New server Starting! Looking for Staff! PRManager Needed!

andrypedak's Avatar andrypedak12/17/12 2:27 pm
12/19/2012 11:59 am
wpd123's Avatar wpd123
Hello,
My name is Andry, my minecraft name is andrypedak. I am 16 Years old. I started the Idea from my 2 last servers. I was thinking how will i get a Awesome Team for my server and Awesome Players. So I came out whit this Good idea.
- Andry

I'm looking for 5 Staff. I will list the information down bellow.
Staff:
  • Cameron - Plugins and Permissions [PEX]
  • Frazer - Site mod and PR Manager
  • Harold - Experienced Owner and Permissions [PEX]
  • Tyson - Experienced Owner
  • Andreas - Builder and Ingame Help
  • Candice - Builder

The List Will be Updated when Someone gets Accepted!

First step is to gather a Team and using team skills and my Mc Power Hosting 12 slot server to find Donators for 24 Slot server and dedicated ip and host name. Approximately 30€.
Donators will have 20% share. Next step is to setup new server and find monthy donators for covering mothly expenses and what is donated above expenses will be distributed amoung team members and the First step donators.
The second step Donators will donate for Ranks and Perks.

To APPLY:

IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
TimeZone*:
Online time per Day*:
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph)*:
Experience (Ingame Help,Builder,...,...)*:
Email*:
Skype*:
Paypal:

Things marked whit * are required!

For the Staff:
Every end of the Month after server expnses are payd the money will be shared.
I will collect the Money we did colloect this month. I will get 30% of it and All the Staff (the 5 ones) will get 10% of the Money each.

For the first Month Donators:
All the Donators in the 1th Month will get 20% of the Shared Money we collected this month.
It means, If we got 15€ the Staff will take from it 50%, means there will be left 7.5€.
From the 7.5€ 30% will go for me and all the shared money left will be split for the donators in the 1th month. If there was 5€ for the 1th month donators and there was 20 Donators the money will be split whit the 20 Donators, means every donator will get 0,25€.

Example Bellow:

Ask for More info in the Comments or add me on Skype if needed!
Thank you for reading!
andrypedak
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

wpd123
12/19/2012 11:59 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
IGN*:wpd1234
Name*:Wyatt
Age*:13
TimeZone*:central
Online time per Day*:2-4 on weekdays 6+weekends
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph)*:I have done anything you could think of for a server. for example one time we were crashed ant 11:00 at night ant since i knew we had players wanting on i worked for 12hrs straight to get us up and keep us up. I have always been devoted and dedicated to my servers. i will fulfill anything i am supposed to do. so i would love to be Experienced owner and site admin
Experience (Ingame Help,Builder,...,...)*:i own 2 sites( http://www.pixelpopentertainment.com and http://www.wpdincorporated.com), am co-owner on 108.174.59.134:25565 and have owned and hosted 2 servers
Email*:wyatt@pixelpopentertainment.com and wpdinc123@gmail.com
Skype*:wpd1999
andrypedak
12/19/2012 6:57 am
Public Relations Manager Needed!
andrypedak
12/18/2012 2:22 pm
You got Accepted, but your Skype name is not working. Please fix.

Norwegian_buildIGN: Norwegian_Build
Name: Andreas, In English it`s Andrew
TimeZone: European
Online time per Day: 1-6 hours
Reason for wanting this position:Note: I can have any position, as i learn and go into what i need to do. I can tho alot of Ingame stuff. I do not think i suit as a PR Manager, as i am not good with making logos. I want a position because i am looking for a server, and i am kinda bored sometimes. I like to help people and it`s not very often i can do that, because most of the servers ive been mod/admin on has been closed.
I also i think i can help people alot
Experience (Ingame Help,Builder,...,...)*: I have been mod on about 8 servers, and admin on one server. Co-owner on one server too. I personally build ALOT. I have been working on countless of spawns for people. I love to build and i am experienced with redstone. I can build in many different styles, and if you tell me to build something in like Nordic, i will build something very nordic.
Email: andreashhaavik@gmail.com
Paypal: I do not work for money, i work for things i think i can success in. Also i dont want money.
I hope i can join the journey on this server that i think will be awesome
Norwegian_build
12/18/2012 2:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: Norwegian_Build
Name: Andreas, In English it`s Andrew
TimeZone: European
Online time per Day: 1-6 hours
Reason for wanting this position:Note: I can have any position, as i learn and go into what i need to do. I can tho alot of Ingame stuff. I do not think i suit as a PR Manager, as i am not good with making logos. I want a position because i am looking for a server, and i am kinda bored sometimes. I like to help people and it`s not very often i can do that, because most of the servers ive been mod/admin on has been closed.
I also i think i can help people alot
Experience (Ingame Help,Builder,...,...)*: I have been mod on about 8 servers, and admin on one server. Co-owner on one server too. I personally build ALOT. I have been working on countless of spawns for people. I love to build and i am experienced with redstone. I can build in many different styles, and if you tell me to build something in like Nordic, i will build something very nordic.
Email: andreashhaavik@gmail.com
Paypal: I do not work for money, i work for things i think i can success in. Also i dont want money.
I hope i can join the journey on this server that i think will be awesome
andrypedak
12/18/2012 2:03 pm
You forgot to fill up the "Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph)*:" section!

Derpy98IGN*: Derpy98
Name*: Kameron (I go by Scooter)
Age*: 14
TimeZone*: Mountain Standard Time
Online time per Day*: approximately 8 hours
Experience (In-game Help,Builder,...,...)*: Yes, i have been an Admin on 3 Servers, Moderator on 4, and Co-Owner on 1. Unfortunately all of those but a selected few were small servers and ended up being shut down for lack of Users. Two of the servers i helped manage were: Gold-Craft and Dynamic Craft, unfortunately those to servers wiped their staff.
Email*: Steamroller98@gmail.com
Skype*: Derpy98
Paypal: kameronmorgan98@yahoo.com
Derpy98
12/18/2012 2:01 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
IGN*: Derpy98
Name*: Kameron (I go by Scooter)
TimeZone*: Mountain Standard Time
Online time per Day*: approximately 8 hours
Experience (In-game Help,Builder,...,...)*: Yes, i have been an Admin on 3 Servers, Moderator on 4, and Co-Owner on 1. Unfortunately all of those but a selected few were small servers and ended up being shut down for lack of Users. Two of the servers i helped manage were: Gold-Craft and Dynamic Craft, unfortunately those to servers wiped their staff.
Email*: Steamroller98@gmail.com
Skype*: Derpy98
Paypal: kameronmorgan98@yahoo.com
andrypedak
12/18/2012 1:53 pm
PR Manager is a Public Relations Manager who Advertises the server and keeps it Fun and Awesome. Get's more player on the server. Basicly an Advertiser whit a little bit more tasks.
Regnozes2431
12/18/2012 1:45 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Whats a PR manager?
andrypedak
12/18/2012 12:44 pm
PR Manager Needed!
-StaticHS-
12/18/2012 4:36 am
Level 32 : Artisan Prince
IGN*: StaticHS
Name*: Harold
TimeZone*: +10 AEST
Online time per Day*: 2-8 Hours. I have holidays at the moment. During school around 2-4 hours daily.
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph)*: I would like to apply for the rank as "Experienced Owner" or "Permissions Manager" as I know the responsibilities that have to be taken if chosen as being a "Experienced Owner" or "Permissions Manager". I would like to help as much people as I can so I can reduce the stress, pressure and workload of Staff that are Present. I understand that they much have to work on to improve the server, Hardware and Software based. I know that i am ready to become promoted to the rank as a "Experienced Owner" "Permissions Manager" as i have never broken any rules and I am trusted with other members of PMC. I would always help any members that need help. I know that Administrators have much work to do such as installing new and improved plugins that will further improve the server hence why i am prepared to do activities that will help the server into reaching its max potential such as helping people in need, doing favors such as configuring permissions, fixing bugs and maintaining the server in a 'healthy state'. I guarantee you guys that you will not be let down if chosen to become a "Experienced Owner" or "Permissions Manager".
Experience (Ingame Help,Builder,...,...)*: I have owned and managed a server with PEX.
Email*: seefeld.harold@gmail.com
Skype*: StaticHS
Paypal*: (Won't release until needed)
B4XX
12/18/2012 2:47 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN*: Monkeymadden
Name*: Felix C. Marguetta
TimeZone*: Asia
Online time per Day*: 7-10 a Day
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph)*: i like this position becuase i am well-experienced person , mature , respecful and trustworthy.
Experience (Ingame Help,Builder,...,...)*: i've Experience Being a Co-owner . and i Server owner offcourse.
Email*: baxxfan@yahoo.com
Skype*: repulsive.gecko | baxx.agent
Paypal*: i dont wanna get paid or somethin :3
TheBlueDragon06
12/18/2012 2:39 am
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn
IGN*: TheBlueDragon06
Name*: Tyson Winchcombe
Age*: 18
TimeZone*: AEST 10+ Australia
Online time per Day*: roughly 3-4 a day
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph)*: I would like this position because i am experienced and mature. I will write more in this paragraph tomorrow as i have to go to bed for work tomorrow. sorry...
Experience (Ingame Help,Builder,...,...)*: Well Experienced Owner.
Email*: TheBlueDragon06@gmail.com
Skype*: TheBlueDragon06
Paypal*: TheBlueDragon06@gmail.com
H3llzzxSc0pezz
12/18/2012 2:38 am
roacheeeeeeeeeey
Mitchell mullins
EST (aus)
7 hrs
I want this position because all I want to do is help people and build stuff, I know its not as long as you probably wanted but that's it.
ingame helper I build lots of stuff I am an admin on 2 servers
h3llzzxsc0pezz@gmail.com
h3llzzxsc0pezz
I don't wanna be paid
TheBlueDragon06
12/18/2012 2:34 am
TheBlueDragon06
12/18/2012 2:33 am
hey! ill apply soon but here is my blog please have a look and read very carefully
andrypedak
12/18/2012 12:58 am
Updated!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome