[New Service] Server Helping Service [Free or Paid]

BlazerPvPer's Avatar BlazerPvPer3/6/16 9:13 am
1 emeralds 107 1
3/6/2016 9:33 am
BlazerPvPer's Avatar BlazerPvPer
Hello,My name is Tahmid, My IGN is Blazer_PvPer, let me tell you a bit about what I can do, before I tell you what this post is for. You can pay me for helping or I can work for free your choice .

What Can I Do To Help Servers?
I can help you in building, developing, and more, possibly anything you like, let me go a bit detailed with this. When it comes to building you might have to provide me some builders for help, as I may not be too good, or it may take a lot of time, themes I can build are Medieval, Futuristic and Fancy, sadly I do not have any picture of my builds. In developing, I can do this myself, but If you are asking me to create a plugin, I cannot do so, but if you do ask for it I will bring my friend, he can code and create plugins. I can configure plugins, do bungeecord, plugin managing, etc. I will also work full-time if needed.

What Is This Post For?
This post is to let you know that I can help any servers in need, so dont worry, If you dont want too many staff or just need some help. I will be there 24/7 for you on skype, looking at my email, etc.

Contact Me
My Skype: tahmid.r1
My email: blazerpvps@gmail.com
Hope I Can Help You!
BlazerPvPer
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner