Server looking for players and more..

XxTheZombiezxX's Avatar XxTheZombiezxX10/8/11 6:52 pm
10/20/2011 3:24 am
ka1margonar's Avatar ka1margonar

We're looking for players and mods. It's a Semi-RP. PVP is on, but only allowed in certain areas. First 2 people to join, and ask for a lot, get a lot with quite a bit of items to start them out.

What's it about?
Well, I run Arkmore. The main spawn city. Here we have a few shops, an Inn for people who don't have a lot yet. A police station, with jail, and court room. How it works is. You request a lot. I build you a lot, and then you build your house in the 9x9 area. Want more space? It's going to cost you. I don't have any mods on, because this is NOT a dedicated server(yet). I plan to go dedicated in the future. So, currency... is trading. Iron, Gold, Diamond are main currency trades though. So, come join us, find a job, trade to the shops, and help us become a big society. Want to start your own town? Sure, why not. There's rules to that, but you can do that if you ask. You'd get to do trades with my city too.

Server is currently on even though planet MC claims it didn't ping for 2 days.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/zombiecraft/

Better hurry though we only have 5 slots, and the first 2 to request a lot get those special items.
XxTheZombiezxX
Level 21 : Expert Zombie