Recruiting an Admin

Mr_Presidenta's Avatar Mr_Presidenta5/18/15 5:55 pm
1 emeralds 106 5
5/18/2015 6:17 pm
FactionLair's Avatar FactionLair
I need to fill an administrator position.

Your duties would be as follows:

1. Second in command; running the server when I'm not around.

2. Handling player relations.

3. Supervising all staff and builder-teams.

4. Ensuring everyone is on track.

5. Et alii.

If you're interested, please fill out the following for a guaranteed interview over skype.

IGN:
Skype Name:
Previous Experience:
Bio:
Mr_Presidenta
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

FactionLair
05/18/2015 6:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MC STAFF APPLICATION

IGN : factionlair / fatemeetsreality ( 2 premium accounts )

Position applying for: Head-Administrator / or / Administrator /

Skills and Personality: my personality, i'd say is fun, awesome, creative and overall cool! , my skills. i can build some-what good, not really professional though.

How much time can you offer? as much as i can. i am not going to set a time and not dedicate that much time. ill be on when i can and ill get off when i want. there should be no set time limit for anyone. People have lives too. your server is not more important than our social lives.

Past experience in this position or something similar: i've been staff on many servers previously in the past..., i am going to buy my own server soon, for me and my friends just to build on.

Why do you deserve this spot? Well I Want To Be A { Head-Admin / Admin / Head-Mod } Because I Know I Am The Best Out Of All Applicants. I Really Know How A Server Should Be Ran. And The Main Reason Why I Want To Be An { Head-Admin / Admin / Head-Mod } Is Because I Can And Will Participate In All Events. And I Can Build Very Cool Spawns, Warps, Or Anything Really! I Also Know How To Code Plugins For Servers. But Thats A Different Topic.
Second Goal For Me Towards The Server Is, Attracting As Much Players As I Can. I Really Wont Focus On The Player Base. But Ill Focus First On The Content. A Servers No Server Without Good Content.
Plus I Like Doing Economy Wise Configuring, Because The Economy Is Most Important Or Even The Second Most , Because Money Is What Players Use To Trade And Bargain With.

A little about yourself: Well I've Been Staff On Many Many Server, But Honestly They Where All Shit. Like I Am Honest. I Am Fun, Caring, Awesome, And Can Be Dedicated.
Vortex_ninja369
05/18/2015 6:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Vortex_ninja369
eastern standard
don't have one can get one quickly if needed though
I've been a builder for 4 servers and a helper for one.
I am extremely experienced with building and also keeping peiple relaxed I have a private server that you can look at to judge
also plz email me at torikinder@gmail.com for questions or anything else
Versille
05/18/2015 6:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: Versille
Time Zone: Atlantic Time
Skype Name: NamesZurc
Previous Experience: I used to own a server but I am a pretty good builder. I have great experiences in plugins like permissions ex and other plug-ins you need help configuration. I am mature and get long with everyone.
Bio: I play tennis, dance, want to be a youtuber for gaming and short films. I used to be an ex dev. Coding takes to much time so I had to retire.
SkillAuraIsBae
05/18/2015 6:02 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Is server up?
SkillAuraIsBae
05/18/2015 6:01 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Ign:SkillAuraIsBae
Time Zone: Eastern Canada
Email (I DONT HAVE SKYPE SORRY): republickid81@gmail.com
Previous Experience: 4 Years, And 23 Staff Members
Bio: I Have Youtube And Stuff. I Can Youtube The Server If Needed!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome