//[**AtomicHive**]\\ New Server Network. Staff needed

luttish97_22's Avatar luttish97_221/18/15 1:13 pm
1/18/2015 3:55 pm
RBGDreadnuaght's Avatar RBGDreadnuaght
Hello everyone, My name is Kevin, And i am one of the managers on AtomicHive Network. We are currently looking for staff member to our faction server.
Staff positions available are following:

Admin

Helper x2

If you are interested in applying please use this format:
===================================================================

In Game Name:

Past Experience of being staff:

Staff on any server right now?:

How many years have you been playing minecraft:

Ever been banned?:

Server's you have been working on? ( I will have it looked up)

Reason why we should pick you:

Anything else you want to add?:
===================================================================
To point out, minimum age required is 16. I will not accept applications sent in that are younger then 16! That is a requirement.
By not answering all the questions, the application will be denied faster then you can type Hey.
Server is still under development. That means the server is not open yet, but we are working on it. Enjoy typing your applications
luttish97_22
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

RBGDreadnuaght
01/18/2015 3:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Hello! i would like to apply for admin here's all my info

Ign (in-game name): RBGDreadnuaght

Past experience: I've owned 3 servers, one of them being the popular "Prodigy Factions and Pvp" ive held countless positions of responbility includuing administrator, moderator, helper, owner, co-owner, Dev, builder, and many more. I am VERY experienced

How long have i played minecraft: Since its launch in 2k10.

Ever been banned?: No

Server's ive been working on: just my own, which were recently shut down because i felt i have a lot of school work but ive been freeing up my time again lately.

Why should we pick you?: i've owned 3 servers and have held countless positions of responibility on all types of servers. I feel i have a level of maturity no other staff member can offer and i will read and understand your server's rules to be able to enforce them fairly and not too harshly, but harshly enough to get the player who did wrong to not repeat his mistakes as i stated before, i have owned a popular server you may have heard of called "Prodigy Factions and Pvp" I would be siked and honored to recieve a position of staff on your server! I am also able to donate very frequently thanks for taking the time to read my application mate! Cya on your server

~Jack
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome