Be My Co-Owner

garyb31's Avatar garyb316/12/14 9:28 am
1 emeralds 123 2
6/12/2014 4:22 pm
mcmasterserver's Avatar mcmasterserver
I am looking for a person to be a co-owner on my server. It is a 4GB server. reply to this message with some info about you and why you want this position. Also include any ideas for what you wanna do with the server. I am looking for an older co-owner so prefer 17+. I am 26. The server is paid for indefinitely so I would like to build a server that will last a long time.
garyb31
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

mcmasterserver
06/12/2014 4:22 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Hey I am the owner of MCMCraft, and I could greatly help you out! If you are interested, contact me on skype: mcmasterserver
AMILLIONGUMMIES
06/12/2014 9:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Co-Owner Application
=======================
IGN: AMILLIONGUMMIES

NAME: Andrew

RECENT BANS: No recent bans

TIMEZONE: US CENTRAL (CST)

STATE, COUNTRY: IL, USA
=======================
I would like to apply for this application because I think i could help this server grow and become an unreal server.
In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be a Co-Owner on yours.
I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers.
As an Admin I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Ban them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome.
========================
Skills
========================
Cooperative

Team Player

Attentive

Mature

TrustWorthy
========================

Thank you for reading my Co Owner Application!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome