Recruiting staff! READ ON FOR MORE INFO!

greenjet's Avatar greenjet9/29/12 12:09 pm
1 emeralds 166 8
9/29/2012 2:21 pm
DrowningSun's Avatar DrowningSun
hey guys, im the owner of minefox hosting and i need staff for my main server!
heres the positions that are open in in order
<co-owner> helps the owner manage staff and players
<head-admin> works with the co-owner and owner to make sure all staff below are doing their job
<admin> manages lower staff and makes sure the game stays legit
<head mod> seprate, manage the plugins and the moderators
<moderator> helps the head mod with plugins and to help improve server with ideas, etc.
<helper> helps around ther server! helps players and jails bad ones!

<Hosters right hand> helps with ideas to improve server and watches over all staff
<Hsters left hand> works with hoster and owner for advertising and income, and what needs to be done
<advertiser>..self explanatory, recives a to 10% of all donations...need to speak to this person personally
post your application here in this order!
<name> (can be ign or skype)
<about you>
<why your perfect for it>
< what experince do you have>
<can you be awesome?>
<any refrences>
<your avability>
<any info i should know about you>
the more you ahve the better TY!
greenjet
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DrowningSun
09/29/2012 2:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
[color=#BF80FF]Positions I am applying for moderator,helper and Hosters right hand.

[size=150]name(can be ign or skype):[/size][color=#0000FF] My name IRL is Kyle, And my skype name is Igo2thestore and my ign name is Purple_Sheepman[/color]
[size=150]about you:[/size] [color=#FFFF00]I am 14 years old, have a mic and love helping out servers! I have been admin on many servers but I found that being in the helper or moderator postition best suits me[/color]
[size=150]why your perfect for it:[/size] [color=#804000]I don't like admin due to all the problems you have to deal with and that you cannot really play on the server, so thats why I am applying for helper or mod or hosters right hand, I love helping other players, but also being able to play and enjoy the server with them![/color]
[size=150]what experince do you have:[/size] [color=#FF8040]owner of 1, admin on 3 of my friends server and moderator on around 8 servers[/color]
[size=150]can you be awesome?:[/size] [color=#400000]Yes [/color]
[size=150]any refrences:[/size: [color=#804040]Yes many of the people I have been staff on, I can add them to a skype conversation so you can talk with them if you pick me[/color]
[size=150]your avability[/size]: [color=#40FFFF]On around 2-3 hours during school week and 4-6 on weekends, on server whenever I can![/color]

[size=150]any info i should know about you[/size] [color=#808080]I am very good at programming permissionsEx and managing plugins and am pretty decent redstoner and Love to build[/color][/color]
dcy97
09/29/2012 2:13 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
<name> dcy97
<about you> I am 14, love building, love redstone. I like to help others. And I can be sarcastic if someone is not that smart.
<why your perfect for it> Because I like to help!
< what experince do you have> I am Admin on another server, and once was an owner.
<can you be awesome?> Yes. Yes I can!
<any refrences> Not really.
<your avability> I can play 1-2 hours probably, I do have some other servers i am commited to too.
<any info i should know about you> Not really.
I want to go out for the Head-Admin position.
B865
09/29/2012 2:11 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
<name> (can be ign or skype) B865(IGN) bpov865(skpye)
<about you> I am very good at working under pressure and am very friendly and love people
<why your perfect for it> I am very good at making sure everything goes as planned and make sure everyone is legit
< what experince do you have> I have been co-owner a few times and admin alot on alot of other servers
<can you be awesome?> Yes i can be extremely awesome
<any refrences>
<your avability> Everyday
<any info i should know about you> I am very good at building and i am very patient
the more you ahve the better TY!<why your perfect for it> I love MC and would love to be head-admin,advertiser, co-owner, and i know all the commands
youlef1999
09/29/2012 2:10 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
So
ShawnNightblade
09/29/2012 2:02 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
<name> IGN beastman1344 skype: tell you when i get on
<about you> i like building and i am good with redstone and i like helping new players.
<why your perfect for it> because i can really help with the griefers and the spammers and the hackers
< what experince do you have> i have owned a server before it got shut down by griefers i am moderator and admins on a couple server also.
<can you be awesome?> YEAH BOY
I would just like to apply for a staff position you think i deserve.
well thats all bye
youlef1999
09/29/2012 12:17 pm
If not co owner than head admin but I would really like to talk to you please pm me
youlef1999
09/29/2012 12:13 pm
<name> (can be ign or skype) ign youlef1999 Skype. Youdef00
<about you> I love sport and play mc alot
<why your perfect for it>because I play a lot and I mean a lot
< what experince do you have> admin on 3 severs plus I own a non 24 7 server
<can you be awesome?> yes
<any refrences> no
<your avability> not occupied
<any info i should know about you> I love to talk
youlef1999