New Server Needs Staff!

grantmanmeyer's Avatar grantmanmeyer4/29/12 5:59 pm
5/1/2012 8:00 pm
jgf922's Avatar jgf922
Hi Y'all Grant here. I made a new server and I need staff so hop on the ip and join and follow instructions.

Ip; 66.56.61.78:25565
grantmanmeyer
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

jgf922
05/01/2012 8:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:Jgf922
Wanting to be: Admin
Experience As Staff: I have TONS of experience With Commands Such as: Just a little voxelsniper/All of Worldedit and thats basicly it.
Building Experience: I've been builder on alot of servers some server when builder was suppost to be payed for!
Why should I be Staff: I have great Admin Experience and i've played minecraft for over 2 years
Zind4yn
04/29/2012 10:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: Zindayn

Applying for: Moderator

Maturity Level: 9/10

Building Skill 8/10

Why I should be Staff: I have played Minecraft for two years and have modding experience
funny bunny
04/29/2012 6:11 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
IGN: luccc3

Applying for: Admin

Maturity Level: 9/10

Building Skill 7.5/10

Commands I know: All mobarena commands, all essentials commands, all groupmanager/permissionsex/bpermissions commands, all worldedit/worldguard commands, most voxelsniper commands, all chestshop/showcase/duckshop commands, all simplespleef commands, all factions commands. There are probably a few more but those are all the ones of the top of my head.

Why I should be Staff: I have played Minecraft since alpha v1.2.6 and know all of the commands and when to use them. I do not abuse commands and I believe I will be valuable to your server in helping it function properly and to stop any unwanted characters. I enjoy helping new players and building almost as much as I enjoy moderating. I hope you accept me and I am excited to get started. It is also very nice to help the owners share the workload. I enjoy taking weight off of people's shoulders and helping sort out the daily problems that plague the server. An example is of people spamming for higher ranks and yelling, "ADMIN ADMIN HELP!" When this happens I will gladly step in and help them out.
Mirsukiz
04/29/2012 6:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:Mirsukiz
Skype (not needed if you dont have it): please PM me your skype name:ok
Maturity: 9/10
PvP skills: 9/10
Are you good under pressure? (its ok if you aren't):yes very good under pressure i was in a server under an big war my friend who was the owner left to join the other side and he got ride of my adminship so i couldnt do anything as the days went on more and more of my friends died after about 3 days i get my 3 squads of archers to come up from behind and the rest of use will attck from the front and even though we had bad stuff we came very close to wining by from killing their leaders and the rest of them from behind by burning them and puting some of them in jail.
Job position:co leader
Why should you be this position?: i don't ban for no reason, i don't op anyone for no reason (not even if their my friend),i'm not a greifer like those idiots,i had my own server (i'm good at running servers) i have been admin on 3 servers and mod on 3, i know all sorts of commands (i'm always learning more), i'm a great builder and i'm really helpful
i have skype also:name james.sturgeon3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome