NEW STAFF NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ember1234's Avatar ember12348/3/13 7:47 pm
8/7/2013 3:23 pm
Rabbitassassin2's Avatar Rabbitassassin2
We are currently hosting a server and would like to fill the following postions
1 Head Admin,2 Admin, 1 Head Mod, 2 Mods
Please include on your appalacation

IGN:
Skype (will not effect app):
Previous Times with rank:
Why Do you want rank:
How will you help on the server:
Have you been banned before, if so why:
Anything else you would like to say (yes put something, we want your questions)

Thanks please fill the app out and it will be considered
ember1234
Level 1 : New Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Rabbitassassin2
08/07/2013 3:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I would like to apply head mod
IGN:rabbitassassin2
Gender (most likely not affecting rank):Male
Skype (will not effect app):I do not have Skype
Previous Times with rank:1
Why Do you want rank: I just have this itch to help people so I want to in any way possible
How will you help on the server: I will help the server by helping the people who play to make them have more fun and stay on the server
Have you been banned before, if so why: I've never been banned
Goddrick
08/03/2013 10:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: Goddrick
Gender (most likely not affecting rank): Male
Skype (will not effect app): brutetyr
Previous Times with rank: I have worked my up to at least Admin on every server I have played on.
Why Do you want rank: To help the community and better the server
How will you help on the server: Regulate chat. Make sure all is fair and no one is cheating
Have you been banned before, if so why: Never
Anything else you would like to say (yes put something, we want your questions) I'm dedicated and play everyday. I've been playing for 3 years
nahakj
08/03/2013 10:20 pm
Gender (most likely not affecting rank): M
Skype (will not effect app): jack.kahn6
Previous Times with rank: admin head admin op and mod
Why Do you want rank: i want to be head admin because i want to help this server in all ways i can help with the outside work plus the inside work.
How will you help on the server: . i have been playing mine craft for about 2 years and i have become very skilled. i want to help all new players as well as help all admins op mods and owner with their problems.
Have you been banned before, if so why: never
Anything else you would like to say (yes put something, we want your questions) i have been on many servers as op twice mod 3 head admin twice and owner 2 times i would like to join a server that i want to help and stay on for a long time and thrive.
brianhernando
08/03/2013 9:31 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
hello?
haansoloyt
08/03/2013 9:30 pm
If you need me for any other position other than Admin then Skype message me
3picdonut421
08/03/2013 8:44 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Pixel Painter
hey i have to get off please send me a message if i was picked to be a head mod or mod. thanks!
crazyepicgamer
08/03/2013 8:41 pm
IGN:crazyepicgamer
Skype (will not effect app): crazyepicgamer1
Previous Times with rank: I have been Co-Owner 1 time,Helper 1 time, Admin 3 times, And a Mod 2 times
Why Do you want rank: I want the rank Admin because I am very experienced (as above) I can help people and find out their problems. Also i'm pretty good at advertising and one of my friends is a designer
How will you help on the server: Help people, Advertise, And get my friend here.
Have you been banned before, if so why: Yes because of a stupid owner that trolls people and when you say your trolling he bans you.
Anything else you would like to say (yes put something, we want your questions) Question: If I become an admin is it possible I can make some cool warps on that server?
Hope you get to review this,
Thank you for your time,
-Crazy
crazyepicgamer
08/03/2013 8:41 pm
IGN:crazyepicgamer
Skype (will not effect app): crazyepicgamer1
Previous Times with rank: I have been Co-Owner 1 time,Helper 1 time, Admin 3 times, And a Mod 2 times
Why Do you want rank: I want the rank Admin because I am very experienced (as above) I can help people and find out their problems. Also i'm pretty good at advertising and one of my friends is a designer
How will you help on the server: Help people, Advertise, And get my friend here.
Have you been banned before, if so why: Yes because of a stupid owner that trolls people and when you say your trolling he bans you.
Anything else you would like to say (yes put something, we want your questions) Question: If I become an admin is it possible I can make some cool warps on that server?
Hope you get to review this,
Thank you for your time,
-Crazy
oEffy
08/03/2013 8:36 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pokemon
IGN: mareridt
Gender (most likely not affecting rank): Female
Skype (will not effect app): will give if accepted.
Previous Times with rank: I have not been a moderator on a server before, but I have the ability to be one, as I have excellent leadership qualities and am a fast learner.
Why Do you want rank: I want to be a moderator as I love to help others out with whatever it may be, from problems with others to questions. I am a friendly person that enjoys helping others, and making sure those who do wrong are found and punished.
How will you help on the server: I would do whatever is needed, really. If something needed to be done, I could do it. I could answer questions, help stop trollers, build, whatever is needed.
Have you been banned before, if so why: Nope, I always follow the rules. Never understood why people don't follow them and get banned in the first place.. |D
Anything else you would like to say: I am a versatile person and could be used for whatever. I'm also a good graphic designer.. I have won a few contests and done several published or soon to be published websites, so I could help create advertisements.
BabySwagBag
08/03/2013 8:29 pm
IGN: michaelfacc
Gender (most likely not affecting rank): male
Skype (will not effect app):minecraftpvpninja
Previous Times with rank: well ive had the mod position 4 times, admin 6 times
Why Do you want rank: i would like this rank because i think i could make a change in the community of the servers including this one especially!
How will you help on the server: i will help on the server by answering players questions, concerns and a anything they want to ask. Also by building structures for the server when needed such as spawn unless it already built and i will try to be a role model in the server
Have you been banned before, if so why: Yes ive been banned before but the reason why is because the owner was shutting down the server and banning everyone for no reason and recreating then everyone got un banned so yes i guess if it counts.
Anything else you would like to say (yes put something, we want your questions) Well first off even if you dont pick me i appreciate you reading this application anyways!
3picdonut421
08/03/2013 8:28 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Pixel Painter
i can also advertise for the server (add on to: how can i help?)
im great at advertising! ive done it millions of times
brianhernando
08/03/2013 8:27 pm
Please check my forum.
Cloudgod
08/03/2013 8:23 pm
IGN: Cloudgod

Skype (will not effect app): Message me for it, don't want to give it out on a public board

Previous Times with rank: I was an admin on a server that permitted griefing and raiding. While it may seem that it would be much easier to moderate, I believe it to be much harder, as people seem to think that griefing and raiding servers allow the usage of hacked clients. While the server has since shut down due to lack of funds, the server's owner's skype username is zxnooblyxz, if you want to add him. I was also a builder on 74.116.55.220, which meant that I had op most of the time. The owner is almost never on skype, but the Head Builder's skype username is mrskyrawr, if you want to talk to him.

Why Do you want rank:
How will you help on the server: I am good with dealing with younger children, I actually have a part-time job with working at daycare . I would be able to deal with people who are having issues with others, be it something that needs adminic intervention, or not. I would make sure that I heard both sides to a story before I made a decision, and I would be able to help with projects that may not be on the server.

Have you been banned before, if so why: No, I have not.

Anything else you would like to say (yes put something, we want your questions): I am learning Java, and am very good with photoshop. I have extensive knowledge of WorldEdit, as well as many other admin mods.
brianhernando
08/03/2013 8:21 pm
IGN: BrianHernando

Age: Nine years old, and please don't judge me by my age.

Skype (will not effect app): No, I can be contacted through skype, and mumble, and of course team speak 3!

Previous Times with rank: Let me think, OP on about 8-10, admin on 5, and mod on 3, test mod on one. And co-owner on one, head-admin on 2, Owner on 0, head-mod on 3.
Though, 97.14% of them shut down. So - a few. I'm still admin and head-admin on lots.

Why Do you want rank: I really want to help a server Grow and get Better! And of course, grief free ( if its not a factions server ), and a NON HACKING environment! And mainly the fun of our players.

How will you help on the server: Many things, I'm gonna give laughter ( I gotta be funny! ) I'm a expert at building, and I'm MASTER at redstone. I can build anything! Very compact.

Have you been banned before, if so why: 2. Just 2. 1 ( I was like 6 years old, for griefing with lava ( not GRIEFING ) but just placing lava randomly. IP: Ocmc.me ), and for the other, that was NOT legit, I can not state the IP because I forgot it. Though, heres the reason: can i ban u? plz plz plz, ok! i will anyway! ) This has been copied through mcbans. )

Anything else you would like to say (yes put something, we want your questions) I'm very mature, don't judge me by my age! I do not yell or cry when I get hurt, I just accept the feeling, neither when I don't get what I do not want. I am XBOX-CHAT safe. ( screaming, bad temper, crying, or yelling free! )

Bye! Thanks
alemaly
08/03/2013 8:21 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
IGN:alemaly
Gender (most likely not affecting rank):male
Skype (will not effect app):no
Previous Times with rank:I have co-owner like 6 head-admin 2 admin 7 and mod like 10
Why Do you want rank:I want to help the server in anyway
How will you help on the server:Yes
Have you been banned before, if so why:Griefing once but i have stopped
Anything else you would like to say (yes put something, we want your questions)Wats the server theme how many staff do we have wat plugins do we have and thats it
Yognaut4934
08/03/2013 8:19 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: Yognaut4934
Skype (will not effect app): N/A
Previous Times with rank: 1
Why Do you want rank: I love to help and feel important. I'm really good at helping. (I like to do things I'm good at)
How will you help on the server: I can build and enforce rules. I would also like to help give the server a more friendly environment.
Have you been banned before, if so why: Someone Hacked my account and griefed.
Anything else you would like to say (yes put something, we want your questions)
What can i do to help? I am not available tonight. (SHOPPING!!)
Doggle
08/03/2013 8:17 pm
Level 47 : Master Lad
Moved. Please post your threads in the correct section, thanks
PandaSaurus_20
08/03/2013 8:11 pm
IGN: PandaSarus_20

Previous time with rank. I am going for Head admin or admin I have been admin quite a couple of time but the server got shut down or discontinued because of grief.

Why do I want Head Admin or Admin: Because I want to make my mark on this server because servers are my favourite things in minecraft I wanna be able to join and say hey that's me need anything?

How will you help the server: To help the server I will ddo anything you the owner needs if you have plots or anything I can make them ANYTHING for this server if I get accepted

Have you ever been banned: No I never have I have kind of a perfect record I guess and.

Anything else to say?: Please concider me as I love helping out servers
haansoloyt
08/03/2013 8:05 pm
IGN: MyGnerd (admin)
Skype (will not effect app): iamhaansolo
Previous Times with rank: I have been an admin on multiple servers but they were all sadly closed.....
Why Do you want rank: Because I enjoy being an admin and want to continue being one
How will you help on the server: I will go OP and vanish to spy on the people of the server and will report/ban hackers. also I'll talk with the people of the server to make them feel welcome one the server. and I'll do whatever I can to get more people on the server.
Have you been banned before, if so why: nope!!!
Anything else you would like to say (yes put something, we want your questions)= what kind of server is this? what are the server hours going to be?
l4dkurts2
08/03/2013 7:59 pm
Level 21 : Expert Zombie
ember1234
l4dkurts2IGN:l4dkurts2
Skype (will not effect app):l4dkurts2
Previous Times with rank:Few times before I used to help out with plugins and I am learning how to make custom plugins.
Why Do you want rank:I hope I can be a great help even know I may one of the younger admins or mods
How will you help on the server: I know most common plugins that are on higer
Anything you want to say: Nothing much :3
servers Im a ok builder hardly ever build square buildings unless needed.

Please fill out the full app or you will be denied Also include more text Not enough

I fixed that app
ManSlayer22
08/03/2013 7:59 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Lumberjack
IGN: manslayer22
Skype (will not effect app): Sorry
Previous Times with rank: Admin, Helper, Builder
Why Do you want rank: Admin
How will you help on the server: I can help building.I am good with redstone. I ALWAYS advertise servers I like. I always answer questions I know answers to. I never ignore players, even when they might be a little annoying (That means, if a player needs a question, concern, or a problem to be fixed, I will help).
Have you been banned before, if so why: No.
Anything else you would like to say (yes put something, we want your questions): I feel like I am a player that tries too keep a server happy and healthy (figuratively ). When i like a server, I go on websites and I advertise it. I can advertise for this server, and when I advertise, I usually get 3-7 new players on. I can help improve buildings. Building redstone, yes, I know the redstone basics. I am also a very good builder with and without world edit. You can look at some of my PMC creations. Username: ManSlayer22. I would like to help other players, as they help me. So everyone helps everyone. I can answer questions and help concerns. I am a very respected player on many servers because of my attitude, responsibility, maturity, patience, and kindness
I can dedicate 6-8 hours a DAY to the server.
Thank you for listening.
-ManSlayer22
ember1234
08/03/2013 7:57 pm
l4dkurts2IGN:l4dkurts2
Previous Times with rank:Few times before I used to help out with plugins and I am learning how to make custom plugins.
Why Do you want rank:I hope I can be a great help even know I may one of the younger admins or mods
How will you help on the server: I know most common plugins that are on higer servers Im a ok builder hardly ever build square buildings unless needed.

Please fill out the full app or you will be denied Also include more text Not enough
l4dkurts2
08/03/2013 7:56 pm
Level 21 : Expert Zombie
IGN:l4dkurts2 [mod or admin]
Have you ever been baned: Yes for destory blocks that a admin placed they were diamond ore and I was low in a cave did'nt know it was a base so I just minded away not noticing anything about it.
How will you help on the server: I know most common plugins that are on higer servers Im a ok builder hardly ever build square buildings unless needed.
Madison_
08/03/2013 7:52 pm
Level 24 : Expert Artist
IGN:nyancatfeaver45 ( Im looking for the head admin spot)
Gender (most likely not affecting rank):Female (you better not judge)
Skype (will not effect app):Madison Davenport (No mic sorry!)
Previous Times with rank:I have been admin many times before but sadly the servers died off
Why Do you want rank:I just like helping server. It started when I joined a server and they asked if I wanted to be op
How will you help on the server:If I have op Ill go in vanish and watch players to make sure there isnt any hacking. I'll help players with questions. I'll build awesome stuff. (I am an artist irl!)
Have you been banned before, if so why:Nope
Anything else you would like to say (yes put something, we want your questions)Not really except for this one. What kind of server is it?
ember1234
08/03/2013 7:54 pm
Please include more under How will you help on the server
Madison_
08/03/2013 8:01 pm
Level 24 : Expert Artist
I would most likely dedicate alot of my time into it. I don't wanna be one of those admins that never go on or abuse their powers.I don't have alot of stuff going on in my life. SO I will mostly be on the server every day (except for Hoidays) Sorry if I barely write anything here. Other servers Ive been op/admin on I usally do that. So maybe I need to expand. I can be really weird at writing stuff. But I hope I get accepted ~ Nyan P.S. I'll advertize as much as I can
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome