Recruitment for Walt Disney World/Universal Studios Server

ClassyPalmTree's Avatar ClassyPalmTree7/21/13 12:36 pm
8/27/2013 6:12 pm
Commander2412's Avatar Commander2412
Hello, I am ClassyPalmTree but my in-game name is PhillyPhan26. My friend and I are buying a Minecraft server, and we are going to make Universal Studios Orlando Resort AND Walt Disney World Florida Resort perfectly 1:1 scale! We are buying the server in 3 days, and are going to start the build. The rides will work, everything will be built as exact as possible! We will be posting build videos on YouTube. My YouTube name is UniversalDisneyMC. It would be nice to have a group of fans/followers to help us with a boost of confidence. We believe we can get this done. We will have a donator rank and those people who donated will get special/cooler abilities in the theme parks! We are excited to start it, please check us out! Expect the first video out soon! The plugins in the server will be no cussing, as we are family-friendly! You will soon be able to explore the world of Universal and Disney all by clicking on the Minecraft icon! Once we have a sufficient amount of work done, we will post the IP!

We are also recruiting. Please reply with these questions answered:

How old are you?
How many times have you been to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World?
How long have you had Minecraft?
Will you grief? We will add a no-grief plugin so it won't really matter...
Lastly, why do you want to help us build these two fun/amazing places?

Thank you!
ClassyPalmTree
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/27/2013 6:12 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
Commander2412
How old are you? 12 (mature)
How many times have you been to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World? Disney World: 2 Universal Studios: Never
How long have you had Minecraft? Since 1.4.7 but I know a lot a bout it.
Will you grief? We will add a no-grief plugin so it won't really matter... No I do not
Lastly, why do you want to help us build these two fun/amazing places? I love to help people and this seems fun!!!
07/22/2013 7:53 am
ClassyPalmTree
Anyone can still request
08/03/2013 1:19 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bartman908
I NEED THE IP UG
08/04/2013 10:49 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
PixelHor
Yeah same!
07/22/2013 12:20 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
fraqsticks
How old are you?
How many times have you been to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World? 1 and going
How long have you had Minecraft? 4 years
Will you grief? We will add a no-grief plugin so it won't really matter... NO
Lastly, why do you want to help us build these two fun/amazing places? Because its were dreams are made. Both minecraft and Disney and universal
07/22/2013 12:13 am
SRGT_Shaodw
How old are you? 16
How many times have you been to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World? 4 times
How long have you had Minecraft? 3 1/2 years
Will you grief? We will add a no-grief plugin so it won't really matter... NO!!
Lastly, why do you want to help us build these two fun/amazing places? I love building amusement parks on minecraft and i have never heard of someone building on on a 1:1 scale! I think it would be awesome to be able to help out make this the most fun server out there.
07/21/2013 11:59 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bartman908
How old are you? 13
How many times have you been to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World? Disney about 100 times(no joke) universal 6 times
How long have you had Minecraft? 2 yrs
Will you grief? We will add a no-grief plugin so it won't really matter... not at all
Lastly, why do you want to help us build these two fun/amazing places? Id like to help build because i love disney and universal it brings a group of amazing memories and for those who cant go to disney since they are very $$$ and i want them to fell like they are there

Thank you!
07/21/2013 10:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
_River
I can't post a reply, because it says "This message has been flagged for spam, and has been denied." Is it alright if I PM you?
07/21/2013 10:32 pm
ClassyPalmTree
Yes
07/21/2013 2:23 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
pikakill41
Seems great of a idea! But I'm not good at building!
07/21/2013 2:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
frankfred6
Hey,

What is the IP?
07/21/2013 2:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
VidmarTheGamer
THe server will be up on tuesday I think SO it's not up yet
07/21/2013 2:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
blueboymatt
thanks ClassyPalmTree
07/21/2013 2:01 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
blueboymatt
How old are you?13
How many times have you been to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World?
disney about 30days
universal 3 days
How long have you had Minecraft?
since beta
Will you grief? We will add a no-grief plugin so it won't really matter...
no
Lastly, why do you want to help us build these two fun/amazing places?
It sounds like a fun and intresting project
07/21/2013 2:08 pm
ClassyPalmTree
Accepted! I will IM u the info!
07/21/2013 1:46 pm
ClassyPalmTree
[quote="PixelHor"][b]How old are you?[/b]15
[b]How many times have you been to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World?[/b] 16 (alot considering my age and that I live in England
[b]How long have you had Minecraft?[/b] since beta 1.6
[b]Will you grief? We will add a no-grief plugin so it won't really matter...:[/b] No because this project sounds pretty cool!
[b]Lastly, why do you want to help us build these two fun/amazing places?[/b] I love universal studios and it gives me something unique to do! Also I can give a little dedicated video to this project and I can do a little walk-through of what's been happening [quote]

Wow as soon as I read your application I immediately knew to accept you! I would love if you could upload some of those videos! You are accepted! I will IM you the info!
07/21/2013 1:43 pm
PixelHor
How old are you?15
How many times have you been to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World? 16 (alot considering my age and that I live in England) EDIT: been to both places 16 times each!
How long have you had Minecraft? since beta 1.6
Will you grief? We will add a no-grief plugin so it won't really matter...: No because this project sounds pretty cool!
Lastly, why do you want to help us build these two fun/amazing places? I love universal studios and it gives me something unique to do! Also I can give a little dedicated video to this project and I can do a little walk-through of what's been happening

Thanks for reading!
07/21/2013 1:38 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
alemaly
Ok so am i accepted or am i pending or denied
07/21/2013 1:44 pm
ClassyPalmTree
Alemaly I am proud to say that you are... ACCEPTED! I will IM you the info!
07/21/2013 1:37 pm
ClassyPalmTree
Alemaly I will get back to you
07/21/2013 1:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Tad02
How old are you?:16
How many times have you been to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World?:I am going to Universal Studios soon.And have been to Disney 2 or 3 times.

How long have you had Minecraft?:2 and a 1/2 years

Will you grief? We will add a no-grief plugin so it won't really matter...:No.I wouldent grief in my life.

Lastly, why do you want to help us build these two fun/amazing places?:I want to help to help build these 2 places.Mostly to have a place where players can re-live the momment if they ever went to Disney Land or Universal Studios in minecraft.And if they nenver went they can go here to have a breif description of whats it like
07/21/2013 1:25 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder
GameblockNetwork
How old are you? 14
How many times have you been to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World? I think once to walt disney, not to univeral studios.
How long have you had Minecraft? since the very first alpha
Will you grief? We will add a no-grief plugin so it won't really matter... No I will not, I do know some good plugins to track down griefers etc
Lastly, why do you want to help us build these two fun/amazing places? Well, I can not really build that great, I deffinetly do can build if you need me to, but Im more into redstone so i can also help with designing the technical part of attractions
07/21/2013 12:57 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
alemaly
How old are you?17
How many times have you been to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World?i think universal twice and diseny 13
How long have you had Minecraft?nearly 2 years
Will you grief? We will add a no-grief plugin so it won't really matter...No why would I I LOVE disney and universal also i go the florida 1
Lastly, why do you want to help us build these two fun/amazing places?It would be so fun and i cant wait to meet Mickey and Donald again and go on the rides i really wanna help you
07/21/2013 12:56 pm
ClassyPalmTree
I have a good redstone person to help, I have my real life friend who has been to both parks, I have someone who has been to Disney alot of times... I need someone who had been to Universal alot now...
07/21/2013 12:54 pm
ClassyPalmTree
One more slot open... The first month we will have 5 builders... I have 3 already...
07/21/2013 12:53 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Sythe5665
Yay! thanks! I'll see you on tuesday!
07/21/2013 12:50 pm
Sythe5665
Oh by the way I forgot to mention, I am good with redstone so that will help with the rides.
07/21/2013 12:46 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Sakleysi
How old are you?11
How many times have you been to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World?I have been to Disney around 15 times and I have been to Universal only 2 times
How long have you had Minecraft? About a year
Will you grief? We will add a no-grief plugin so it won't really matter...I wont grief cause I would really like to play on a server that is themed on this
Lastly, why do you want to help us build these two fun/amazing places? I want to help build these because I have waited for a long time to play on a server like this.
07/21/2013 12:52 pm
ClassyPalmTree
You are also accepted. Even though you are 11, I think you will be a great help with the Disney World side of the server. I will IM you the info, server will be up on Tuesday.
07/21/2013 12:44 pm
Sythe5665
How old are you? 14 (going to be 15 in August)
How many times have you been to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World? Well... Once XD but I swear I am kind of obsessed with amusement parks and I know a lot about it.
How long have you had Minecraft? since Febuary 2012
Will you grief? We will add a no-grief plugin so it won't really matter... NO I NEVER GRIEF
Lastly, why do you want to help us build these two fun/amazing places? I love building things and I love amusement parks... those are pretty much my two favorite things. I would love to help you guys make this and I think I am perfect for this!
07/21/2013 12:51 pm
ClassyPalmTree
You are accepted! I will IM you the info. The server will be up Tuesday!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome