-RomePrison- [24/7] Unique Plugins and Amazing prison!

BestOrNah's Avatar BestOrNah4/22/16 9:11 am
4/22/2016 10:48 am
BestOrNah's Avatar BestOrNah
Welcome to Rome-Prison!
Come play @ play.romenetwork.org
Visit our site @ http://www.romeprison.enjin.com
-----------------------------
Hey! I am Best, an admin of RomePrison, a new and coming prison server with great plugins!
Here you can enjoy your Prison Stay! We love to bring it to the old days, like original Jailing. Don't be breaking them rules!
You can also find a great staff team! Each one has a unique personality. They enjoy having fun, whether at the PvP mine, or doing parkour, or even helping out new players!

Version you can join with:
The versions you can join with expand far back. Plugins we use may not be compatible but, try it out. You can join through 1.9.*, 1.8.*, 1.7.*, 1.6.*, 1.5.*, 1.4.7. Woah! Thats far back. We do this because people tend to like older versions of Minecraft, not newer versions. We know a lot of people don't like 1.9, and prefer 1.7 for PvP purposes.

Rules:
We tend to give a lot of people freedom. We do allow language. To an extent. This means don't go full blown cursing at some player because he killed you... We mean like to show frustration instead of saying "oh darn", or "shoot". This DOESNT mean yelling at whoever you want with language. We would like it toned down to an appropriate level. Failure to follow will land you up to a WEEK in jail with mute. So be mindful. Another Rule is DON'T ASK TO APPLY. We are a new server. We do need new staff. But if your really lazy, to just come on and ask for staff, then no. You're muted. We hate server hoppers, so don't be one. That also includes server advertisers. Just ask for the website, and play for a while. All members must have At least 2h on record to apply. And finally. Don't hack. I know you can't really hack on a prison server, but seriously. Kill Aura? No. Optifine, Shaders is Fine. Any mod that doesn't tweak with your abilities to fight, mine, or body. Including flying. So Please, Just be a nice player on the server. That also includes not abusing glitches. We are still rather new, and have some kinks to work out in our system. If you want to apply for staff too, we don't want to see you flying around the server and tp'ing players into dangerous places, as well as trying to bypass the ban hammer. This just shows you aren't ready for a position on our team.

These are the rules to conclude, but the rest is up to you! For you to decide! Will you be a hardcore miner who makes billions to spare, a lucky shot on our crates loot system(An awesome plugin we have to win big prizes, come check it out!), or a ruthless criminal who is ready to slay any newcomers to the PVP Mine? The choice of how you play past our rules is up to no one but you!

And if you do want to apply for our staff team, check our site and register an account, or visit us in game and ask for the link! Make sure to have at least 2 hours in game to show commitment!

Other Information?:
We love to interact with players. We will have many server hosted events, sch as Drop parties and player hangouts. Possibly, we will have a staff announcment room where all staff candidates will be brought and their names will be listed.
BestOrNah
Level 1 : New Miner