PinasCrack|1.6.2 Server|<MoreStaffsNeeded>

razorneedshelphere's Avatar razorneedshelphere9/15/13 6:56 pm
1 emeralds 325 8
9/19/2013 3:39 am
BurningTorchLight's Avatar BurningTorchLight
NO LONGER OPEN
razorneedshelphere
Level 3 : Apprentice Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/19/2013 3:39 am
Level 1 : New Miner
BurningTorchLight
Admin/Mod/plugindev/pluginman/ : Admin

In game name : MCTorch

Timezone : Australian Eastern Standard

Do you have Skype? (If yes, what name ? *Must*) : Yes, But I Will Message You It If I'm Accepted (Because of Privacy)

How long have you played Minecraft ? : Since The Beginning of Alpha

How long do you play a day? (Average) : 3-6 Hours

Are you an Admin or Mod on other servers ? (If yes, name the server names) :Yes, I Am an Admin on a server called ExtremeCraft (not active) and also Mods/Admins on many other server but most of them are not active any more.

Do you know what's plugins ? : Yes, Plugins helps make the server better by adding commands, items, rules, games and much more. Plugins are also Codes that are added into the server. (I can also add plugins and find some good plugins)

Have you been ban in other servers before ? : (If yes how many times?) : No and I Would to like to keep it that way.

Why do you want to be one of WeiCraft's Admin/Mod/Helper ? : I Would Like to help out on the server and improving it as well. I Would also help out other Staffs and members of they are in need of help.

What responsibilities you think you will have when you are chosen to be ? : I Would ban those who are hacking, have clients or breaking the rules. I would also help out of those who are in need. And as a Admin, I won't give any advantages to other players such as giving diamonds and items.
09/19/2013 3:02 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Xavipop
In game name :Xavipop

Timezone :GMT

Do you have Skype? (If yes, what name ? *Must*) :manuelyordan

How long have you played Minecraft ? :3 years

How long do you play a day? (Average) :2.5 hours

Are you an Admin or Mod on other servers ? (If yes, name the server names) :MannyCraft(My server), UltimatePVP,

Do you know what's plugins ? :I know quite a lot about plugins yes i own a server so.. i know quite a bit

Have you been ban in other servers before ? : (If yes how many times?) :No actually

Why do you want to be one of WeiCraft's Admin/Mod/Helper ? :I want to be Admin of WeiCraft because i have the knowledge of a true minecraft player and i can be trusted,i want to help the community aswell!

What responsibilities you think you will have when you are chosen to be ? :Ability to warn others when they break he rules and to help you in your server!!!
09/19/2013 2:50 am
RadMaster
Admin/Mod/plugindev/pluginman/ :Admin

In game name :RadMaster

Timezone :UTC:10:00

Do you have Skype? (If yes, what name ? *Must*) :No,sorry

How long have you played Minecraft ? :For about 1-2 years

How long do you play a day? (Average) :I think 1-4 hours

Are you an Admin or Mod on other servers ? (If yes, name the server names) :No ):

Do you know what's plugins ? :Yea they are like server mod's

Have you been ban in other servers before ? : (If yes how many times?) :I have been banned once because i raided the owner's base ):

Why do you want to be one of WeiCraft's Admin/Mod/Helper ? :Because i like helping other people and the server seem nice

What responsibilities you think you will have when you are chosen to be ? :To ban or warn hacker's and to not abuse my commands

Hope im accepted
09/19/2013 2:23 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
BlockBuster344
Fuck you razorneedshelphere!
You fucking copied WeiCraft's application format u dick!
Hope your server dont get any player's on it -.-
Make your own application format and you didnt even change WeiCraft into your server name? Hah thanks for letting us know that u copied WeiCraft's application format
09/15/2013 8:32 pm
RIPcreeper
In game name :RIPcreepers

Time-zone :mountain time

Do you have Skype? (If yes, what name ? *Must*) : No

How long have you played Minecraft ? : beta 1.7

How long do you play a day? (Average) : 5 hours

Are you an Admin or Mod on other servers ? (If yes, name the server names) : No

Do you know what's plugins ? : Is that a typo cause I don't understand.

Have you been banned in other servers before ? : (If yes how many times?) :Never

Why do you want to be one of WeiCraft's Admin/Mod/Helper ? : I want to help a server community out for once instead of watching the server crash and burn

What responsibilities you think you will have when you are chosen to be ? : Ability to give warnings to players that break the rules. i will help out this community as much as i can.
09/15/2013 8:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TheCraftingLord
Builder Application :

In game name :TheCraftingLord

Timezone :Central Time 6:00

Do you have Skype ? (If yes, name ? ) [Required] :Colton Mulligan

How long do you play everyday ? (Average) :about 3 hours Average

How long have you play Minecraft ? :for 2 years now

How well can you build ? 1-10 :10%

Examples of builds (Optional, but recommended, higher chance of getting rank) :i can't post on here maybe a Trial build to start off.

Proof of Builds (Upload it on Imgur or Photobucket):s760.photobucket.com/user/Bango233/media/2013-07-02_143706_zpsefe5cf29.png.html?sort=3&o=0
Thts just part of it pm me if u want more info.

What kind of Builds to you do best? (E.g. Aircraft):coasters Towns and Buildings

Why would you like to be one of WeiCraft's builder ? :cauz i like to help out and show off my talents in a pleasant way.

What types of work do you wish to do?:maybe buid and decorate the inside of a counstructed building and build monorails and anything coaster like.

Did anyone inspired you to be a good builder?:yes.

Would you help out if we ask you to participate in a huge project?:yep.
09/15/2013 7:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
shadowwolf225
In game name : darkwolf289

Timezone : US EST

Do you have Skype? (If yes, what name ? *Must*) : no

How long have you played Minecraft ? : about a year

How long do you play a day? (Average) : 2.5 hours

Are you an Admin or Mod on other servers ? (If yes, name the server names) : Yes, AdventureCraft (Which got shut down D:) and VillageMC (Which I own)

Do you know what's plugins ? : Is that a typo cause I don't understand. :\

Have you been ban in other servers before ? : No (If yes how many times?) :0

Why do you want to be one of WeiCraft's Admin/Mod/Helper ? : Because I think i can be a great help and a fun addition.

What responsibilities you think you will have when you are chosen to be ? : I think i will have to make sure I am on as much as possible. To make sure that the other players are behaving and respecting each-other. And to make sure everyone's having fun.
09/15/2013 7:25 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Blacksmith
razorneedshelphere
Sorry Must be 15+
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome