SERVER I NEED BUILDERS

ghostdragoon3's Avatar ghostdragoon32/12/14 6:29 pm
1 emeralds 209 7
2/12/2014 8:26 pm
VidGamer26402's Avatar VidGamer26402
ATTENTION!!! I just recently made a server and I need builder's for spawn. If you help me build a spawn for my server, I will make you builder and if I can trust you enough a Admin or Mod. The server is gonna be whitelisted for a week so we can work on the server and so don't try to log in.

APPLICATION
IGN:
BUILDS: (give at least 1 screenshot or a video about a build)

If I accept your app then I will PM you and whitelist you and tell you the server ip.
ghostdragoon3
Level 10 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

VidGamer26402
02/12/2014 8:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
APPLICATION
IGN:VidGamer24602
EMAIL:vidgamer24602@gmail.com
BUILDS:vidgamer24602.imgur.com/all/
AaronCrow101
02/12/2014 8:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: AaronCrow101

Email: coryxsanders@yahoo.com

Builds: http://imgur.com/SaIisza
xA312clan
02/12/2014 7:16 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I would love to have A developer position because of my application presented
xA312clan
02/12/2014 7:12 pm
Hello there future minecrafter before I reply I just wanted to let you know that I am greatful and respectful about all comments.post the owner has towards my reply.
Enjoy, and Thanks For Reading.

Age - I am currently 17 turning 18 In November.

Experience - I am not so good with Java coding plugins, but I am excellent with configuring the server to your specific needs I config plugins such as.
(PS: this is a short list in general only popular configuring.)
- Permissions Plugins (Ex: PEX - Groupmanager. Any superpermission plugin)
- Essential configuration's with /kits and server MOTD (basic stuff but I follow on your orders
[Hub Specifications only] - [Hub,Spawns And Such]
- Fakemobs plugin [If you didn't know this is helpful for hubs.]
- Essentials [Starter Kits And Hub Inventorys]
- Multiverse teleportataion [For multi-world support]
- Any mini-games plugin in general I can config for you.
I also can make server pic/png for you.
I have had many experiences with all types of servers as well such as: creative servers - Faction servers - Kitpvp Servers - Mini-Game Servers - Hunger game Servers - Skyblock Servers And etc.. With all of these items in tack I can also build you a great spawn best part is if you don't like just delete it.
Very experienced with Worldedit and all server permissions and Is willing to create a ruling system for your players to follow. Remember I base my work off of the work you tell me to do.
[Website Administration/Advertising/Donating Ranks]
- I will cheerfully right update/logs on your website or do the website for you. I have done only website controlling 5 or 7 time but I Have done a decent job for them.
- I will follow your setup and how you would like the server to look as well from the forums or website .
[Advertising]
- I am very good on getting people on servers through details for the server.
- I use persuasive techniques to incline all players to play truthfully and happily on your server.
- I also can advertise on other servers, although this is the unprofessional way, I will be entitled to follow your orders owner.
[Donating Ranks]
- I am good with the usage of buycraft/Donating perks and ability's
- I will base all donating ranks off your commands but be aware that I can easily justify them for your sake of the server. Ex: [donator] My Change: [Donator]

My Average Gameplay Hours:
- I play around 10 - 15 hours a day.
- Only stay up late if you tell me to to ensure that you make money and all systems/configs are working properly for the server.
- I do work very fast and will be happy to finish any unfinishable work you can not finish.
- I also will be happy to help you if there are any problems that I can not detect on my own.
- As a developer I am a dedicated staff and will also answer any questions you have on skype.

[Minecraft IGN]
MY Minecraft Name Is A312clan
- A312clan

[My Skype]
My skype name Is jbautista47
- If you could contacting me would be easier on skype but If you want my Phone number and Email To I will be happy to give this out to you just for contacting purposes though.
- I will be able to answer all questions within 24 hour length period if you have any of course.

[My Timezone]
- I will on the eastern side of the United States.
- For me Time does not matter Weather you live in England , the US or Canada I will be glad to work with you.

[Other Notes My Own Section]
-Take this into full consideration and make a good choice
- Sorry my information was a bit longer I do this to fully inform you of the work I am capable of and will/can do,
Further information contact me on skype. Will be on tonight till 2:00 Am eastern time.
Thank you for reading, have a nice day.
If you reject me, I respect all decisions made by the Owner and hope that the new developer has a good time on your server(s).

Proof of work: http://imgur.com/YWq9oZI
Kirihime Natsuno
02/12/2014 7:09 pm
Sooooo
Am i accepted or no?
Kirihime Natsuno
02/12/2014 6:40 pm
Heres the progress on my city only gate so far and not all my details are added in yet.
http://imgur.com/ourLAuY
Kirihime Natsuno
02/12/2014 6:33 pm
IGN: ElectricXVideos
No thanks ima not email....
But i am working on a city but its not finished but i've done amazing spawns before :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome