SERVER NEEDS STAFF!

LanaeLaerne's Avatar LanaeLaerne2/9/18 2:33 pm history
2/11/2018 1:09 pm
LanaeLaerne's Avatar LanaeLaerne
Factions | PVP | Mob PVP | Minigames | Towny

Who are we looking for?

Developers: Skilled in server management.

Community Managers: Good at keeping an eye out.

Graphical Designers: Who can make us art.

In Builders we are looking for:

Skills in Landscaping, terraforming and building in multiple styles.
And also know how to work with: World Edit | World Guard | VoxelSniper.

Our team is able to take a joke, but first of all work well together.

We are not looking for paid help.

How do I apply?

To apply, simply fill in this template and post in the comments.

The application process will go thru:

P.M.C.
Google Docs.
Discord Call

How old do I have to be?

Builder: 13+
Dev 15+
Community Manager 13+ - Not needed yet
Graphical Designer 13+ (Mostly Off server work)

You will recieve discord link when processed by the CEO's / Managers in your inbox.

Requirements:

Must have a mic
Twelve years or older
Premium minecraft
Must be able to be online 3 or more hours per week

NOTE: If you apply without using the template provided you will be denied.

Also you can only apply in Planet Minecraft Or the Minecraft Forums no where else.

Application

Minecraft Username:
Discord:
Timezone:
Why do you want to help?
Any experiences from other servers? Have Screenshots of your work? Post a link:
Any final thoughts?:

Please be patient as servers don't grow on trees.

This is not just an average server we want to get big and to do that we need to think ahead.

The server is not built yet since the plan is we're acquiring a team together first so we don't have problems down the road.

Our Discord link: ( Only join when you are accepted. )

https://discord.gg/Ja336m7

Last Thing:
We have the right to deny your application without any further notice and/or any valid reason. You agree that upon denial of your application, you will NOT discourage, threaten our decisions and/or our community. Also you will not leak any information you have obtained.
LanaeLaerne
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/11/2018 1:05 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
LanaeLaerne
02/11/2018 1:09 pm
Jamsterman21300
Application Accepted
Join the Discord Server for the next stage
Well Done :)
NudieRudie
02/10/2018 12:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
history
Hey!

I would love to apply for staff on this server.

Minecraft Username:
RYCraftOwner.
Rank Applying for:
I would like to be a Developer/Moderator But I'm under age for the Developer. :(
Discord:
ryan.saunders830#1730 And My Skype is ryan.saunders830.
England.
Timezone:
BST.
Why do you want to help?
I would like to become a Moderator because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today. Also, I Used to be a Moderator on many other servers, and had experience with hackers.
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on Kangaroo Madness, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that they chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on FrostJail, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down due to lack of time and lack of staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)
Any final thoughts?:
As I said at the start, I would love to be staff on different Servers and help them grow to a high standard.

Very thank you for reading this apply, and hope to see the Server growing in the future.

Thanks.
Ryan
MissAlexandra
02/10/2018 12:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
RYCraftOwner
Application Declined
Reasons for decline
To young for rank applied for, Not looking for mods

You can't reapply
Trapaholic
02/10/2018 11:28 am
history
Minecraft Username: Thotaholic
Rank Applying for: Moderator/ Graphical Designer
Discord: Trapaholic#4705
Timezone: +00:00
Why do you want to help? I want to help on this server because I have a lot of free time on my hands. I also love the fact that im contribuing to a community of people. I am a verry mature person and I am helpful. I feel like i would be a good person to have in this community as I am hard working and self motivated!
Any experiences from other servers? Have Screenshots of your work? Post a link: I do have some experience on other server but I do not have screenshots.
Any final thoughts?: Thank you for reading this and I look forward to helping out on the server in the future!
MissAlexandra
02/10/2018 12:14 pm
Join our discord and PM @♪ Tears Of An Angel ♫#7264 or @Amzorian_HD#1118 With graphical designer work.

https://discord.gg/yagN9B
MarieGaming
02/10/2018 10:46 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
Minecraft Username: MarieGaming
Rank Applying for: Moderator Or Community Manager
Discord: Marie#7250
Timezone: Central european time, UTC +1
Why do you want to help?
Well,first of all i´m a loyal Player I just don´t leave after 1 day or 1 month. If i´m in the Staff team or not. I´m applying for this rank because i´ve had past experience in these Ranks. I know how to deal with different situations and how to fix them.I´m a mature Player,I like to help since I really think this server is going to be big and I have hope for this Server. I´m no moderator on a different server at the moment so taking this chance here and be a Moderator or Community Manager would be alot.And I just hope we will have a great time. =)
Yes as mentioned above i´ve had past experience with these Ranks,the first server I moderated was called "Skyverse" which was a Survival server with roughly 20-30 Players a day,I moderated on the server about 2 months maybe. The second server I moderated was called "ThornGaming" I first started as Moderated but was later Promoted to "Network Manager" basically for the Forum etc. And the last one is "Minks Factions" where I was Moderator too for a long time.
Any final thoughts?:
It would be an honor to be in the Staff team on your Server. =)
LanaeLaerne
02/10/2018 11:09 am
MarieGaming
Application Accepted
Meh_So_Evil
02/10/2018 9:14 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
history
Minecraft Username: Meh_So_Evil

Rank Applying for: Moderator (but also had some experience being a builder)

Discord: Meh_So_Evil#3948

Timezone: GMT (00;00)

Why do you want to help?

I've worked on servers in the past and I have had great experiences on all of them, helping players is something that comes naturally to me and I enjoy. I want to help as it makes me happy and it's always great to work with new people and have a good time!

IronHaven: When I first joined IronHaven I began as the head of staff then working my way up to Co-owner as me and the owner became close friends (Pictures attached). Whilst I played on the server I also built a lot of the main locations on the server. Another skill which I gained whilst being part of this server was the understanding of Votify and how it works. Unfortunately, my time on the server came to an end after a number of months when the server was deleted by a user who gained access to the console. The owner and I still keep in touch to this day.

DeathGear: After my time at IronHaven I found a small survival server with only a max of 30 spaces, over time playing on the server they began looking for more members of staff, I applied for the role and earned Moderator working my way up to Head Admin (Again, pictures attached). Once I was Head Admin, it became my job to sort through the applications for the server, I can understand how frustrating it can be and I recommend an online text to speech reader ;) .In the pictures from DeathGear attached you can see me dealing with a grief and also a screenshot of a fly hacker, all evidence for the forums when the user was banned. Since being a player on this server, I knew the community well and we had lots of events set up by staff and myself. Again, this server was another great experience and the most recent I have had. Making fun memories with players I won't forget.

Any final thoughts?:
I believe it's a smart decision to get a staff team set up prior to the building of the server, this means once it is up it can be launched as soon as possible, it's obvious that this server is going to be well planned out and will be successful, Thanks for reading the application and I hope we can work together on this server and make memories! Attached along with the proof of my previous roles on other servers there is also a handful of small builds I have created for small shops on servers. Thanks once again!

Pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/59yKa
LanaeLaerne
02/10/2018 10:31 am
Meh_So_Evil
Application Accepted
Drepy
02/10/2018 4:34 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
and yes i am rly expeirenced in servers, i can easily handle many suitations, deal with hackers ..etc
Drepy
02/10/2018 4:33 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Minecraft Username: DisQconnected
Rank Applying for: Builder
Discord: DerpPvP#0747
Timezone: 00:00 UTC
Why do you want to help? am rly good in making landscape, and i guess thats it, but am rly rly good at that
Any experiences from other servers? Have Screenshots of your work? Post a link: yes i own a semipopular server
Any final thoughts?: well am rly good in landscapes
LanaeLaerne
02/10/2018 10:38 am
DerpPvPz
Application Declined
Reasons for decline
Didn't read post

You can't reapply
EclipseMC_
02/09/2018 5:58 pm
Minecraft Username: EclipseMC_

Rank Applying for: Moderator / Admin

Discord: EclipseMC_#3458

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Why do you want to help? I want to help this server become popular and keep the game clean because I would love to meet new people, help people when ever I can, help the server, and spend time some on a server that I will have a lot of fun on.

Any experiences from other servers? Have Screenshots of your work?
Post a link
: I do not have links to specific servers due to me not seeing the purpose of keeping server ips that do not exist anymore or servers that I am not looking forward to playing again or becoming a staff again.

Any final thoughts?: I am a very active person that likes to play on one server at a time, mainly small servers starting off and needing lot's of help from both, the player's and the staff's help. Since I am a very active person, I am able to do my job, build if needed, edit plugins, edit permissions, solve problems/ answer any questions when I am available, and the list goes on and on. I work hard when I am motivated or not, like this application, I am in a good mood and I am motivated. This helps me work on the server for what ever the reason is. Other than that, I have nothing else to say, thank you so much for reading my application.
MissAlexandra
02/10/2018 3:49 am
EclipseMC_
Application Declined
Reasons for decline
We're not looking for admins, Didn't read post

You can't reapply
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com