Pixelmon 1.6.4 Whitelisted Server [Apply]

SexehhhPvP's Avatar SexehhhPvP3/25/14 3:26 pm
1 emeralds 176 1
4/5/2014 2:59 am
ShrazeGaming's Avatar ShrazeGaming
Hello, I have recently made a Pixelmon whitelisted server.
Hide the word "pepsi" in your app so I know you have read this!
The rules are basic -
No Racism
No spamming
No constant swearing
No Hacked clients
No glitching

You can apply here:
Name:
IGN:
Skype(Required to send IP tell me if you don't and we can work something out):
Have you had any experience with Pixelmon before?:
Are you a good builder?If so, provide proof(This will help your chances):
How could you help the server/ community?:
How many hours a day do you play/ days a week?:
How much do you know about pixelmon/pokemon?:
Would you donate $5 a month to keep the server alive?(This wont decrease your chances but it will increase them):
Tell me about yourself :3:
Anything Else I should know about you (Youtube ect):
SexehhhPvP
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ShrazeGaming
04/05/2014 2:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
My name is Nate
My IGN is ShrazeGaming
My Skype is the same as my IGN, ShrazeGaming
I have had a pretty large amount of pixelmon experience. (Did that sentence make sense?) Anyways, I have played on multiple servers and have a pretty strong position on PixelmonCraft, the server.
I am 17
I am a good builder, but I am doing this from my iPad so I have no proof at the moment. So I guess whether or not you believe me is up to you.
I could help the community by providing a substantial amount of experience in running servers, a near complete amount of knowledge about the mod, and a willingness to cooperate and help things go smoothly.
If possible I would play everyday, but due to sports and school I usually only get an hour in a day during weekdays. On weekends however, I can play 4 hours at least.
I have been playing Pokèmon since it started and know most of what there is to know. Same with pixelmon.
Depending on how I like the server, I would probably be willing to donate.
I have been playing minecraft for awhile and I am well versed in most aspects of it. I love pokemon and minecraft so when I learned about Pixelmon, I was overjoyed. I live Naples, Italy but I am an American. I play football and soccer, as long with wrestling. I am an all-star in all three sports. I speak English, Italian, and some French. Also I love Pepsi
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome