Server OWNERS Needed

iancarroll's Avatar iancarroll3/27/13 11:06 am
5/12/2013 5:42 pm
iancarroll's Avatar iancarroll
This was put to rest, and we are no longer accepting applications. The lock put on by Marifire seems to have vanished.
iancarroll
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

iancarroll
05/12/2013 5:42 pm
Er.... I thought this thread was locked...

If you read the second page, the applications are done. Somehow this was unlocked.
jackster301
04/20/2013 3:07 pm
Level 42 : Master Turtle
Name: Ben

IGN: jackster301

Do you have Skype: Yes, jack.dawg301

Past server ownership (3-4 sentences): Well, I have only owned 1 server. This is because my server is doing quite well! I don't really have any other past experiences with owning a server, but I have been staff drifting from server to server. I also know how to run a server quite well, so you will only get the occasional question here or there.

Average Players on Previous Server: Around 30 (Max Has Been Around 60, but my friend said we had 80 one time, which I doubt)

Do you currently run a server: Yes

Why would you be a good fit (4-6 sentences): I would definitely be a good fit for a server owner! I have my own server right now and it is doing well. Having a new server would definitely help me AND you. Since I have a lot of people, some will come to your (hosted) server and see the advertisements, seeing how well my server Is doing will show that you are good server hosts. I am also a creative server owner, so I won't have some factions server that will get nobody and end in a month. I know how to run a server from plugins to (decent) building to permissions. I will definitely try to get this server off the ground and make you and me famous.

Thanks For The Opportunity,

~ jackster301

Proof Of Ownership: scbb.no-ip.org
PineapplePerson
04/20/2013 2:53 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
Name: David
IGN: blackout722
Do you have Skype: Yes, davimcfadden1000
Past server ownership (3-4 sentences): i have had two server they were fully coded with ranks but were not 24/7 so i shut them down they had multiple plugins.
Average Players on Previous Server: 9
Do you currently run a server: No
Why would you be a good fit (4-6 sentences): basically i will work my hardest for the server make it successful. Also what if instead of me personally paying for the upgrades i give all donations to you i don't want any money i have a lot of plans for this server and looking forward to help you out add me on skype i have a lot of things to discuss i would love to share my ideas on skype add me
DannyChad
04/20/2013 9:20 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name:
Daniel Chadwick,

IGN:
DannyChad,

Do you have Skype:
Indeed, add Dannychaddy,

Past server ownership (3-4 sentences):
I have owned many Minecraft servers including vanilla and the triumphant Craftbukkit. I have owned a server by the name PandemoniumRPG which was run on a 8GB RAM server and we got $60 in the first month. Sadly though, I was fired for not running the server correctly even though I had gained $60 and had set-up a server in a time span of under 24 hours. I also built the server spawn with only a few other people, I did the main building. I co-managed a server named McPVPeu. This server was probably my most favorite as it had my best user base and we had our own Xenforo license which meant a fantastic website. We were running for a good 4 months until the owner decided that he was going to change the server and we never saw it up and running again until somebody bought the domain of the old owner. I think I have written enough here on just the last 6 months of my Minecraft career.

Average Players on Previous Server:
On PandemoniumRPG we had around 20 users off-peak and 40-50 when we peaked at around 6pm every night. On McPVP.eu we peaked around 100 and non-peak was around 50-60.

Do you currently run a server:
I, sadly, do not currently run a server.

Why would you be a good fit (4-6 sentences):
Why would I be good I believe? Well, I currently have a friend who could develop a plugin for the server but besides that I have a wealth of experience and not just a 12 year old poser who believes he is good. I have great skills in both the managing field and the building field so if I did run a server I could just help out on the building side of things. One of my downsides is that I often go a bit over-the-top and try to keep everything updating and rolling on so I do work myself a bit too hard. Hopefully this time though I can get a server running for a while without anything bad happening. I will also try to create a nice website for the server and make the server not just about playing Minecraft but being a part of a community.

I hope I can change your current state of mind and maybe let me become a part of the team?
Gingachu
04/19/2013 6:53 am
Level 23 : Expert Llama
Missmarfire I need to talk to you for some reason my phone won't send the messages I have contacted you on Skype and this is my last resort.
MissMarifire
04/13/2013 10:25 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
USELESS, you say?

You've angered the gods. Your call to lock the thread has been answered however, and thou have been spared.

Seriously though, topic locked.
iancarroll
04/13/2013 10:13 pm
This is now closed! Useless Moderators: Please close the thread
TheSkylordKaasome
03/28/2013 8:50 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name: Kevin
IGN: Kaasome
Do you have Skype: yes, pm me if you want it (I don't publicly advertise my skype)
Past server ownership (3-4 sentences): I coown a server with my brother, and we are very dedicated to it, trying to make it the best server we can make.
Average Players on Previous Server: when its up, 10-20 players average
Do you currently run a server: yes (see above)
Why would you be a good fit (4-6 sentences): I try to help out and guide players as much as I possibly can. It is my goal to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. I am also a fairly good builder, and I can do pretty good redstone work. I know what I am doing, all in all. Hopefully with my help this server will blossom into an amazing and fun community for everyone.
killerbryanxx
03/28/2013 7:07 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Did u read my app on the 1st page?
Viking Craft
03/28/2013 1:19 am
Level 35 : Artisan Architect
Name: Evo
IGN: Evoxboss
Do you have Skype: yessir
Past server ownership (3-4 sentences): I owned VikingCraft, thats it. I owned VikingCraft and I still own it. Many people can tell you that they owned 5 servers but to be honest, thats a failure on their part. I owned one server, never lost due to payments and never stopped running for longer than 2 days in a row. I managed to keep a server up for 1.5 years now.
Average Players on Previous Server: Were hitting 100 some days but in the afternoon, it averages 80 players.
Do you currently run a server: Yessir, the server that I have mentioned above.
Why would you be a good fit (4-6 sentences): Well I feel like I know what I'm doing. I have ran my server for 1.5 years now and have developed a great sense of understanding in many areas. I have worked for others to setup their plugins and made over 300$ doing so. I feel like I can optimize the server population based on the tactics I use for my own server.
PineapplePerson
04/20/2013 2:55 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
i remember i we't on your server tried to apply but said i was too young i kinda found the server boring with just factions :/
bigisw
03/28/2013 12:00 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
Name: big
IGN: bigisw
Do you have Skype: Yes, Skype name: bigisw CM
Past server ownership (3-4 sentences): I have worked on many servers. plus I own one. The one I currently own is not open to the public yet. The server in the past that I have worked on was mcmagic.us. the servers I currently work on now are dopecraft, and a few others.
Average Players on Previous Server: Sense my server isn't open to the public yet, we get at least 4 as my average. But that might change as I am still developing my server.
Do you currently run a server: As I said, yes.
Why would you be a good fit (4-6 sentences): I would make a good fit cause I can explain rules easily, I am a mature person, etc. But the big reason on me being a good fit is that I understand other players. Being staff to me is not just moderating, its like being the person that people look up to when they need help. There are others things on why I would make a good fit, I wouldn't abuse powers, I won't grief, I will also make sure to make the right choices.

Thanks for reading, bigisw.
billspro10
03/27/2013 11:44 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Scribe
I understand but you never know what might happen.
billspro10
03/27/2013 6:18 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Scribe
Name: Christopher

IGN: billspro10

Do you have Skype: No, is it necessary ( do have Email if I get Accepted)

Past server ownership (3-4 sentences): I have Set up a couple servers but didn't get donations to keep them running. I have quite a bit of experience helping running servers. so I am hoping to improve now that I know what really I was doing wrong.

Average Players on Previous Server: 2-3

Do you currently run a server: No

Why would you be a good fit (4-6 sentences): Because I am mature, I can help people. I know quite a few plugins and how to config them. I also have quite a few cool ideas for server that I want to try. And that I think people would really enjoy.

I hope you consider this App I know it might not be as good as the other ones but I still would appreciate if you view it.

Christopher
iancarroll
03/27/2013 7:00 pm
We'll consider your application. 2-3 players is not the reach we want though
creepercool
03/27/2013 5:38 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Archer
Name: Dustyne

IGN: creepercool

Do you have Skype: Yes (dustyne05)

Past server ownership (3-4 sentences): Currently own a server of my own. I have moderated and admined many other servers. I have also helped many servers with there plugin configuration and permissions.

Average Players on Previous Server: Had around 20 on at once until I had an IP changed and wrecked everything

Why would you be a good fit (4-6 sentences): I would be a great fit because of my experience. I have been working on my server and many others for a little over a year. I also have creative ideas to make servers more unique compared to others. I'm also great at internal server stuff like configuring plugins and making permission files. Finally,I would be a good fit because I love to run servers. I love it because it creates a whole community of great people to be around, and creates a place they love to be in.
iancarroll
03/27/2013 6:59 pm
Added on Skype
killerbryanxx
03/27/2013 5:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Name:bryan
IGN:killerbryan
Do you have Skype:yes, xxkillerbryanxx
Past server ownership (3-4 sentences):
My past ownership, was 1 year ago, it was a successful server, 20-10 people max each day, My server had different types, factions/prison and more, i had people, website, and some awesome staff that treated the server good, it had a nice spawn, nice shops/buildings and custom ranks For each class. you could be, and we had a lot of mini games, and fun events and activity's during the server time,I also learned some new tips and helpful stuff, with servers and Ways to deal with situations, and a lot of experience trying to fix those.
Average Players on Previous Server:10-20
Do you currently run a server:Nope
Why would you be a good fit (4-6 sentences):
Because i always wanted to try again, and make a new server that i can really host and not on my pc,I would create a good server with people that will really care and wont abuse the server, i will advertise, website and get a lot of people interested in this server, I was hoping to make an Prison server or most likely an Rpg prison, or something different for this server, it will be a great success to make, and to have fun with all the staff, and host events with the Guests! we can have a successful server, and with The donations, more ram, More slots and More People will join, so we can make it at least on top "10-20" on the list, on pmc/Other famous websites that are Minecraft famous,I did have an server b4, and i had a lot of experiences and tips for a new one that i can make

EDITED!-
iancarroll
03/27/2013 5:15 pm
*nudge*
iancarroll
03/27/2013 2:26 pm
We're still looking for people!

We're looking for:
Past server owners
Experience maintaining servers and permissions
Optional but preferred qualities:
Not currently running a server
Basic SSH and SFTP knowledge
johnreyes223
03/27/2013 2:09 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder
Name: John Reyes
IGN: asianasalways
Do you have Skype: Yes, armoredgeekmachine
Past server ownership (3-4 sentences): I have owned 2 servers in the past and currently own one. I have a lot of experience with building. I know almost every command there is on plugins. I know how to configure them.
Average Players on Previous Server: 10-12 but my max players was 18 so I kept it low.
Why would you be a good fit (4-6 sentences): I think I would be a good fit because I have experience on hosting servers. I know how to configure plugins. I know commands. I am hosting a server right now. This server will be cool!
iancarroll
03/27/2013 2:23 pm
I've sent you a Skype request.
ColaMonster091
03/27/2013 1:34 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Server owner? Your giving it away? Are you still going to be paying for it? :p
iancarroll
03/27/2013 2:21 pm
It's for marketing, we will pay for it, but we stick hourly ads in the server. Small price
yeahisgood
03/27/2013 1:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:pharrell
IGN:yeahisgood
Do you have Skype:yes it is :yeahisgood1
Past server ownership (3-4 sentences):i have 1 server i love it very good,nice and fab but i really want a 2 server for vanilla but i cant D: i really need this thank you D::DD
Average Players on Previous Server:12 max slots
Do you currently run a server:yes
Why would you be a good fit (4-6 sentences):bcs i am awesome,only replier,best owner Ever you will get co-owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really need a server with:
2 Quad-Core Xeon 2.66ghz
8GB RAM to be Upgraded upon Arrival
Hosted in Biometric Protected Area
1Gbps Ethernet Port (Not actual internet speed)
Failover Ethernet Connection
and i love you (jk) lol
iancarroll
03/27/2013 2:24 pm
When I said 4-6 and 3-4 sentences, I don't want a lot of commas. I don't think we're the right people for you right now.
iancarroll
03/27/2013 12:01 pm
Surprised nobody has replied to this
*bump*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome