Safehaven Mature (15+) | AntiGrief | Community | Greylist

MerpItUp's Avatar MerpItUp12/25/15 10:28 pm
1 emeralds 111 2
12/27/2015 3:01 pm
MerpItUp's Avatar MerpItUp
Hello! First off, this server is 15+

If you are not 15+, we are sorry but we cannot accept you as we would like to keep the community mature and contain an awesome community. Feel free to apply as soon as you turn 15!

Safehaven gaming was started around 4 years ago and have been accepting new members every day. We are currently experiencing low attendance, so we are making the extra push to gain new members!

Safehaven gaming is vanilla with very minimal plugins. The server currently uses the greylist method, which means you can join the server, but you will be put into a trial area to build for a limited time where we make sure you aren't a griefer. It works very well to keep our server clean and friendly.

We are probably the closest thing you can get to an open Hermitcraft or MindCrack experience. Our community is closely knit with 3 year veterans of the server mingling with the newest members. We are all friends as well as a family. We also offer a teamspeak server to talk to friends and community.

If you have been looking for a great server to call home and new people to build and have fun with, then this is the place for you. The trial greylist area can be annoying at first, but you will come to realize it is necessary for a great community.

What are you waiting for? Join us now at Safehaven Gaming!

mc.safehavengaming.com

*DISCLAIMER* I am a member of 3 years, I am not the owner nor an admin. I would just like to see the attendance rise as I like meeting new people

If you have any questions, please join the server (where often there are people willing to help) or post here!
MerpItUp
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect