Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): TheCraftingLord

Time Zone: Central Time USA

Plugins/Building: WE and I can build pretty good

How much will you Dedicate to the Server/Day: A lot

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft (Years): 3-5 years

How will you Treat New Players: Like they just came home

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: Poorly but fairly.

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): Im Nice. I'm a very caring person. I always find new jobs to help others. And I'm really talented.

Anything Else: Nope that's it!
12/17/2013 10:21 pm
MadCowMan12
IGN: 12roblox21

Bans (Have you been banned?): I'm not 100% sure that I have, but i'm pretty sure i've been banned from one server.

Experience being a staff member: I've owned a server for two years (not public), and i've been a dev, moderator, and admin on some other servers. As this was long ago I do not remember the names.

Maturity: Out of 10 its sometimes 10/10 and sometimes 5/10.

Job you Want: Mod, Admin, or where you think I fit best.

Why you Need It: I don't NEED it, but I love to help people, and think that helping people is more then just well helping them.. It's kind of hard to explain

How can you Help the server: Well I can administrate it, help with permissionsEX, make sure all the rules are followed, make sure everyone has a good time and doesn't argue. Help people out when they are in need of help.

Do you have Good English Grammar: Well, you judge me on that. ^

Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): You have me.

Time Zone: UTC-8

Plugins/Building: Plugins.. I'm still working on making them, and buildings.. I don't really build.

How much will you Dedicate to the Server/Day: As much as I can, right now i'm on a tight schedule with finals and everything..

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft (Years): 2 I believe.. not 100% sure. All I know is since 1.2 beta.

How will you Treat New Players: Like they should be treated, welcomed to the family/server in this case. Make them feel like they belong here and don't treat them bad.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: No mercy, you can't give in to them because they will try anything to trick you out of getting rid of them!

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): Well, i've had lots of experience in Minecraft. But i've also had lots of experience in real life too, that I can relate to in Minecraft. But mostly because I can handle situatuions very easily.. For example if someones arguing, we can try to talk them out of it, or if worse comes to worse. Mute them. I can take charge and not be pushed around.

Anything Else: Not really.
12/17/2013 5:25 pm
Explicint
Bump. Join the server! Need more applicants. The applications format has changed, and also the IP has changed. Bring 10 dedicated friends/players on the server, and get the new Advertiser rank (Comes with perks)!
12/16/2013 8:54 pm
fatboy118
IGN:faboy118

Skypeluke.hopkins18

Age (Don't lie) : 17

Bans (Have you been banned?): yes but i been play mc sice it came out

Experience being a staff member: i ran like 5 server im still running one now i been co-owner admins mod etc etc

Maturity: 8 (cant say 10 evey one got joke around )

Job you Want: i would like co-owner but any rank i be happy with

Why you Need It: i would like it to help out this new server and try get it bigger as i know how hard it is and i like to make sure server run nice so pluign help and in game rule brakers

How can you Help the server: i have a youtube and i livestream i all so have a lot of mate irl who play mc

Do you have Good English Grammar: well you can see from what i have put haha

Time Zone: +1gmt ( i think uk haha )

Plugins/Building: i know a lot about plugins and if i dont i all ways look in to them and building i do like doing

How much will you Dedicate to the Server/Day: as much as i can i do work a lot but im on for about 6 hours a day or so

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft (Years): 1.7 old one haha

How will you Treat New Players: with a big warm welcome and love

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: fist a jail then kick and if it keep going on on a ban
12/16/2013 8:30 pm
Explicint
Bump
12/16/2013 7:51 pm
Explicint
New 90 slot server has been made, also a new application format has been made. Any applications without the correct format will automatically be rejected. Also be sure to include what you're applying for in your application. (Admin, Mod, Builder, Owner, etc)
12/01/2013 3:41 pm
Alpha_RileySplada
Maturity Level: Like between 7-10
Why are you better then other applicants: Because I don't suck at Minecraft and building
Will you get players for the Server: Oh yea!
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day: For sure
Skills: I am creative and can acquire a decent amount of players, I have lots of ideas, also I do not violate server rules.
12/01/2013 3:40 pm
Alpha_RileySplada
Maturity Level: Like between 7-10
Why are you better then other applicants: Because I don't suck at Minecraft and building
Will you get players for the Server: Oh yea!
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day: For sure
Skills: I am creative and can acquire a decent amount of players, I have lots of ideas, also I do not violate server rules.
12/01/2013 3:23 pm
Explicint
XposedHeroThis Server Sucks, The Owners Are Pricks, Do Not Help. They Will Just Be An Ass To You.

Why Do You Talk Like This?
Also, that's the spirit!
11/30/2013 12:13 pm
Unseendanger
Maturity Level (1-10): 10
Why are you better then other applicants: I have been a moderator for other Minecraft servers and other games including Runescape and World of Warcraft.
Will you get players for the Server: Yes, I have many friends who would join the server if I asked them to.
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?: Yes, probably a lot more!
Skills: I am a great builder and moderate redstone as well as good user interaction. I am also a programmer and write plugins/mods for Minecraft.
12/01/2013 3:20 pm
Explicint
OMG, you're an Admin on Runescape? Holy fuck. Dude, accepted.
11/30/2013 11:45 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
XposedHero
-[SNIP - Well that was rude.]-
11/30/2013 11:26 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
zagejk
Maturity Level (1-10): i would say....about a 7? edit: I am probably a 5-6, but usually a 7.
Why are you better then other applicants: well, I am really nice, skilled with WE, and all that. I wouldn't say I'm better than everyone, but it is worth a try.
Will you get players for the Server: probably, I could invite some peeps.
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?: I could be on for about....say, 2-3 hours a day?
Skills: WE, being nice, and im fairly good at building by hand, too.
I would be fine with either admin, mod, or builder.

thanks, and if I dont get accepted, oh well.

-zage.
11/30/2013 11:20 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Cowboy
Cndmwavoo
Maturity Level (1-10): 7-8
Why are you better then other applicants: I don't know about better, but I'm sure as heck more intelligent than probably most of the applicants. A few seem to not know what grammar is...
Will you get players for the Server: Not really, since I don't really know anyone, but I could probably try to get players to bring their friends.
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?: Yes, probably at least a few hours most days.
Skills: Good at building, moderating chat, being nice, and judging.
11/30/2013 10:24 am
Explicint
Accepted Applicants
Click to reveal
poker97 (You're an Admin)
11/30/2013 11:07 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
KappaSlig
Coming from me, but I don't think poker should be staff, considering he used an editable app. I've seen those applications going around and all you have to do it change the skype name, IGN, and what-not. As the person who manages the apps, I wouldn't accept him.
Edit
Porker*^
12/01/2013 3:25 pm
Explicint
Okay.
11/30/2013 3:19 am
anonpmc1466713
[deleted]
11/29/2013 11:25 pm
johnnyis_fun21
Maturity Level (1-10):8 1/2
Why are you better then other applicants: bc ive been playing for 3 years and im highly exp
Will you get players for the Server:oh yes
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?:3 hours if you like
Skills: im good at playing and getting people to get along and at helping people have the best time possible
11/29/2013 11:20 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Kevin45609
Maturity Level (1-10):7 out of 10
Skype:Not currently working srry but you can still add me Kevin45609
Why are you better then other applicants:I can got new people/playes in the server and ive had lots of experience
Will you get players for the Server:Yes i have lots of friends that i can get on the server
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?:Yes i can be on for a long time
Skills:Making sure no one spams and there is no caps or advertising
By the way i want to be a chat mod please
11/29/2013 11:16 pm
MadCowMan12
Maturity Level (1-10): 8
Why are you better then other applicants: I won't say that I am, that's for you to decide.
Will you get players for the Server: If needed, yes.
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?: Depends on my schedule.
Skills: Plugin Management, Permissions (PEX), Coding (Learning), Friendly, Social, Knowns Rules, Skilled.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Expenox
11/29/2013 11:09 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
mailman6767
Skype: sorry but i don't have Skype. but i can give you my email calebgregorynz@gmail.com

Why are you better then other applicants: Because i have a great leadership experience. at my school this year we did a leadership program could peace keeping were we help the teachers on duty and play with the younger grades. also we have a assignment every term. I am being home schooled next year so i will still be able to help.

Will you get players for the Server: Yes i got all of my friends from school email and they play mine craft all the time so i can invite them to the server!
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?: of course

Skills: Great with solving conflict (peacekeeping), good at building modern homes (if given the right supplies) great with the Towny plugin and loves helping people.

Hope you accept have a great day!!!!!!!!!
11/29/2013 10:52 pm
porker97
Name: Jacob
In-Game Name: porker97
Why you want to be a co-owner:
I would like to start by telling you about me. I'm a person who you can talk to if troubled. You would be able to tell me ideas and imaginations about what you would want the server to be like, I would create that and give you 100% credit. I am a highly experience staff member. Meeting some of the most famous Minecrafters I know what they do to achieve that. I know how to respect people, I will never in my life say I'm a better person just because I have Head Admin in front of my name, I would tell them we are all equal in importance, its just that how you show it that matters. I do not break or create rules just for my entertainment, I am a disciplined person, knowing not obeying the rules is not an option in life. I am also a great plugin and command manager, I can manage all you plugins without the server stuffing, finding the best host to run the server at a great price, I will help the community of this server rise to a higher level every day. It would be an honor to be beside the staff the owner and the community to see that happen.

What you will do to help the server: I would make this server a friendly and caring community. I would welcome newbies on the server and explain what this server has installed for them. What you could do, or what you want to do. With his or hers opinion I could create new ideas for what players want, I would put voting areas on which mini game they would want to do then on one day make that happen.

How will you help improve the server: I would create more fun areas, no sg, I will discuss and create a sg, no shops, I shall make a shop. I would advertise like I have promised, make threads about the server as a community, With the owners permission I would make a youtube account just for this server and make vids for it.

Experience: I have played mine craft since 2011, I have owned 3 servers, been co owner twice, Head Admin 5 times, Admin more than plenty, Mod same here with Admin

Can you advertise well for us?: Yes I can offer you advertisement for your server, I am a admin on uberminecraft which is highly filled with players and wouldn't mind advertising there, also I can make webs and blogs which could be necessary.

Will you do your duties to help: I would do everything I wrote on this application, not by words but by actions, I shall never leave my duties without a extremely important reason if not I shall stay dedicated till I can leave my duties.

What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not 2?: I would immediately ask the player to stop the cursing or spamming, if he does not listen I shall discuss with other players about what we should do about it, a kick as a warning, if repeated a jail. Has one or two more accounts he will spam and curse with it would be a ban.

Rate: 4-5 hrs a day

Builder rate: I am a highly experienced builder, I can build different styles, modern, classic, abstract and much more.

Personality: I am humorous, friendly, able to communicate with, not violent, caring and most of all loyal, I am loyal to my mates around me

Thank you for considering my application and I hope to see you guys on the server!!!!!
11/29/2013 10:47 pm
kellan g
Maturity Level (1-10): like sometimes a 1 (lol) but sometimes an 11
Why are you better then other applicants: idk man (so high rn)
Will you get players for the Server: yeeeeeeeeeeeeee man
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?: of course yo
Skills: im like realllllllllllly good at everything man
11/29/2013 2:36 pm
HexxitRealms
Maturity Level (1-10): 9.5
Why are you better then other applicants: My past experience on being able to manage servers. I have owned 4 servers, and ran a 150 slot server with an average of 97 users.
Will you get players for the Server: Yes. As much as possible.
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?: 6 hours a day at least.
Skills: My past experience, building, and inner-server plugin management.
11/29/2013 10:30 pm
KappaSlig
Denied.
Please make your application longer and we might have a good staff member/builder.
11/29/2013 2:00 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco
danned11
Maturity Level (1-10):8
Why are you better then other applicants:Because i will always listen to the owner and higher satff no matter what and i can also do multiple things.
Will you get players for the Server:Yes i know lots of places to advertise and can share it over my skype contacts
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?:Yes and even more
Skills:Extensive world edit knowledge
Plugin know-how
Commands knowledge
Ameatur Builder
Redstone Genius
11/29/2013 10:33 pm
KappaSlig
Denied.
Try putting more effort into making your app, and we might just accept you.
11/29/2013 1:36 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Senpai
Neroxyl
I'll just log on the server ;D
11/29/2013 1:15 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
Lord Baconator VII
Skype: i would prefer not to use skype if ok for now: bigbadbaconator
Why are you better then other applicants: I have a lot of skill in architecture and building, i alos have a lot of ideas and ampa ideas for minigames, i like making spawns also.
Will you get players for the Server: yes i can
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?: over 20 min.
Skills: Building, Architecture, Art, Mini-game Ideas, Mini-game Map Ideas, i can make a texture pack, spawns, creativity.
11/29/2013 1:01 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
FeramonGator
IGN: cole272003
Plugin skills: Im pretty good at group manager and world edit
Building skills: here's a photo
http://gyazo.com/7542d01920819a0e3ab9b28049d584f2
Previous positions: Owner (5 times) Co-owner (2 times) Admin (12 times) Mod (15 times)
Command knowledge: I know various commands to help you and the other staff members
Reason we should pick you: Because I have alot of Minecraft knowledge, I played minecraft for 2 and a half years and also I am pretty good at it Btw I didn't buy my account my brother who is 10 gave it to me
Talk about yourself: I am 21 and I live in California my timezone is Pacific so I will be up later then most of you. I am also a great builder who has been building for a few servers I also helped build a tiny bit of the Hive.
Experience: I have played minecraft since I was 19 and I have been playing on servers since I was 20
Why you want this rank?: Well I love helping out a lot and also love being a staff and stuff like that.

Here is one of my apps I want to show you (I don't want to rewrite all of this )

GN: cole272003
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area): Male
Position That You're Applying for: Mod/Admin/Builder (Any rank that there is to apply for.
Maturity (out of 10): 10/10 sometimes 9/10
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): I am a mix of Creative and Modern
Work Ethic (out of 10): 10/10
Creativity (out of 10): 10/10
Overall Building Skill (out of 10): 10
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 3
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not): cole272003 is my skype name
Can You Donate: Yah maybe if I like the server
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):
VoxelSniper |
WorldEdit/WorldGaurd |
GroupManager |
BuyCraft |
mcMMO |
NoCheat |
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): http://gyazo.com/d78a559f15cf317050264dbda1fa4e50 Kirby Pixelart
http://gyazo.com/3ab088e11062ef014fe1054686172883 Pokemon Arena
http://gyazo.com/b18dcf6e9c01f89f291db6e81238689f Chinese Building
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s) I have been staff countless times.
servers and ask for staff because I see that this server needs my help! I can help them very well and be nice to them!
11/29/2013 10:35 pm
KappaSlig
Denied
This application is very long, and that doesn't always mean you get the job. I can't help but notice that you didn't fit the Format either. If you want staff that bad, re-apply and make a less long app going by the format we have said.
11/29/2013 1:00 pm
KappaSlig

Maturity Level (1-10):
When it comes to just talking with friends, I'm a 4. When it's needing to take care of a serious situation, that soon changes to about a 9.

Why are you better then other applicants:

I never like saying I'm better than others, but if I need to... I'm a good builder, and I love talking. I would be a good person for getting players to join, because I have "connections" that will advertise on their own servers.

Will you get players for the Server:

Of course! If I'm staff, I would want the server to be more popular, right? :3

Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?:

Well, it really depends on how much homework I have during the week. On weekends, I can play for sure like 2-3 hours, but weekdays might vary from about 5 mins, to even 3 hours. Like I said, It really just depends on homework and if I'm doing anything.

Skills:
Well, I've been building things since alpha, and I've been getting into pvp tournies since like March. I have experience with basic commands from when I was hosting my own server. I love people, and I am a good people's person. :3

I hope I get a rank in your staff! Your server seems pretty cool. And also, if some of these people get staff I would be even more happy, they seem like awesome people! (If my english is bad, it's because I wasn't born here. Sorry if I make grammatical errors!)
11/29/2013 1:06 pm
Explicint
Accepted! Add me on skype, or come on the server.
11/29/2013 12:54 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Prince
C0DV1LLAN
Maturity Level (1-10): About an 8
Why are you better then other applicants: I believe I have an advantage over the other candidates as I am experienced with working with plugins. To list a few Permissions Ex, Group manager, Vitals, IConomy, Factions/Towny, LWC, Chestshop and Essentials, aswell as many others. However this server may run different plugins but I would have fun learning them all.
Will you get players for the Server: I will get as many players as I can and will help advertise where-ever I can
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?: But, of course
Skills: I am a techy sort of guy, so I would be a good Admin, I also have an ok array of building so I will help where I can, or where is required.

Thanks for taking the time to read over this, and I hope to hear back from you soon

C0DV1LLAN
11/29/2013 12:40 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
kinishida
IGN:kinishda
Maturity Level (1-10):9
Why are you better then other applicants:I am very experienced,I am not short tempered,I have knowledge on many different plugins and i'm good with basic commands.
Will you get players for the Server:Most likely
Will you be on at least 20 minutes/day?:Yes more like 5-6 hours a day but anyways.
Skills:Plugin configuration
Website design(enjin)
Problem Solving
And i have a lot of great ideas!

Co-owner or admin(co-Owner preferably)
11/29/2013 12:34 pm
Explicint
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024