RolePlay Focused SMP for Creators (Empire Lite)

Jakeheckmango's Avatar Jakeheckmango4/8/23 4:03 am
2 emeralds 105 3
4/10/2023 12:27 am
Jakeheckmango's Avatar Jakeheckmango
Hey all!

I'm interested in starting a RP-Focused SMP with a close-knit group of people (And especially smaller content creators!) (Think: Empires SMP, DnD-esque)

Please feel free to add me on Discord, Jake#4673 and we can set up brief introductions and I can answer any questions you may have!

Thank you so much for your time,

Warmest Regards,
Jakeheckmango
Jakeheckmango
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jakeheckmango
04/10/2023 12:27 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Hey everyone! If you have any questions please add me on discord before commenting! There's a better chance of me seeing it as I dont access PMC nearly as often as Discord. TY <3
TheOddie101
04/08/2023 11:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello!

My name is Oddie, I am 21, Canadian, and I've been playing Minecraft for literally half my life.

I stream semi-often on t.tv/OMTOddie where I play a variety of games.

As 1.20 comes around the corner I've been wanting to get back into Minecraft and into a private SMP server.

I have a decent amount of time I can put into playing and of course stream all of it.

The discord friend request was sent and I do not open this website very often so if you want to have a chat, I'm more than happy to talk about it via discord @ Oddie#5555.

Thanks for your time!
FudgeTheGamerMC
04/08/2023 10:57 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
I'm a small content creator (62 subs) and I love Empires SMP and roleplays with lots of lore. The only questions I have is if there's going to be Vanilla Tweaks datapacks and if there's lots of lore.

If you accept my discord friend request than we can chat there(@NotFudge#3997)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome