nickweigel's Avatar nickweigel6/6/13 11:28 pm
1 emeralds 122 4
6/7/2013 3:23 am
azrobert's Avatar azrobert
hello my name is zamzow5
age 17
maturity 8
applying for mod, admin, co-owner
im the type of person u want in a server. I am very nice calm and do not over exaggerate i always get to the point and im not the type of person that gets bribed i have a lot of experience with admin and co-owner. If u want a good staff member pick zamzow5 he is smart nice and very good about the rules
nickweigel
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

azrobert
06/07/2013 3:23 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Ranger
I'm not trying to be a bully nickwiegel Im trying to help. What i meant by better punctuation was that it would give a better stand point then you my get a better chance of being accepted. No hard feelings? Didn't mean to offend you -Az
krugle
06/06/2013 11:56 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Ah, you should leave me alone bully* sorry had to. Anyway he is correct in that you should at least make it look like you have tried to write with proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. But I am curious why did you chose to refer to yourself in the third person half way through your post it just seems odd..
azrobert
06/06/2013 11:34 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Ranger
I belive that you should post more, Put better punctuation and Caps and if i were you don't place your own application. Look for places that are looking for staff. -Az
nickweigel
06/06/2013 11:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ahh u should leave me alone buly
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome