//||Perdition Gaming||\\ Looking for Admins, Mods, etc...

DrakenGames's Avatar DrakenGames2/28/16 11:45 am
3/6/2016 1:39 pm
DrakenGames's Avatar DrakenGames
Hello everyone I am one of the main owners of a new clan called Perdition Gaming. We are working on a medieval 1.7.10 factions server and we require a small administrative team to help us manage this project. We will be accepting 3 members to the administrative team and will likely bring on more as testers for the server. If you would like to apply, use the application format below and reply to this post with your application.

Administrative Team:

Preferred Name:
Age(Must be 13):
Maturity(1-10):
How active can you be?:
Why do you want to become a member of the Perdition Gaming Staff team?:
What skills do you possess that we may find useful in you?:
Which position do you like better, Moderator or Admin?:
How much experience do you have as a Admin/Moderator?:
Anything else?:

I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to apply. We will notify you, as soon as we have read your application, as to whether you have been accepted or not. For now, I wish you all luck in gaining a position and I hope to see you all on the server.

PS:Please note that if you do not get accepted into the administrative team, you may be chosen as a server tester and have a chance at a staff position later on in the server's development
DrakenGames
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/06/2016 1:39 pm
DrakenGames
Alpha Release was delayed due to some problems with the server, which means all of you have more time to apply and try to get a spot in the Perdition Gaming minecraft staff.
03/03/2016 11:01 am
DrakenGames
Still looking for People!!! Apply now before the Alpha release on Saturday!!!
03/02/2016 7:27 pm
DrakenGames
I sent you a request. I told you who I am in the message.
03/02/2016 5:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
HayleighKitten
whats your skype name so i know its you
03/01/2016 6:58 pm
HayleighKitten
Administrative Team:

Preferred Name: Hayleigh
Age(Must be 13): 15
Maturity(1-10): 9
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes i do its The_Big_Kitten
How active can you be?: very active like 4:30pm to 9:00pm Central Time
Why do you want to become a member of the Perdition Gaming Staff team?:I feel like I can bring good people skills to the community also I love helping server reach their full potential.
What skills do you possess that we may find useful in you?: I am a
Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing. Also I am a Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with staff and players.

Which position do you like better, Moderator or Admin?: Admin

How much experience do you have as a Admin/Moderator?: I have had my own server once but canceled it because it got to big and too expensive for me to handle with only 4 admins, i have also been a admin on a friends server for 3 years but then he deleted it and stop paying for it so it got shut down.

Anything else?: I love animals, I love helping others in any way i can, I can improve the growth and expansion by telling my freinds and posting it on facebook for my friends who play minecraft. I hope you pick me i would love to work for you and help you in any way! I also have very good people skills and can get along with everyone.
03/02/2016 8:49 am
DrakenGames
Nice application. I will contact you as soon as I get home today on skype
03/02/2016 8:58 am
HayleighKitten
I will look forward to working with you
03/01/2016 6:00 pm
DrakenGames
Still looking!!! We'll have server out in alpha within the week, so you might want to hurry before all the spots are taken!!!
02/28/2016 11:36 pm
3747aaj
Administrative Team

Preferred Name: Sheen IGN: Internetsheen
Age(Must be 13): 17
Maturity(1-10): 9, I sometimes like to joke around and have fun but only if there is nothing to deal with.
Do you have TeamSpeak?:Yes
How active can you be?: Anytime from 3:30PM EST+
Why do you want to become a member of the Perdition Gaming Staff team?:
I have had a few friends that have told me that Perdition Gaming has one of the best community out there. I feel like I can bring good people skills to the community as well.
What skills do you possess that we may find useful in you?: I am a fast learner and am also a good builder if the time comes where builders need some extra help. I also have very good people skills and can get along with everyone.
Which position do you like better, Moderator or Admin?: Admin, I am very good at looking at the overall situation and making a good unbiased decision. I am very reasonable person and will personally look into the situations that arise.
How much experience do you have as a Admin/Moderator?: For around a year or so I was an admin on my friend Carpenters server, after he left for college and stopped running his server I started looking for a new server to administrate.
02/29/2016 6:44 pm
DrakenGames
I've contacted you on skype. Please reply ASAP so that we may interview you
02/28/2016 6:00 pm
Level 1 : New Network
GoldenGuardian01
Preferred NameGoldGuy (ign:GoldenGuardian)
Age(Must be 13): 14
Maturity(1-10): 5-6
Do you have TeamSpeak?:no
How active can you be?:30minutes to 1 hour
Why do you want to become a member of the Perdition Gaming Staff team?:I love being staff because I want to be as helpful as I can
What skills do you possess that we may find useful in you?:I am kind and I do not abuse staff abilities
Which position do you like better, Moderator or Admin?:Mod
How much experience do you have as a Admin/Moderator?:I have been mod on 2 small servers one previously and one presently
Anything else?:I hope you pick me
02/29/2016 6:43 pm
DrakenGames
Not enough in Application. Also, I have no way of contacting you without being on the server, or on here
02/28/2016 2:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sweezeh
Preferred Name: Sweezy (IGN: Sweezeh)
Age(Must be 13): 15 (In 2 Days)
Maturity(1-10): 9
Do you have TeamSpeak?: No
How active can you be?: Pretty Active, around 1-2 hours a day
Why do you want to become a member of the Perdition Gaming Staff team?: I believe every needs all the help they can get. And I want to help establish a fun and safe environment.
What skills do you possess that we may find useful in you?: I can build, and write commands, anything you want me to do I can probably do it.
Which position do you like better, Moderator or Admin?: Either works Admin prefferably
How much experience do you have as a Admin/Moderator?: I have been an moderator on a small server for about 3 months, but then got demoted because they found a replacement.
Anything else?:
02/29/2016 6:43 pm
DrakenGames
Not enough in the application. Also, I have no way of contacting you without being on here or the server
02/28/2016 1:45 pm
DrakenGames
We're still looking for staff members!!! If you'd like to become a part of this community, all you have to do is apply. We won't turn down anyone that wants to help out.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome