PixelBoxx - Needing Builders & Staff

SteamyScarecrow's Avatar SteamyScarecrow9/15/12 2:31 pm
1 emeralds 252 7
9/16/2012 2:12 pm
peachphuzz's Avatar peachphuzz
Hey Minecrafters,
PixelBoxx is a great and friendly server.
But our spawn is not so impressive, we could use some help with the spawn. If you guys feel like helping us please fill out an application. We have 48 slots, we would love some more staff. You can also fill out an application for that.
Current Staff:
[PixelBoxx] - SteamyScarecrow
[Pixel-Admin] - Surzo & Enohp
[Pixel-Mod]- BloodClaw1999 & Niakan

Builder Application:
Username:
Building Style:
How good from 1-10:
Proof?:
About You:

Staff Application:
Username:
Specials:
Experience:
Why?:
About You:
Have you ever been banned?:
SteamyScarecrow
Level 1 : New Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

peachphuzz
09/16/2012 2:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Whale
Username:dolphinluv
How active?: 4 Hours on School Days, All day on Weekends
Specials: Villages and Fountains!
Experience: I have been Staff on many different servers: Co-Owner on 1, Admin on 6, Mod on 2, and Op on 3.
Why?: I am a really nice person. I always greet new and old players. I help people in need. I am a lovable person. I never abuse my position, and I have never griefed or broke a rule.
About You: I LOVE CUPCAKES... that is all..
Have you ever been banned?: Only for an EXTREMELY STUPID reason. Nothing serious. The owner of one server didn't like the owner of another server that I went on, and when he found out that I went on the one person's server, he banned me from his.
Cdestre
09/16/2012 1:55 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pixel Painter
Hello! My name is Damme (Cdestre) and I am an experienced Builder and Staffer. I used to own my own server, but it shut down due to lack of funds.
If you want to see me build in action, please let me know. I will build anything you want. My specialty is big, modern buildings. Thanks!

Builder Application:
Username: Cdestre
Building Style: Modern, Medieval, Any Really
How good from 1-10: 9.999
Proof?: I haven't posted any of my builds, but I can build something for you.
About You: I am a 14 year old Minecraft Addict. I joined Minecraft in late November, 2009. I have been with a very amazing server since December 19th, 2010. I am always looking for new servers and new people to hang with.

Staff Application:
Username:
How active?: Quite So, but School sure likes to get in the way.
Specials:
Experience: I've been staff on just about every server that i have joined.
Why?: Why I want to be staff? Because I love helping people!
About You: I am a 14 year old Minecraft Addict. I joined Minecraft in late November, 2009. I have been with a very amazing server since December 19th, 2010. I am always looking for new servers and new people to hang with.
Have you ever been banned?: Yes, on 2 servers, but both of them don't exist anymore, and the owners were very mean.

-Cdestre
CommanderSkiller
09/16/2012 1:51 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Username: CommanderSkiller
Building Style: Regular, Im learning medevial right now
How good from 1-10: 9
Proof?: Everything Got erased when i wiped my computer :/
About You: Im very responsible, trustful, and an active player. I like to have fun on servers and help people out. most of the time in just on survival having fun!

Staff Application:
Username: CommanderSkiller
How active?: Anywhere in between 5-10 hours
Specials: Building, Pluggins, W/e, All that
Experience: Much! most of hte servers have gone down because nothing was donated, I was co owner on 2, admin on 5, Mod on 1, and im builder on a lot of servers.
Why?: I like to help people out. Im responsible and Mature Trusted, Anything, you name it. Ive always enjoyed being staff because I like getting good reviews from people that I help Also, Im very Strict, but laid back.
About You: Same as the builder app. (:
Have you ever been banned?: Not once
Rush_King
09/16/2012 1:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Username: RushxKing

How active?: i can be on for about 6 hours or how ever long you need me to be on

Specials: i am a red stone expert also i am good at building huge buildings i will post a pic at the bottom.

Experience:well i own my own server and i am admin on 2 servers and i am mod on 3 also i have helped out alot of servers before i know alot of the commands and most of the major plugins and mods

Why?: Well first i would to have a staff position on ur server and i would love helping u out with the server also i could make the server popular because i have alot of friends who play minecraft so i would tell them to come on and they would

About You: i love video games i am a kind and nice person and i deal with matters peacefully and fairly. i treat everyone nicely.also i am a jokester sometimes.

Have you ever been banned?: no

here is one of my builds i dont understand why it only shows half of it u guess cuz it was so big.
DicaxDorcas
09/16/2012 9:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Highly qualified developer, calling in! I've worked on projects for a multi-national company, several bukkit plugins, have three plus years experience with Java, and even made a website (completely custom backend + design). I post all of my MIT licence-compliant projects to my github account, and I'm willing to share snippets of my closed source projects if you require it. Email me at pmc@rosswalker.me and we can arrange a chat, I charge a standing rate of £10 an hour.

Oh... and your form:
Click to reveal
Username: N/A
How active?: As active as a chinaman.
Specials: No.
Experience: See above.
Why?: Why not?
About You: See above.
Have you ever been banned?:N/A
Rush_King
09/15/2012 3:01 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Staff Application

Username: RushxKing

Experience: i have my own server i am admin on 2 servers and i am mod on 3 and i know alot about plugins and mods and how to deal with griefers and other stuff cuz i havv my own server.

Why? i would love to be staff to make the server better and help out with whatever you need me to do

About me: well i am 13 i love to help people and i am friendly i do what i am told and i am a peaceable person but i am a jokester sometimes. but all in all i am pretty mature when it comes to mine craft

Have you ever been banned? no
SteamyScarecrow
09/16/2012 8:49 am
Level 1 : New Engineer
Declined, I would like you to tell me some more.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome