Server Hiring

NickMaster333's Avatar NickMaster3335/27/12 8:59 am
6/10/2012 9:47 am
NickMaster333's Avatar NickMaster333
My Sever is a semi-Server. For a Hunger Games map and a RPG Map. I need admins for this server cause for just me and the co- owner it can be a little to much to handle.
Please fill out this app if you wish to be a admin for our (hopefully) awesome server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FORUM IS CLOSED.....FOR NOW...
NickMaster333
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

NickMaster333
06/10/2012 9:47 am
Ok Ok I understand Aphex is somewhat immature. Koolie I shall unban you if I havnt already. Im giving Aphex 2 more chances. I understand his frustration as we were having some grief problems
Mr_Koolie_
06/01/2012 11:02 am
Level 39 : Artisan Dragonborn
I was Banned by Aphex for no reason, i was just questioning him and he said Byee Byee Bitch, i dont think The "Head Admin" should be abusing his powers
I think he banned me because i said i was accepted for admin and he started to rage and he said "no one is being admin because the owner didn't tell me" (all in caps) and i said he said yes to me and also because i was the 4th to apply.
Please unban me. i was banned for no reason
BlaZe_Multi
06/02/2012 12:14 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon
Aphex was mod on my server. He was a complete noob, horrible grammar, I never even knew someone could type THAT bad
NickMaster333
05/31/2012 5:48 pm
Its up right now.
pricey123
05/29/2012 10:44 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Aint The Server Up?
NickMaster333
05/28/2012 10:39 am
NEW IP IS HERE:
Please log on Asap!
NickMaster333
05/28/2012 9:05 am
Ok ill accept one more app to be as a mod
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Python
XxPython1337xX
05/28/2012 9:03 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Warrior
IGN: None

Maturity(1-10): 8

Do you have any experience?: Not on PMC, but i am very experienced.

Why would you like to be a admin?: I love helping out people play, and love building, just being nice to people.

Would you respect fellow admins, and fellow players?: Yes Sir!
Will you notify The owners/owner of all things you think they should know?:\ Yes Sir!
HeroOfZekrom
05/28/2012 8:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: HeroOfZekrom
Maturity(1-10): 10
Do you have any experience?: No. That's why im Looking for a job to learn alot about minecraft servers.
Why would you like to be a admin?: To Get Some knowledge on being a admin and
helping your survival server,
Would you respect fellow admins, and fellow players?: Yeah!
Will you notify The owners/owner of all things you think they should know? Yes, As its my duty to protect your server!
NickMaster333
05/28/2012 8:27 am
New Ip:
cutthroat304
05/28/2012 4:09 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
IGN: 0charlie0
Maturity(1-10):9
Do you have any experience?:yes i have been owner twice co 3 admin 5 mod 4
Why would you like to be a admin?: because i kick all griefes i give them 1 warning temp ban them and if they do it again perm ban
Would you respect fellow admins, and fellow players?: yes of course.
Will you notify The owners/owner of all things you think they should know?:\ yes because i could shut down the server or be a virus =o
NickMaster333
05/28/2012 3:45 am
We're working on many many plugins a few anti grief. We have a New Tech And his name is ishred11
Peanutbutterjew1
05/27/2012 10:47 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Taco
IGN: Peanutbutterjew
Maturity(1-10): 9.5
Do you have any experience?: I own a server, co own one. Actually own a faction one. I have been admin on a HG server (Hunger Games Server) and I am admin on a couple servers. I can build great, and I am amazing at plugins
Why would you like to be a admin?: Sure.
Would you respect fellow admins, and fellow players?: Yeah, I can do that. I am staff on many servers and know the drill
Will you notify The owners/owner of all things you think they should know?: Of course, unless its something I can handle (Example: Someone got item stolen and I found the stealer)
BlipGnome
05/27/2012 10:39 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
In case one of your Admins doesn't work out I would be glad to fill in.

IGN: me281
Maturity(1-10): 10
Do you have any experience?: I currently run a 24/7 server, And have been admin on three others but they shut down.
Why would you like to be a admin?: Looks like a great server but it still needs some help (No Offence).
Would you respect fellow admins, and fellow players?: I would treat all nicely and fairly.
Will you notify The owners/owner of all things you think they should know?:
Not much more, I just wanna help the server out I also can be on the server everyday.
frododo123
05/27/2012 8:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BlaZe_Multi
05/27/2012 7:53 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon
Nick- A little tip of advice. Try not to pick players with bad grammar and who have nothing for there player.
Aphex
05/27/2012 7:51 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Taco
this forum is closed sorry but still come on and talk with me plzz 173.86.94.151
Dest5
05/27/2012 7:47 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: Dest5
Maturity(1-10): 7
Do you have any experience?: Yes I have been staff on more than 10 servers no and I'ma decent builder and good coder
Why would you like to be a admin?: I can help configure plugins and help build and make sure players are playing fair and make sure they are legit and having a fun time and try to always have players on no matter what time it is or what day and I like to do things to impress the owner
Would you respect fellow admins, and fellow players?: Yes I would
Will you notify The owners/owner of all things you think they should know? Yes
RedApple
05/27/2012 7:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
I like how I was banned for doing nothing ._.
Aphex
05/27/2012 7:27 pm
MERKRELIC
05/27/2012 7:25 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ninja
IGN:B1uedog

Do you have any experience?:yes i have been admin on 1 server mod on avout 6 servers and a builder on probely 10 servers

Why would you like to be a admin?:i feel that since my friends server cloased about a week ago i havent been a part of a server so that is what i am looking for

Would you respect fellow admins, and fellow players?:yes

Will you notify The owners/owner of all things you think they should know?:of cource
Aphex
05/27/2012 7:27 pm
OK your mod
NickMaster333
05/27/2012 7:17 pm
ATTN:The server is back up, but on temp HG Map
frododo123
05/27/2012 7:16 pm
You will get a nice vid in a few minutes <3
Aphex
05/27/2012 7:14 pm
was it you
frododo123
05/27/2012 7:10 pm
]Hey <3 I got some screenshots for ya [attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
Aphex
05/27/2012 7:28 pm
HAHAHAHA WE FIXED IT
frododo123
05/27/2012 7:02 pm
Hey, here is your friend frododo123 <3 love my present?
Aphex
05/27/2012 6:50 pm
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED NOW SORRY IP:173.86.94.151
RedApple
05/27/2012 6:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: MyNameIsRedApple
Maturity(1-10): 9 {I tend to flip out at times ;L}
Do you have any experience?: I've been a many ranks, 3-4 times ranking up to becoming a Co-Owner too.
Why would you like to be a admin?: I like to hop around places and help others when they're in need
Would you respect fellow admins, and fellow players?: Respect is the first thing I do to everybody.
Will you notify The owners/owner of all things you think they should know?: Absolutely, they must be notified of things.
n00chyXXX
05/27/2012 6:40 pm
NickMaster333My Sever is a semi-Server. For a Hunger Games map and a RPG Map. I need admins for this server cause for just me and the co- owner it can be a little to much to handle.
Please fill out this app if you wish to be a admin for our (hopefully) awesome server.

IGN: umm don't have one
Do you have any experience?:i have my own server
Why would you like to be a admin?: helping people
Would you respect fellow admins, and fellow players?:yes
Will you notify The owners/owner of all things you think they should know?:\ yes

Good Luck!
Aphex
05/27/2012 6:34 pm
ok frododo your gunna be a Trial Admin
QuackPot134
05/27/2012 6:30 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:QuackPot134
Maturity(1-10):9.7
Do you have any experience?:Does running your own server count? If so, a lot.
Why would you like to be a admin?:My father doesn't let me run my server anymore and I miss being able to have fun being an admin/owner in a server.
Would you respect fellow admins, and fellow players?: Yes
Will you notify The owners/owner of all things you think they should know?:Yes.
frododo123
05/27/2012 6:26 pm
IGN: frododo123
Maturity(1-10): 7
Do you have any experience?: Yes, I had my own server, so I know enough commands, and I am Admin on many servers
Why would you like to be a admin?: Because I like to build, to help people.
Would you respect fellow admins, and fellow players?: Yes of course
Will you notify The owners/owner of all things you think they should know? Yes. that will be allright
megaw428
05/27/2012 6:23 pm
IGN: megaw428
Maturity(1-10):8 (make the odd immature joke)
Do you have any experience?: Yes
Why would you like to be a admin?: Yes
Would you respect fellow admins, and fellow players?: Yes i would be fair but strict.
Will you notify The owners/owner of all things you think they should know?: Yes
Aphex
05/27/2012 6:20 pm
THE IP IS 173.86.94.151 THE SERVER IS DOWN RIGHT NOW DUE TO INSTALLING PLUGINS BE UP IN LIKE 2-5 MINUTES
RokMonstaSkins
05/27/2012 6:14 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
Hey Aphex can u send me IP?
Vail
05/27/2012 6:08 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Blueberry
I am Zach and my IGN is Hobiten.
I am a 20 year old Networking Infrastructure major in my state college.
I was and admin on a a simple Minecraft server that I ran on my computer that was basically used my my girlfriend (Heatherkinz), some of her friends, and myself. I never looked into mods or anything for it so nothing really impressive there. I used to be an officer in a top 200 US guild in World of Warcraft and was in charge of helping people get materials they needed, making sure that they had whatever they needed for raids, and to coordinate contact with our main professions to make sure people could get gems/enchants/armor/augments whenever they needed them.
I joined the server shortly after Heatherkinz joined. She convinced me to come back to Minecraft and I've stuck around because of the fun on the Minecraft servers .
I have a mic and am always on Skype.
I would like to be a Moderator on the server to be able to help out with projects, such as the Hunger Games arenas that are in progress, to be able to help people should they need it, and, most importantly, have fun on the server
To remove a lava grief with WorldEdit, you would type in "//wand" to select the tool and then stand next to the lava grief and type in "//drain (radius)" to drain all lava or water in the area of (# of blocks) radius of where you are standing. (according to what I interpreted from the wiki)

Ps. I Can Help paying the host and i got a vent for this server
Aphex
05/27/2012 5:58 pm
Accepted apps:
RockMonstaSkins - Moderator
RokMonstaSkins
05/27/2012 6:06 pm
IP?
RokMonstaSkins
05/27/2012 5:47 pm
IGN: RokMonsta
Name: Campbell
Do you have Skype: Yes
Where do you live: USA
Timezone: CST
Do you have a working microphone: Yes

How many hours a day will you spend on this server: usually 3-4 hours.. i have school so maybe it differs but its summer so!

Why do you want to become a Member of staff?
I want to help make the server great and fun but also keep people from doing harmful things or invading peoples privacy

What assets do you have to provide for this server? i can manage plugins quite well

How i would like people to judge my application: Dont Judge on what i say. judge on how i say it

Spammers: Spamming is annoying as most of you know. I belive and a 1.2.3. rule. Once get kicked Twice get temp ban Three Perma ban

Disrespect / Abusing Mods: I belive and a 1.2.3. rule. Once get kicked Twice get temp ban Three Perma ban

Glitchers: I belive and a 1.2.3. rule. Once get kicked Twice get temp ban Three Perma ban

Hackers: I belive and a 1.2.3. rule. Once get kicked Twice get temp ban Three Perma ban

Combat Loggers: I belive and a 1.2.3. rule. Once get kicked Twice get temp ban Three Perma ban

Racism: I belive and a 1.2.3. rule. Once get kicked Twice get temp ban Three Perma ban

Advertising: I belive and a 1.2.3. rule. Once get kicked Twice get temp ban Three Perma ban
RokMonstaSkins
05/27/2012 5:45 pm
IGN: RokMonsta
Name: Campbell
Do you have Skype: Yes
Where do you live: USA
Timezone: CST
Do you have a working microphone: Yes

How many hours a day will you spend on this server: usually 3-4 hours.. i have school so maybe it differs but its summer so!

Why do you want to become a Member of staff?
I want to help make the server great and fun but also keep people from doing harmful things or invading peoples privacy

What assets do you have to provide for this server? i can manage plugins quite well

How i would like people to judge my application: Dont Judge on what i say. judge on how i say it

Spammers: Spamming is annoying as most of you know. I belive and a 1.2.3. rule. Once get kicked Twice get temp ban Three Perma ban

Disrespect / Abusing Mods: I belive and a 1.2.3. rule. Once get kicked Twice get temp ban Three Perma ban

Glitchers: I belive and a 1.2.3. rule. Once get kicked Twice get temp ban Three Perma ban

Hackers: I belive and a 1.2.3. rule. Once get kicked Twice get temp ban Three Perma ban

Combat Loggers: I belive and a 1.2.3. rule. Once get kicked Twice get temp ban Three Perma ban

Racism: I belive and a 1.2.3. rule. Once get kicked Twice get temp ban Three Perma ban

Advertising: I belive and a 1.2.3. rule. Once get kicked Twice get temp ban Three Perma ban
sommmen
05/27/2012 5:42 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:
Sommmen. 3 mm's
Maturity(1-10):
9, i have no way to show you, but trust me on this one: i am mature.
Do you have any experience?:
quite alot, have been admin on a couple servers, resently the biggest server stopped,
so i am in search of a new one .
Why would you like to be a admin?:
being admin is bare fun, and i am a controlfreak.
Would you respect fellow admins, and fellow players?:
in holland, were i'm from i always say this:
'wat u niet wilt dat u geschied, doe dat ook een ander niet`
'what u dont want that happens to u, don't do it to another person.'
yes, millord.
NickMaster333
05/27/2012 5:29 pm
ATTN: Aphex is now Leading the forum post, she will accept and decline apps.
NickMaster333
05/27/2012 5:09 pm
Head Tech controls the plugins and technically runs the server its self. Once I figure out more of this this job will be important. And since you both want to be Head admin, We may either have Co_Head admins or just have no Head admin at all, This is your choice. And do we have your permission to use the template Aphex?
Aphex
05/27/2012 5:22 pm
Sure
Kaylin Nichole
05/27/2012 5:07 pm
{{Alright, sorry for fighting. I choose head admin if thats alright.}}
NickMaster333
05/27/2012 5:06 pm
Aphexs app will be the new app template with his/her permission.

Server info:
IP:173.86.94.151
We will have a server host once I find enough pocket money to afford it.
The server is up right now so join asap please..
Aphex
05/27/2012 5:07 pm
His
Aphex
05/27/2012 5:02 pm
Kaylin Nichole
Aphex
Kaylin NicholeIGN:
_KaylinNichole_

Name:
Kaylin

Maturity(1-10):
8-10.

Do you have a Skype?:
Yes, I do have a Skype.

Do you have a working microphone, and or, camera?:
Yes my microphone and webcam both work.

How many hours can you put into the server?:
I can put in more than 5 hours per day onto the server.

What rank are you applying for?:
I am applying for the admin position, although head admin would be wonderful, and am happy for any position I get.

Will you admin abuse?:
No, I will not admin abuse.

Have you ever been banned?:
No I have never been banned for any reason.

Do you have any experience?:
Yes, I do have experience with plugins, commands, being part of staff, and more specific things.

Why would you like to be a admin?:
I would like to be an admin because I am also responsible, loyal, and active to all my servers. Although I have other servers, I am not too busy to be handle this one. I also am good at making sure that others follow the rules strickly. I am also mature enough to handle all kinds of different situations. But I am not too well at the 'why should we...' blah blah... Things. Ugh so I probably sound like an idiot. So, yup.

Would you respect fellow admins, and fellow players?:
Yes, I am respectful as just a normal member.

Yes, I do agree to notify the owners of anything I believe I cannot handle and or, I believe they should know.

Dude you have tryed to copy me but you have just put big spaces to make it look longer

No, I don't beleive I have. I put my name, if I had a skype, and microphone. And I am not going to fight about it. Its a forum. And I spaced mine out so you could easily read it. It doesn't matter how long it is.

Ok Ok lets not argue since we will be seeing alot of each other soon
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome