PvpSmash/OrionMC: Be apart of the return!

istack0409's Avatar istack04095/20/16 10:20 pm
1 emeralds 199 2
5/24/2016 9:58 pm
RitchieRich_'s Avatar RitchieRich_
Hello, I am Istack0409 I am not the Owner just a staff member Of OrionMc

So I am looking for staff members for this new network. It got quite a bit of players and raised almost $500 dollars in the first two weeks unfortunately it kept getting ddosed and when I switched to 1.8 it died immediately; However, I'd like to revamp it we already got quite a few staff. We used to own pvpSmash it was quite a popular server back in 1.6-1.7 one of the largest networks around at its time. We want to get back into the Minecraft server business and we need loads of active staff so this can succeed .

We are currently looking for:

Helper [if you are doing well, we will be promoting you, since we do need Jr-Mods Mods Sr-Mods etc...

Developer [You must know how to code if not you must know Bungee and how it works along with other plugins and software]

Forum Moderator [Basically, you won't have a staff rank in game, but you will be in charge of the forums and keep it clean and going]

Builder [You need to be experienced in builder, designing and if you're good at land scape that would be good too]

OTHER THINGS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:

Artist [You need to know how to create professional: icons, wallpapers, banners, logos, etc. Knowing PhotoShop is quite handy if not paint or something, knowing how to make server trailers and editing is also good not completely required though]

Advertiser [This requires advertising us in any way like: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch etc. There is a amount of Subscribers you need. However, if you get good views and likes we could make additional exceptions.]

Now, we won't be offering money; However, it's mainly volunteering but if you did something incredibly or something we would possibly tip you as we aren't a broke Network, but to those who really do well, will be rewarded. To the Advertisers, we offer in game ranks etc so you can promote us on your social medias without struggling in game haha...

Right now we already have a few staff members, such as: a developer and a few artists. Quite a bit of staff, but we will be releasing a Network with a few servers that will need monitoring. The network will have loads of custom plugins, not bullshit like most Networks say but we are going to be releasing Factions and a few others. The game modes we will be releasing will be extremely modified, I wouldn't say a different game mode but the way we will do things on this Network won't be like any regular Network. We already have a few Java programmers from pvpSmash we are currently working with some of the original owners and staff members. We won't be releasing it again since too many fan boys have been 're-making' it, but the theme of it will still be there, just a different name .

I know we aren't paying for regular staff members as [Helpers, Jr-Mods, Mods, Sr-Mods] but sometimes we might just tip you, this is a total volunteering thing. Let me just tell you about the server before you make any decisions.
Server details:
Name: OrionMC
Version: 1.7/1.8/1.9
Amount of servers: 5(so far, we will add more if this goes successful)
Amount of staff: 10(so far, we will be getting a lot more soon)

FORUM APPLICATION:(Please put as much effort as you can into this Application)
---------------------
Name: (irl name)
Little info:
Position:
Thank you, please let me know if you'd like to join, I know we're not offering a lot of money but we do appreciate all volunteers. Be apart of the return !
istack0409
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter