*PvPCraft* NEW SERVER LOOKING FOR STAFF {CLOSED}

xxMadMan3214xx's Avatar xxMadMan3214xx12/2/12 8:02 pm
12/4/2012 9:45 pm
xxMadMan3214xx's Avatar xxMadMan3214xx
So PvPCraft has been up and running for quite some time now but we are looking for a fresh start.

I need a couple of new admins and some builders to build a new spawn.

Builder Application (need 2 to work together to build the spawn)
Name:
Age (14+ only):
IGN:
Building Skill (?/10):
Provide Some Previous Work Please:
Skype(required but dont post it here):
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
Why should I pick you:
Anything else interesting I should know:

You will recieve a PM if accepted

Admin Application (need 2-3 more)
Name:
Skype (required but dont post it here)
Permission/Plugin Skill (?/10)
What Experience Do You Have Being An Admin:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
Why should I pick you:

You will recieve a PM if accepted.
xxMadMan3214xx
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xxMadMan3214xx
12/04/2012 9:45 pm
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED! WE HAVE THE AMOUNT OF STAFF WE NEED FOR NOW!
xxMadMan3214xx
12/04/2012 7:46 pm
Alright. I have accepted who I am accepting. I am still looking for applications for 1 more admin and one more builder (maybe) so plz apply!
360_BoyzHD
12/03/2012 1:00 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Admin/Staff App

Name:Luke
Age (14+ only): 14
GN:360_Boyz
Building Skill (?/10): 10
Provide Some Previous Work Please:Pm Your Email and i will send pic
Skype(required but don't post it here):Yes
Permission/Plugin Skill (?/10): 10
What Experience Do You Have Being An Admin: Well Lots, as i have been playing for 2 year i have been staff many times
How long have you been playing Minecraft:2 Years
Anything else interesting I should know:Well I'm Male, I Come From Australia, i live in Queensland, i have 2 weeks before school ends, then i'm on a 6 week Holiday, So during those 6 weeks i will be trying my hardest with the plugins/ server. I Hope You Do Pick Me, I'm Friendly As Well, I'm Don't Yell Or A Abuser, I Don't Think i have been banned before because i'm nice and caring
Why should I pick you:Well IM Really good at building, I'm Mature, And if i got op i would ask the owner if i could ban this person for this reasons, I would obey your orders, i will not change any thing, im good at plugins { learning How To Make Them}, I have been playing minecraft for 2 years, I have owed 3 servers, i know how to do all the permissions, i would obey the rules, i will do as i am told to, yes i might be 14, but im very mature,As if i was told not to pvp i wouldnt,
brad980
12/03/2012 12:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:brad
IGN:brad9803
Skype (have it)
Permission/Plugin Skill (6/10)
What Experience Do You Have Being An Admin: i have experience as a mod, admin, co-owner and owner. i can use world edit pretty good. i can tell whn someones using xray mod.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 year 5 months
Why should I pick you: i'm a nice guy, i never break he rules, i love to build stuff and i'm pretty good at it.
im playing around with making mods and plugins, i like to build and tincker with stuff to see if i cn make it better. i like t be helpful an help others without extending my authority.
imimfundude
12/03/2012 12:46 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Name: zack jhonson
IGN: ethanfirebird
Skype (required but dont post it here) ill tell you later
Permission/Plugin Skill (?/10) 9
What Experience Do You Have Being An Admin: alot ive been admin 10 times i own a server
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
Why should I pick you: beause i can add so much to your server ill build redstone gi e you plugins that can help with the server and do other things
Anything else interesting I should know: im a minecraft torture speiallist
ProBooooiii
12/03/2012 12:42 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Name: Zach
IGN: BicBooooiii
Skype (required but dont post it here) yep have it
Permission/Plugin Skill (?/10) 10
What Experience Do You Have Being An Admin: i am an admin on 3 other servers, mod on 2, co owner on 2 and i own my own server which is up and running and rather popular
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 year
Why should I pick you: i love helping out, helping new and old players, im good with plugins, and i am amazing with world edit. I have lots of experience and im sure i can help you with your server
Anything else interesting I should know: i am a beast PvPer, and i have won many hunger games. I am also a very good builder, with amd without worldedit
CrypticEllimist
12/03/2012 12:27 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Name: Bhargav <-------- Ik It's weird
IGN: WizWorks
Skype (required but dont post it here): Yes
Permission/Plugin Skill (?/10): 8/10
What Experience Do You Have Being An Admin: Well, I have a ton of experience on many servers, which have closed down due to no donations, and I run my own servers which is currently down for repairs.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 Years
Why should I pick you: Why not? I am a very good administrator and will administrate very nicely. Also I am a very enjoyable person, mature, have a good sense of humor.
Anything else interesting I should know: I have been banned before, for calling an owner Abusive (Trust me, He was), And, I am learning Java, So I may be able to make custom plugins for the server.
Awaiting your reply
~WizWorks
Brownie109
12/02/2012 11:08 pm
Name:Julean
IGN:Skylord_Brownie
Skype (required but dont post it here)
Permission/Plugin Skill (?/10) 5
What Experience Do You Have Being An Admin: Co-Owner 5 times, Admin 6 times, Head-Admin 5 times
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years
Why should I pick you: i am helpful and i love helping servers out
Anything else interesting I should know:I'm asian and im a guy
kidz57rool
12/02/2012 11:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Umm, Hey Sky! Remember Kidz?
Brownie109
12/03/2012 7:30 pm
Yeah lol so can i?
kidz57rool
12/02/2012 10:57 pm
Name: Roscoe
IGN: kidz57rool
Skype (required but dont post it here) Yes
Permission/Plugin Skill (?/10) 9
What Experience Do You Have Being An Admin: I can do many stuff thats required for staff, penalty rule breakers, report hicher ranks that are hacking/abusing or something.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 7-8 Months but I play ALOT like 4-14 Weekdays, 6-18 Weekend
Why should I pick you:I am very dedicated, I am trusted, I am staff on many servers. I can be dedicated to good servers like this one Sounds great!
Anything else interesting I should know: Not really, btw I don't have a cam or mic.
reptilebomb13
12/02/2012 10:51 pm
i can be a builder as well if needed i have a good amount of spare time during the week days after 3 eastern time and i'm a pretty good builder
xxMadMan3214xx
12/02/2012 10:46 pm
we are still taking applications for the next day or so. we still need applications for builders as well! Not saying anyone who has already applied didn't make it. I would just like to have a few more submissions before my co owner and i make our decisions!
rookieblue22
12/02/2012 9:05 pm
i would love to apply if the postion is still open here is my app pm me iff you want me thanks
Admin App:
IGN: rookieblue22

How will you help out server?: I can help out the server by providing my permissions, and Server administration. I'm a very social, helpful, and active person.

Why should I give you admin?: I think you should give me Admin because of my extensive server administration experience. I've owned three servers, Co-Owned two servers, and Admin'd several other smaller servers. I can be on daily providing my expertise in permissions, in-game commands, and server rules. I can maintain and run a solid, mature, and active staff.

How long can you be on? Daily, Mostly from 4pm CST to 10pm CST.

Have you been staff on any other server?: Yes, as stated above I've owned three servers, Co-Owned two servers, and Admin'd several smaller servers. My latest one was Simplybetaserver.com. It shutdown after the Owner could no longer pay for the server and donations weren't enough.

Building skills (0/10): 8/10

Questions/Etc. im a girl
grief: 7

Thanks, rookieblue22
kidz57rool
12/02/2012 10:59 pm
Definetly copied -.-
reptilebomb13
12/02/2012 8:14 pm
Name:andrew
IGN:reptilebomb13
Skype (required but dont post it here)ya i got it if im accepted ill send you the name
Permission/Plugin Skill (?/10)im very good at most plugins
What Experience Do You Have Being An Admin:i had my own server for about 2 months and i had everything under control there
How long have you been playing Minecraft:over a year
Why should I pick you:because i can do outstanding work be respectful and help anyone out if they need assistance
Anything else interesting I should know:i have a youtube so for your server if you need anything recorded and posted i can help you out
FroggToggz
12/02/2012 8:12 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
Name: Joe
IGN: FroggToggz
Permission/Plugin Skill: 7/10
What Experience Do You Have Being An Admin: I've been an admin on a plethora of servers. I've been an admin on a hunger games server with 200 slots so I know how to control a crowd. I've also been an admin on a vanilla, bukkit, pvp, and tekkit server. I'm not active on any of them at the moment because either I didn't agree with the direction the server was taking or it was taken down due to lack of donations, etc.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.4
Why should I pick you: I like being a friendly admin and seeing both sides of the story. I also have a love for pvp! So I figured being an admin on a pvp server would be a great fit!
Anything else interesting I should know: I am a master of PvP both in hunger games and straight on player to player combat. I don't hackusate (ban/kick before getting proof of hacking claims. And I'm an overall nice person and would love to admin on your server!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome